rijkswaterstaat.nl/english/index.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>roadtugal

I thought Germany's roads are god-tier

>France better than Germany
yeah seems legit Alberto

Fixed it

Is Romania AnCap?

Of course Portugal has good quality roads, you don't have any cars to drive on them

>Of course Portugal has good quality roads, you don't have any cars to drive on them
This is 100% true, their roads are all empty and their cities outside of Lisbon and Porto only have old people. Everything looked decrepit and abandoned.
t. Have actually been on Portugal

shame netherland's quality roads are going to go to waste in 10 years

Why?

you'll be underwater

FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA FUCK CANADA

The abbreviations on this chart are confusing:
>IE
Is that Ireland (Should be IR)? or Iceland (IC)?

Also, Sweden:
>SE
>not SW

I know, I'm autistic

worldatlas.com/aatlas/ctycodes.htm

Why Malta has such shitty roads?

Same state agency.
rijkswaterstaat.nl/english/index.aspx

Probably because they have so few of them, it's not a priority.

Noice now we can take the high way to hell outta here faster.
Alai web merda fios tire roads to drive our germans like.

Sorry auto corrector.
*Also we need good tier

Can't believe there are countries in Europe with worse roads than Ireland.

if you don't have cold weather AND your cunt is small, you really have no excuse not to have good roads unless you are a libertarian society

>spain
>roads

A lot of the stuff is decaying and needs to be replaced now as the godtier roads were build in a short period and now need to be fixed at once.

rromanians don't need paved roads because they only travel by horse cart

The fuck do you think gregorz, we're not some third world shithole.

i can confirm this
bulgaria is a pathetic shithole
people even sleep in groups so that bulgarians dont rob them at night

made me actually think about it

>be Dutch
>have top notch roads
>ride a bike

> a
> f
> l

>Roadugal

This is partially true, actually. We do have cars.

The most travelled stretch of road we have connects Porto to Lisbon and all the litoral cities.

BUT - We have 3 fucking highways to do it in, with tolls that are expensive as fuck, so everyone uses the country roads instead, since it's not that far anyway.

Our roads DO look good though, and most people from Europe will be able to afford it., and we have I think the 1st or 2nd most beautiful road in the world, that goes along the Douro river looking at the vineyards, and it's not even in that great condition, it's just regular asphalt through a great landscape.

Also, you are overlooking the fact that we are poor BECAUSE we spent a lot of money on roads and that kind of infrastructure, because the civil engineering mafia runs the country. We're like the cunt that won the lottery and wasted it all on an unmaintainable mansion, instead of investing it properly.

>mfw we built the best road despite being poorfags
rest of Europe BTFO

Going by the picture you don't build the "best road"

Wtf I love Indonesia now

those are the borders of the districts you retard

Yes it is.

is this a subtle way of saying you enjoy every other european nation rolling over you

And you wouldn't mind some catholic colonialism?

at this point you're going to become traptugal in the future

no, it just means we like good road infrastructure

why would you think it meant something else?

Portugal has the best infrastructures,health system,social security,national organisms,national health service and constitutional court in the world.

as much as our country is shit, our roads are indeed good. HR.

>wellmaintainedroadstugal