Would this have been a better EU?

Would this have been a better EU?

yes

no

>tfw we pushed for the Eastern Bloc to join and are now leaving because of them

maybe

I can't get over how much Sweden and Finland look like dick with balls. It is ridiculous.

obviously

yes

>Spain
Still bad

yeah but where are we going to go after retirement otherwise

Don't forget the ever-expanding borders of what the political elite call "European"

The impeding Turkish membership was probably a big issue to many

Devilish

If this was the EU I don't think Populist parties would have much support.

becouse of them xD

white slavs are the only addition which can save your country from eternal cuckoldy

u know it
i know it
russians know it

You're wrong. What people like you don't get, is that it has nothing to do with the EU or globalism that people like me vote for """populists""" parties, but because of 3rd world immigration.

Are you a Greek?

Thank you lads

No. But Greece should be a member regardless of economic problems because they are the origin of Western civilization

a first world country?

hehe

fixed it

This. If it wasn't for eastern European immigration UK would have a nonwhite majority sometime in the 2050s.

By that logic we should be in as well because Prague was at some point center of HRE.

Why do you even think that Eastern Europe is reason for EUs problems? Can't you specifically point out which crises were sparked by us?

Is it because of the (overrated) cohesion funds?
Is it because you feel that based Putin considers us his sphere of influence and would not fuck with rest of EU if we were his bitchbois?
Or is it because your businessmen prefer to employ relatively undemanding and well educated people over your own?

>Or is it because your businessmen prefer to employ relatively undemanding and well educated people over your own?

Same shit the indians say. No one that is talented will work for less than market rate, the cheap foreign workers they're getting are also less skilled, and only companies that dont give a shit hire those.

I fixed it

Hi Elodie

t. greek

I think part of the problem the EU has is that it has become so big that it feels like a bunch of states you don't have any real relationship with and thus feel like it has no meaning to you personally.

For instance Bulgaria and Slovakia are as alien to my parents as Russia or Kazakhstan.

Back when the EU only consisted of the core Western European nations that people have forged close bonds with for many generations there was a feeling of association that simply doesn't exist with most East European states.

No Brit would rally to quit the EU because of immigrating Frenchmen or Italians but it should be obvious why they would feel alienated when millions of Poles and Romanians are immigrating to enter the low skill workforce just as Americans are concerned over Mexicans but not Canadians.

Seriously. We all know you are a Turk, not Greek. And how come you have so much time to shitpost here so much? Unemployed and frustrated gastarbeiter?

Ah, so it's your personal feelings, and personal feelings of others.

I suppose it's a fact of life that people are emotional beings and don't really care much for reason.

You realize Germans settlers founded many towns here? Also for example whole fathers side of my family were Lutheran Protestants and parts were billingual in German because it was spoken in here. Don't compare Bulgaria to Slovakia lol, we have more common with Austria than with Bulgaria. I am not saying we are Germanic or anything, but we belong to the European civilization. Traditional Bratislava cuisine is similiar to Austrian one and in some towns like Trnava, the older a person is the more German loanwords they have in their daily speech.

without Germany Europe would be a fucking shithole

mate, europe IS a shithole because of germany

Remove Greece, add oil & mountain niggers and we're good

Well I'm really just trying to argue the case for people who fall for populism here, I'm actually in favor of the EU and I think Eastern enlargement was beneficial to both sides.

Though I do think that the "new members" are somewhat unstable democracies when you look at Orban and what's happening in Poland.
Though I guess now that Trump has happened and Le Pen/Beppe may also happen western democracies aren't all that stable themselves.

No.
You know nothing about Britain.

No, we need Eastern Europe to stop the cuck impulses of Germany

no
remove spain, portugal and greece

ur dumb

cheap labour is still needed + holiday resorts

ur cuck

germany is the biggest producer in the eu
it's the biggest money lender in the eu
and it's not even the biggest lobbier in the eu

i literally will never understand the problem with germany when the real problem is benelux

no
remove kebab

Boris Johnson is the only person who wants Turkey in the EU

germany is the biggest muslim producer in the eu
it's the biggest muslim lender in the eu
and it's the biggest muslim caliphate in the eu

france is actually the right answer in all of those, followed by benelux
germany just has the most refuggees

>greece

nice arguments there, you really convinced me to your cause

what's your porblem with Portugal?

> Spain In EU
No, thanks. Fuck this leftist EU

With their shitty pensions? lolno, they go to third world countries for a reason

>his country owes more money to the eu than mine
lol ur a shit, spain

benisception :D

ps. your'e brobably gay :DD

Not when things are still being controlled by cunts in Belgium.

It's because you constantly have dick on the brain, you big gay bastard.

where should've they been controlled from?

What's your problem with Spain? :(

NO,thanks

The only relevant city in Europe - L O N D O N

>pakicentral for eu capital
no thanks

Hmmmmmmmm.

You know about the current ethnic makeup of Brussels, right?

Nope Greece is still in. Fuck Europe.

it's not paki, it's arabian
THERE'S A DIFFERENCE HOW RACIST OF YOU

>kill yourself because you import blindly people from ex colonies
>why are we so lazy and why are there so many brown people that hate us next to us

it's eastern Europe's fault

>More Italians are believed to have moved to the UK than any other European country in 2015; 600,000 are now estimated by the Italian consulate to live in the UK. More Italians live in London than any other city in the world, except Buenos Aires.

Hmmmmmmmm.

I doubt this is true. America has seen several waves of immigration and populism was never a big deal except with the farmers and the immigrants themselves. That is, until the Latino wave, and even then only once globalism fucked the world economy.

There's what, 200,000-400,000 Pakis in London? There's about the same amount of French in London, same amount of Italians in London. Almost certainly more than that of Poles in London. Yet you want to focus on the Pakis, and you call me a racist. Fucking cheek.

wtf delet

im sorry but without germany there is no point in any kind of union