7 seasons

>7 seasons
>1 league title

The club's record is even worse, 1 title in 8 seasons.
And that league title was the work of Jose Mourinho, in spite of the prima donna players and board.
CR is a fraud, Real are frauds.

inb4
>muh champiunz leegz!
The Champions League only counts if you win your domestic league at the same time. How can you call yourselves the champions of Europe if you're not even the champions of your own little country? Without your domestic league, a Champions League win is a lucky little bonus cup competition, nothing more.

he sabotages the team for his own personal gain

That's clearly Messi. Ronaldo is great player and type of guy who can drag team. He won enough, though I think he should've stayed at MU. Say he leaves tomorrow. Real still is most successful club. Has money, investors trust, renovated stadium. Messi on the other hand is leaving Barca with what? He sabotaged Ronaldinho's team for his gain. Messi, Iniesta, Busquets, Pique were introduced to Barca when Ronnie was 26. He played for team, earned money for them, that allowed they to go to next stage. Where Messi pocketed his progress. Renovated stadium? Investor? New generation knocking at the door? Don't think so.

>Messi sabotages the team for his own personal gain

>Barcelona in 105 years before Messi turned professional
>16 league titles, 1 CL
>Barcelona in 12 years since Messi has turned professional
>8 league titles, 4 CL

Funny how, according to the opinion of Britons on this very site, the Spanish league ranges from an essentially Mickey Mouse trophy with zero value to a serious competition that ought to be won year after year over the Champions League so as to properly measure the quality of a team.

>Raul leaves
>Florentino comes back
>Madrid stops winning league titles and becomes some kind of reality show full of dramas and egos

Awful shit b8. Just kys for even thinking this was funny

excellent post de la mancha

If you read my post you'd see that Ronnie played for best of thr team and that allowed Barca to go to that stage. You're saying Messi is so goat? So I am asking where are fruits of his spoils in independent sense? Where's his successor? Where next gen Barca? Where's renovated stadium or committed investor?

>Where's his successor?
Right there at the club - Neymar

>Where next gen Barca?
Neymar, Rafinha, Munir, Ter Stegen, Samper, Gumbau

>Where's renovated stadium or committed investor?
Renovated stadium will be completed around 2021 and they just secured a record breaking deal with Nike.

Anything else?

Tsuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu tsuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

>Neymar
Is this a joke? His next Ronaldo and this is not going anywhere.
>Your next gen Barca
I need to explain to you how Barca's team building, academy connection works? Well integrated, inheritor player is Barca's game isn't it? Like good chemistry Pedro is much better as left forward than Neymar. He's gone too btw. Don't be ridiculous with your statements and don't make me explain your clubs game to you.
>Stadium done by 2021
So that's next gens burden then?
>Nike
>Abramovich, Florentine, Glazer kind of investor
Top kek cake

>this flag
>this post

Neymar is next Rivaldo* fix'd

Calm down, Dilshod

>You

Nice ad hominem Gooch.

>haha a retarded guy became Barça president and it's fucking up their youth system and their legacy
>Messi's fault
>Deco and Ronaldinho are cancer and are dragging the rest down with them with Pep teling them to fuck off to another club
>Messi's fault
>Rafinha, Munir and Sandro don't have the natural talent of Iniesta, Xavi and Pedro
>Messi's fault

Well Real and MUFC sure won't fade into weird miserable times of 1990ies like it looks like Barca will. R
With Rivaldo/Neymar as their next big thing

yes because United has done pretty well since then
and it's not Messi fault the team planification is bad
but the most disturbing thing is that you say this while Barça is beating everyones ass every year, they are even breaking Guardiola era records

>low quality bait OP
>uzbek tftt-posting in full force

it's a 0/10 thread episode

>pointing out 1 league win vs 6 league failures for supposedly the best player in the world at supposedly the best club in the works (certainly the richest club in the world)
>bait

i agree with everything you said

but one has to keep in mind that Messi is the GOAT and it's just so difficult to win against him

Real have not given a fuck about regular la liga wins in like 30 years. Since then they won a few here and there, mostly when Barca had an off season, but even Depor, Valencia and Atletico have managed that. They've realized long ago that winning 1 CL in 10 years will get them as much fame as winning 7 leagues in 10 years.

Even so, the past 7 years have been like hell for them, its downright amazing they've managed to win as much as they did when you consider they have to literally beat Barcelona to any title.

You're right, but I think they just prioritize CL revenue over la liga cash, it's what helps set up another Galacticos cash-splash

this

>The Champions League only counts if you win your domestic league at the same time

If real won the league
>muh small teams,cant beat top tier teams in ucl
If real wins ucl
>it only counts if you win the league
No wonder EPL is just a meme show nowadays