Tagliatelle

omg so original and funny XD

>cutxico

a bippidi boppidi bip bodiddi a porta spaghetti in la linguini

>cutmany

American pizza > Shitalian """""pizza"""""

this

very true

I can get a frozen pizza from the shops for a quid that tastes better than the holocaust on a plate that is an Italian pizza. American pizza on the other hand is pretty damn good.

Italians dont tip because they are cheap faggots (they really never tip)

>giving somebody money for a job they are payed by their employer to do.

I'm not your boss, I dont have to give you extra money for doing your job faggot.

>sicilians are shitalian

really makes you think

spot the jews

rtrue story: i tipped a barista once in Berlin. he remembered me the next time and poured my coffee in a nice ceramic cup (instead of cheap paper cup) and included a free biscotti. goes to show tipping = happier people = better service

lol it's not our fault you get 300 euros or whatever african money you use a month

whyareyouttti sottii cheappitti?

Isn't the glans still the "tip", regardless of foreskin being removed or not? wtf

I'm a jew because i don't believe in being exploited? explain to me why I should be expected to pay a delivery boy a tip for a job that he is payed for?

>italians braging about wealth
there are countries that suffered 40 years of communism and are surpasing your mafia den

You are not, same as you are not expected to be polite, but it is considered good manners, something half of this board cries about when talking about arabs and africans

Good manners is doing your job and not expecting premium pay for a standard of service that is at best expected.

>Italian """"""""""pizza""""""""

>Americans WILL defend this

that looks fantastic though

Your mom misses the tip of my dick, Gino.

Ofcourse its not expected, but when average german comes, politely orders in english and leaves 2 euros on 58 euro bill says something about them as people, same as when oiled italian arab comes yells like a animal in meme language and complains that you dont understand him

Amanda "Going Lecter on Meredith Kercher" Knox
Amanda "i'm the one who knocks" Knox
Amanda "bringing battle from Seattle" Knox
Amanda "kill brits make it on netflix" Knox
Amanda "the yank with the shank" Knox

*Tips foreskin*

>American """""pizza"""""

savage

In America it IS expected though, even a few entitled cunts over here are lead to believe that not receiving a monetary pat on the back for doing your job as you should be taken as an insult and an excuse to mistreat the customer. I don't mind the idea of leaving a tip when you are very happy with the service but for it to have become expected nullifies the point entirely.

>americans tip because they cant see their own

No ofcourse, here it is not either expected to leave tips, but as our currency is worth 1/7 of euro, if you have 98 kn bill and you are waiting for 2kn to be returned its considered being cheap and its custom to round it up.

>anotheer pathetic episode of yuropoors bullying the noble American race

hope europe become isis 2.0 and we can nuke the shit out of it

I suppose it depends on where you live as to whether there is a need for it. But personally it's not something I think should happen in a country like America or England.

It's low tier banter. The reason Americans are great targets for it is you don't understand the concept and are guaranteed angry replies. Banter back or leave.

By the time we become third world religion of piss followers, you'll be ruled by apes that can't launch nukes due to not having opposable thumbs

nukes. that's how we banter, joke's on you

That looks fucking nice though

As much as you'd like to believe they do nuclear weapons don't win arguments.

>mfw

kek

That looks fucking delicious nigger

Fucking kek'd my ass off

No one can outmeme BR pizza. Not even the bloody diarrhea americans call """"""""chicago style"""""""""

>american tip 20% because they lost 20% of their dick

>USA
>JewSA
>has no tip so they tip
lmfao

It's not their fault your police are absolute shit, and can't cross examine suspects properly instead of just beating them, then accusing them of doing the crime.

That being said, I'm very suspicious that Knox did in fact have a hand in it, due to the fact that she deliberately implicated someone else, stayed the night at her ex-boyfriend's place conveniently after allegedly seeing a bloody footprint in the bathroom, as well as bloodstains everywhere, tried to blame said boyfriend i.e. her own alibi, and the small fact that the wikipedia article on the case has been heavily doctored, with her relationship concerning Mr Sollecito being removed entirely.

MAMA MIA
Ezio Belladonna, why are-a you-a so--a mean-a?

>americans tip because they've been told to give away their tip ever since they were born

What is the deal with this hand gesture? Do Italians really do this when they talk or is it some retarded mafia movie meme?

>holocaust on a plate
Damn user. What do you hate so much about it? I've never been to Italy so I wouldn't know.

All these people who have never eaten good pizza and think that america can make any food good

Italy think because the stereotype exists that their pizza is good that they have to reinvent the wheel every time they make one and instead of following a recipe or common sense molest the thing with conflicting ingredients and end up making a broiling mess that tastes so strongly of one specific herb that you forget you're eating a pizza and think you've passed out at a party and someones up ended the spice rack into your gob.