Memes aside, Spain isn't developed, western, first world, or whatever you want to call it

Memes aside, Spain isn't developed, western, first world, or whatever you want to call it.

Spain is one of the cheapest countries in the world in wages and taxes, but still not competitive because it has poor infrastructure and its people is uneducated (lack of means to get proper education), unskilled, and lack work ethic for cultural reasons.

More than half of our young people are unemployed. 40% of children are malnourished. 20% of adults can't write or read. Most people can't have running water.

Just saying.

We know.

some dont so i thought i'd make it clear

Will Le Pen build the wall?

>t.cuntaloonian

>because it has poor infrastructure
All true except for this part.

Memes aside, Spain is developed, western, first world, or whatever you want to call it.

Spain is one of the best countries in the world in wages and taxes, but still competitive because it has great infrastructure and its people is well educated(lots of means to get proper education), skilled, and have great work ethic for cultural reasons.

More than half of our young people are employed. 40% of children are not malnourished. 20% of adults can write or read. Most people have running water.

Just saying.

>20% of adults can write or read

So 80% can't?

Yeah I found Barcelona/Madrid really easy to get around on public transport.

Maybe that will shock you but poland isn't first world

This is all Napoleon's fault.

>20% of adults can write or read
>80% can't

Compared to Spain it is.

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

>40% of children are malnourished. 20% of adults can't write or read. Most people can't have running water.

All of that is flase.

Erasmus student that got rejected by a fine looking Spaniard female?

You're right it's false, it's way too optimistic.

>40% of children are not malnourished

Spain I...

yes it is

there's a serious drop off between spain and countries like chile or lithuania (countries that are doing the best outside of the first world)

it's easy to say spain isn't first world if you've only traveled around western europe, but go outside of europe and you'll realize how developed it is

at least you've got nice weather all year

I think she won't even get elected

ok, I admit it, I simply wanted to be edgy

MSGA

The other 60% are

how can you tell the difference? most big city centers or important locations look kind of the same

I wouldn't call it an undeveloped country, desu
But yeah, it's pretty shit

go to santiago and tell me it looks like madrid

we have a much higher baseline standard of living, modern infrastructure, clean drinking water, low crime, and you can just tell from walking around that things are better here

kek

and the difference between us and northern europe?

more monies

basically

here goes the self-hating thread of the day

totally agreed but it is sad

The hatred other people have for Spain is only inferior to the one the spaniards have for it.
Goddammit you should travel more son, Spain is as First World as it can get except for the recent years.

You guys are getting to Portuguese-levels of depression and complaining.

Keep it light, cuz. You're the happy one.

>we have a much higher baseline standard of living, modern infrastructure, clean drinking water, low crime, and you can just tell from walking around that things are better here
we are eastern europe level, same thing with portugal

do you guys really see nothing odd about those claims? kek

i dont think anyone here belives that most spaniards dont have running water

>he thinks that Spain is full of fiesta n happy people.

You have to go back, Nigel

can we make the analogy Spain is the equivalent of Mexico as France is for the USA?

I know the ones that come to Sup Forums are the autists who have it worse than us because they live in a country full of normies, so I know that you're not ALL happy, but still.

No, mexicans have it better

we are italian/france tier

Come to Florida

those are shit tier too

It might be true in rural Spain but the major cities are no worse than any other major city. I've been impressed by Madrid, Bilbao and Barcelona ll appear as first world fantastic cities with great infrastructure to me. If you guys could sort out your unemployment and subsequently poor economy and wages, Spain would be solid.

Lack of cultural work ethic is a big problem. You close everything Sundays and things close in the middle of the day for siesta. Mental.

ITS TIME TO MAKE SPAIN GREAT AGAIN

I have read again and I think you guys are in denial as it sounds like Africa.

I meant op's description

KHHHHHKHKHK HBEHEHEHEH

You wat Juan?

op's description are optimistic data faked by the government so imagine how it looks for real kek

real struggle here

CHI

CA

>and things close in the middle of the day for siesta

They don't close for siesta, retard, I have to go back home, cook, eat, wash the dishes and walk back to my office. I barely have time to have a coffee. The retarded schedule we have is from the francoist era, after the civil war ended, Franco changed it so people could work in two part time jobes easier. But for some reason we got stuck with this shit. And only offices and smal shops close. Supermarkets are open usually from 9:30 to 21:30 and restaurants all the fucking day till midnight usually.

Also, look a map and tell me where the Greenwich line crosess Spain and tell me if we open the bussiness late.

NO

dude chill. hes right, in england most businesses open sundays and dont close for lunch. we're more relaxed here in that sense.

only chinese and moors dont close, and supermarkets/restaurants/etc of course

Must admit I said "for siesta" to trigger a Spaniard. I know it's not actually for siesta.

And supermarkets here are open 24/7 and that should always be the case.

Every spanish city has shops that are open all the night.

>And supermarkets here are open 24/7 and that should always be the case.
i wish it was the case here

i live in the center of madrid and of then ten supermarkets near me 8 of them are closed by 10, and the other close at 11 or 12

chinky shops yes. the asians are showing you true work ethic. they should be available 24/7 including sundays

The friends I have working in Germany/UK tell me they work much less hours than when they were in Spain doing the same kind of jobs and when they do extra time they get paid.

For some reason guiris always portray Spain as a paradise for the worker and yet they never come here to work. Makes me cogitare.

exactly. I just spent the week in the centre of Madrid and the supermarkets were closing by 10/11 and were not allowed to sell alcohol past 10, and businesses were closing in the middle of the day. sundays lots of things were closed

it should not be this way.

No chink in my city run those shops, all of them are locals.

and all this is the result of the Moorification of Spain. pre-Islamic Nordic Spain was the nicest place to live in, in the whole world

>including sundays
jesus at least spain isn't germany
last time i found myself in germany on a sunday i had to go 30 minutes away to find a place selling groceries at ridiculous prices

Yeah, that's why people didn't give a shit when visigoths were defeated and even many cities surrendered to the moors peacefully. Visigoths were shit tier governors and a bunch of retards.

>And supermarkets here are open 24/7 and that should always be the case.

Not every single supermarket is open 24/7 of course.

well of course. But generally the big Asdas and Tescos etc will be 24/7

The big ones usually are yeah, but around here most of the smaller Tescos or Asdas close between 10-midnight.

yeah the express ones won't be open 24/7. But you're never far away from a 24hr supermarket.

the thing i miss most about my 20k population city in america is being able to go to walmart at 4 am

can't do that even in the biggest cities in this country

Burgers need to shart at any time.

You should be sleeping at that hour