Ali was definitely one of the greatest of all time, but desu I got go the baddest man on the planet...

Ali was definitely one of the greatest of all time, but desu I got go the baddest man on the planet. He definitely would of knocked Clay out if they ever would of had the chance to fight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J0Y_Digxnd8?t=1m14s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ali would have wrecked that overrated can crushing midget.

Tyson was a fucking bum m8

Literally a meme

Clay was quick sure but one hit from Iron Mike his ass would of been on the mat.

I don't know, even in his olympic trials tyson showed vulnerability to the clinch game and ali would have used it against him

that's what they said about george "the grill" foreman

Agreed. 60s ali didn't have the chin, see the cooper fight. 70s ali would have been slaughtered if he tried the rope a dope.

Watch this youtube clip. Tyson didn't agree with you

youtu.be/J0Y_Digxnd8?t=1m14s

Your country produces bum athletes m8.

Ali's biggest strength wasn't his speed but his ability to take hits.

Ali is an absolute nightmare match up for Tyson.

Tyson is just barely a top 10 heavyweight tbqh. All you need to beat him is a jab and not beng afraid of the cunt

Quick reminder also that Tyson was ducking old George Foreman

American athletes are fucking bums m8, in any other country with sporting pedigree they'd be cab drivers or road sweepers. Literally reliant on blacks to compete, who are all just roided wind up toys that run fast or jump high.

The USA is BUM CITY.

Finally this asshole is dead. White-hating racist fucking dickhead. I hope it was slow and painful.

Bad match up of styles. Look at floyd vs liston.

That's what messed him up

If Ali could take George Foreman's punches, he would've taken Tyson's.

And against top tier fighters, Tyson always choked. This one is not even close.

Yeah, his biggest weakness too.
Though 74 is a pretty good age honestly.

Tyson would have beaten ali if he had reached his prime properly and kept the right people around him. But tyson was very unstable, unintelligent and went to prison, so none of that happened.

A prime ali vs reality prime tyson, I have ali. A prime ali vs hypothetical prime tyson, I'd probably go with tyson.

They could both easily end my life in under ten seconds. Who am I to judge?

Tyson himself said he'd stand no chance against Ali, and he's not exactly the most humble guy

clay would have beaten ali. why did they never fight each other?

74 is still kinda young, good for somebodying getting smashed in the head most of his life.

All this fucking casuals. After Tyson got rid of Rooney he was going downhill. His last fights were what was 30% left from prime Mike. I have no doubts if Ali would fight 20 year old Tyson he would get Flored.

And Ali said that he would loose to Tyson.

Ali, Foreman, Lewis, Vitali would all stop Tyson in his prime

too big, too strong, too smart, too skilled

kek tyson was a can crushing 1 dimensional fraud. he looked mean knocking out bums but so does david haye

go watch lewis dismantle him. ali actually had movement and a jab so tyson would be fucked

Jake Lamotta is 94 and still with all his faculties, that defies science

106 pro fights
869 pro rounds.

thats not including amateur bouts, sparring and exhibition.

Literally alpha male genetics.