Just take all the precious jewels and pearls you can find and slam them on gold plates

>just take all the precious jewels and pearls you can find and slam them on gold plates
this shit is nigger tier retarded

>An artisan has been given a bag of jewels, some molten gold and pearls, spent days of work without getting away with the materials, figured the best way to put jewels and make them hold on the gold, he even put a picture of the king on it.
>It sucks

Please

Doesn't even look good desu

heh

bling is king bby

I thought that was a gingerbread house.

That fella on the front is preschooler-tier.

>implying its supposed to look "good"
>implying its just not supposed to shock people when they realize that garish hat is worth the lives of thousands of men, reinforcing how important the wearer is

Doesn't the pope get the same thing, except with millions instead of thousands of men, and with just some white felt?

The Pope has a crown as well, although it hasn't been worn since the 1960s.

Still not as bad as this shit. Seriously what the fuck Euros, everytiem you visit a national treasury, Mary Magdalene's cunt rag in a jewelled case, Noah's toenail set into a crown. Stop it.

>tfw the pope dropped this glorious thing for some sort of fucking kippah
>a fucking KIPPAH
what the fuck
surely these are the end times

religious relics were all the rage in medieval times

People worshipped bones and thought they would cure deseases and give boons connected to the saints life.

Reliques were taken as spoils of war to add to your homelands holyness.

meanwhile the australian crown isn't even australian :^)

It was literally made in 1100s, long, long before the elegant crowns we're accustomed to came into existence. It's a brute crown built in hard times for a brute people, nothing really wrong with that.

The Crown of Bohemia, though, has absolutely no business being as ugly as it is.

They always say we should donate to church.

Sell the fucking jewellery, then you habe enough mony

>spent days of work for what an autist kid can do in a hour

>Sell the fucking jewellery
They can't, selling stuff is unfit for clergy :D

None of these stupid cunts seem to know their Medieval history, or the amateurish build quality of THE FIRST FUCKING CROWN OF EUROPE would not shock them so.

you say it like it's easy, lol, go ahead then forge me a fucking crown i'm waiting

Yeah, it looks like shit but, wasn't it made in the X th century, or shit?

At least it has a consistent color scheme going on. It actually kind of looks cool from a distance and probably dazzled the fuck out of some peasants that could only see the king from a thousand yards away at best.

Shit crown for a shit """"""""""""""empire"""""""""""""""", not really a surprise.

Don't you froggy fucks claim his as a founding father or some shit?

Howdy Germanic servants! Check it out, I'm made of gold!
t. Charlemagne

Well yeah, but Otto the great is the one who really founded it, his only mistake was leaving it to the Germans.

It is amazing indeed! Gold is a very valuable commodity.

It's not a kippah, it's a zucchetto. Clergy wear zuchettos under their other hats, so even if the pope were wearing his crown he would still wear a zuchetto under it.

Vatican doesn't even own it anymore, the Yanks do

It's a magnificent and ancient crown with a distinctive design, the painitings on the plates make it look even more dignified.

It has more soul than the shit that was mass produced in the modern era

>I get to meet the king, opportunity of a lifetime
>wait what is that bullshit on his head
>laugh at the presence of the ruler of our land
>mfw going to be executed tomorrow

let's agree to disagree and just call it what it is, a crypto-kippah

actually it's a tiara :^)