Mfw I sign Pulisic to some shitty MLS team and ruin yet another USMNT player

>mfw I sign Pulisic to some shitty MLS team and ruin yet another USMNT player.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Is this pulisic your new freddy adu?

he's staying at dortmund

if MLS offer some ridiculous lucrative contract, which they can, dortmund will give him up in a second.

man that will never compete with the european teams. Please dont do this. its retarded to think its good to keep american talent here

freddy edu has never reached the success that pulisic has done

I said this yesterday fuck you

MLS needs to fold

MLS does this all the time. All the USMNT guys in MLS are ridiculously overpaid. They could totally do it to Pulisic, but if Pulisic actually ends up being good enough to be a top player on a Champions League club I don't think he'd be stupid enough to do it. Jurgen might actually murder Don Garber just to stop it from happening.

No, cause he's actually good

>not wanting the best american players to play domestically

if i could kill every single one of you euroboo cucks, i would.

seriously freddy edu never did this.

I hope this happens. I am very naturalistic, muh america, but come on in soccer mls will kill his career

Maybe if MLS wasn't ass we would agree.

MLS is gonna stay ass if we ditch everyone with talent. If talent is the issue, why get rid of it?

fucking jew fuck

lol this is a retarded argument. is not worth it to keep it here where most of the competition is in europe. it would be for at least another decade of usa team success before it makes sense to keep all the us talent here

MLS wont become quality if they have a handful of USMNT players and former international stars. There needs to be a consistent core of good players coming out of our colleges and MLS academies for that to happen, and that's at the very least 20 years away. Signing a player like Pulisic would do nothing for anyone.

>colleges
STOP THIS MEME ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Id rather our youth play and grow in Europe so they can learn and play with/against the best