1 You are cunt

1 You are cunt
2 What's it like being an Asian in your cunt? OwO

1. flag
2. my boss is Korean and fired me over text message fuck you slant eyed fuck

East Asians of Han genotypes can use both the Ethnics Only and the Non-Ethnics Only train cars here, they're a bit of a loophole at the moment. Currently there is proposed legislation to promote them to Pure Non-Ethnic in the eyes of the law.

1. flag
2. much like the US, chinese and koreans tend to enjoy higher educational and monetary outcomes than even the whites, and are a rapidly growing minority. (lots of butthurt about chinese pushing up the value of property). latent discrimination outside of metropolitan areas, although apart from some flips who work as farmhands, asians all stay in metro areas anyway

Everyone will call you 'jap' even if you're not.

1. Straya
2. It's alright

Ask a burmese in America anything

1 flag
2 everyone is asian here :^ )
but to answer seriously nothing exceptional i guess

everyone will call you 'chino' even if you're not

are you good at lith wei?

Flag
Treated better than the Lebos

chinese here

desu I recognize that I am internally racist towards mainlanders and any asian desu

it is a self-cucked attitude. But really I don't find fault with their people, but more their annoying fucking culture.

I fucking hate how the girls try to act like they're 12. I hate the stupid Taiwanese talk shows with the retarded sound effects. I hate their shitty haircuts and sense of fashion. and above all i HATE how they fucking walk around everywhere with their eyes glued to their cell phones.

OP's gif fills me with fucking rage. I want to punch her in the face and shake her until she cries just to see if there's any drop of humanity left in those soul-less eyes.

Two words.
Martim Moniz.

>Flag
>Normal

wew
maybe you can find a chinese girl with your same attitude :~)

Hey fellow gook
Pretty alright
Feel that both white and black respects me although sometimes im intimidated by qt white people
Race doesn't matter here tbqh good look is what you need to give good impression
White friends does banter me on asian stereotypes like small pee pee

Uk

In my city we have more Chinese than most in the UK, seems pretty comfy for them. Not hated like Muslims or Africans.

persistent

한국 다시돌아오고싶네...

Enjoy your ban, bitch!

In 99% of cases it means being a poor foreign worker.