Not invited: Rude white people

a-are (((white))) people invited? :3

Wat?

WE

I will destroy the white race

yo wassup
*mugs you*

He meant Jews

Whites are recessive weaklings and cucks. They should and will go extinct.

Jews are white

This

Gas all niggers.

Hello

Good Kid Madd City was better than To Pimp a Butterfly.

Fite me.

¿Dónde están las señoritas?

im white

>white guy pretends to be non white on the Internet
Is there anything more cringeworthy?

Do you happen to be a virgin?

hello my non-white friends

all whites are rude in my experience except when they ask you to fuck their wife/girlfriend

Thanks for the rare.

How does it fell to witness the genocide of your people?

>mfw whites are the neanderthals of our time

Scandis are mongols and therefore not white, I am inviting myself to your thread.
What's up, my niggas?

this woman is part african, obvious from her nose

are spics white

So, what do people of color do, exactly. You seem to have some bizarre in-group preference for your own race, or any race but people of whiteness. Seems counterproductive, and even racist. I have friends from South America, Middle East and the Far East, and I don't give a shit what they look like.

Many northern euros have wide noses like that human frog from True Finns

das rite

>tfw we are close to a getting world without whites

White Mexican reporting, I'm a honorary non.white

Have you thought of what you will do afterwards? Will you be kangz then?

The khanate will rule the world, Ghengis came from Scandinavia.

If whiteness is a meme, what does that make us? Are we... non-mimetic? As in... real?

It's called "chimping out". The less white someone is, the more likely a person is to have a "chimpout" over words or actions that are only offensive if you want them to be.

learn to read, white retard

CHAVEZ VIVE COÑOETUMADRE

Maybe he was talking about you.

>chimping out

I am African American

I've never chimped out

Most Roman "chimpouts" involved starvation or retaliations for invasions, both of which are perfectly acceptable situations to freak out and kill people.

I used you as an example, claiming all white people are rude, which I don't believe. I think you have just had this irrational prejudice towards white people, and will chimp out at any given opportunity.

Greeks are white

Not really but it would be without whites!

>I can't handle my third world shithole and live on a white country: the thread.

Didn't say being non-white will guarantee chimpouts. It's not all black and white.

White people can have chimpouts as well, it's just less likely.

t. stayed in his third world shithole

i can't wait for your filthy race to be wiped out by middle easterners

If white people are so bad, will you also erase all inventions by white people and invent your own stuff?

>yfw Trump does nothing to prevent white genocide

Didn't know white in france still exists! Maybe we should send more

You go first, you're closer and poor.

whites could only do basic arithmetic when the Arabs taught them natural philosophy and mathematics. sorry, you'll always be a loser when you play that sort of game

Whi*es served their purpose which is to serve us non whites and now it's time for you to go

The point was to serve the jews, who are considered white.

you just put them on suicide watch and whites already have a problem with suicide

sorry i don't reply to bisexual inbred niggers.

>this is considered white in Norway

>whites could only do basic arithmetic

Nope. Even had to take into account the curvature of the Earth when building these.

Southern Europeans aren't white. whites could only do rudimentary math when Arab PoC taught them the mathematics of a civilization whites almost wiped out

that's why whites colonized your irrelevant shithole, they gone and now you're eternally crying dominated by retarded goat fuckers instead of your precious Nasser.

i didn't know egypt had internet, it's surprising.

Southern Euros are white. Your Sup Forums definitions of white are weak.

Oy vey, the goyim pointed out my fallacy!

no, sorry, just a few tribes in northwest europe are white. that's it

>All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth.

-Benjamin Franklin

I consider Scandinavians and Germans white too because they are cuckolds = honorary whites

So in your mind "white people" are only anglos?

Sorry, your Sup Forums definitions are still weak.

>relying entirely on super specific greentext quotes

You forgot a reaction image. Perhaps an interbellum propaganda poster?

If there is no white, where do governments get money to feed welfare leeches?

and fellow cucks: Scandinavians, Germans, most French

the French have one of the biggest cuckold cultures on the planet

>egypt
>irrelevant
Your greatest leader came here just for the glory of this country

We are the biggest army in the arab world. Dominated? please. That would be the french women who get raped every hour and you can do nothing about it

>cuck cuck cuck cuck
why automatically thinking about sexual stuff when you talk shit about some race or ethnicity?

it's very a underclass argumentation but i could understand, greek people are not very intelligent.

idk as a leb I feel closer to whites than poo in the looers or niggers

there should be 3 tiers

whites

non whites (asians, arabs etc.)

shitskins (niggers, curryniggers)

>t. algerian rape baby

>this meme again
Countries like Chile, Taiwan, Mauritius, Japan, the gulf Arab states, etc etc are all thriving, non white countries.

do hafu white-asians count

Australian Aboriginal here, FUCK WHITES.

Gtfo leaf

you share an underlying, cuckold culture. it's a strong argument about your intimate relationship.

your english sucks btw, I almost puked while trying to read your gibberish

>Mauritius
>mostly Indian (which is 'Asian')
>Taiwan
>Asian
>Japan
>Asian
>Chile
>kinda borderline first world
>gulf
>basically thanks to oil

So the US without white will have Asians (which include Asian Indians) having position of white and they pay taxes for welfare?

can i join in?

When has an Arab army ever been relevant? Even Afghanistan isn't Arab.

you are still an irrelevant shithole like every arab countries, that's why your retarded diaspora move to europe.

you can do nothing about the fact that the arabian civilization failed at every levels, you're jealous of white people because you're just a bunch of savages inbreds who like playing with their poops.

The Gulf states are transitioning away from oil. But yes, us Asians will be paying for the welfare for white states like West Virginia.

Your sexual urges are your argument?

I guess that's a step up from greentext.

not white

and you will do nothing when north africans have finally demographically taken over France, which WILL happen, except bend over and take it. enjoy your dying throes, pepe

You're right

>us Asians
I am an Asian. Based on how PC ruined white people and based on what blacks did on the LA riots, we Asians need to have better measures to control some nig chimpouts. We cannot be suicidal like whites

Korean American Boi Reporting

You guys are too small a minority. They'll just tax your money away.

feels good man

at least i'm not a hairy homo in denial.

sorry i don't want to put some effort on my english for retarded people like you constantly projecting about their own fetish.

And the best defense against letting white PC culture effect us to be racist against whites. What's happening to them is their own fault, they deserve no sympathy.

no, your sexual urges are my argument, cuck. your comprehension is a step down from dogshit

Asians and Africans will rule the world

But I am not a cuck, and I didn't bring it up several times.

this. non-whites should have absolutely no sympathy for whites and their whitegenocide memes. they'll die out soon

>You guys are too small a minority. They'll just tax your money away.
I can see Asians countries sending military to the US without white if that happens. And probably some (functioning) Latin American countries will send military to the US, resulting in Balkanization of the US
Kinda makes sense actually. PC is so suicidal. Cannot let that happens anyway

>And the best defense against letting white PC culture effect us to be racist against whites.

That won't work at all. Eventually the entitled will need to feed after the first corpse is gone.