Talking with an American about politics

>Talking with an American about politics
>He thinks race is worth mentioning
>He forms his political opinion around what race some candidate for a position is

Why do they do this?

(This isn't a political discussion, it's a discussion about Americans)

Americans are extremely obsessed with race

ITT countries with one race wonder why countries that have many are obsessed with racial issues

good question

I don't know

Because they are right?

>Australia
>Second most multi-cultural/multi-racial country on earth
>one race

????

>ITT countries with one race
The OP was made with an Australian flag. We are a country of immigrants from all over the world, you stupid fucking Burger.

When your country's 80% black people then you can talk to me.

multiculti here, my roomates are black, chinese, white, philippino, and russian
not sure why you lads care so much about race

Shut the fuck up you chinky cunt

Most americans are uneducated.

+Renminbi for communist spying

t. Xiang Rasheed Singh

+10ft.

>russian
what is he like? is he russian-born?

>I spread open my legs to any guy who wants in, not sure why you guys care so much about dignity

>mexican intellectuals

You seem to have a twisted concept of "dignity".

Elaborate.

tell me then

Because our own government sabotaged our education system in a bid to ensure there is never another 1960's counter-cultural movement to challenge them again.

We're dumb as all hell and getting stupider all the time. And race is an issue that stupid cunts focus on.

wow you american sure know a lot about this stuff
educate us pls

When you invite anyone into your homeland to take yer jobs and fuck yer women, without them returning the favor, you're a sucker not a saint. Canadianon may be sacrificing his future opportunities now just to be liked, but one day soon he's gonna find himself without a country and without basic human respect for not asserting cultural dignity at any point.
>inb4 muh Native Americans who fought harder than anyone against the creation of Canada or the United States, living here 500 years ago means Canada/US aren't legitimate countries and can't assert themselves as such

Why'd you post twice?

>Americans proceed to "insult" me by claiming I'm some other race

You absolute dumb cunts. Race doesn't matter at all. Why would I care if you think I'm Indian or Chinese

what?? i am not samefagging sharter

Americans are mutts, they have no ethnicity. They obsess about race because they're desperate for an identity.

Not really.

to be honest I would say on average, non-english speaking countries posting Sup Forums are more intelligent than the english-speaking ones because they are bilingual, having had the economic privilege to learn a second language, and generally coming from relatively better backgrounds than their countrymen.

Except Nordics. Even double-digit fuckers know enough English to write here.

nice digits fampai

>And race is an issue that stupid cunts focus on

AKA the left.

And the right

Every side of American politics focuses on race

Being forced to learn a second language from childhood because yours is useless outside of your tiny state isn't that great an indicator of intelligence.
Learning a second language on your own, especially when you're older is hard.

It's a remnant of old Slavery and Jim Crow-era bigotry, as well as typical xenophobia and tribalism. is right to the extent that the idea of "white people" is central to this since most white people are mutts of various European ancestries.

The whole leftist idea of race, with BLM and the like, is a reaction to this.

>flag
lmoa canadian identity revolves around not being american

Eh. I can understand somewhat.

I'm an immigrant senpai

>yer jobs and fuck yer women
Neither the women nor the jobs are yours, this sense of entitlement is funny tho.

The right-wing politicians themselves really don't.
They only bring it up because they are forced to by the left, even if it has nothing to do with their platform.
Because half of the left's platform is race baiting and sexism schlock. Everything is race and everyone supposedly being oppressed with them so they divide everyone into little oppressed groups to be courted for votes, but it lost them this election big time.

Identity politics is a cancer of both the left and the right.
One of the most idpol people I know of is Milo Yiannopoulos. He was asked what he objects to atheism and he just went muh fedora for about fifteen minutes, ie. focusing only on the tribal identifiers of the out-group that self-identifies as atheists. There are plenty of people like him and I've met one in real life. She was like Bane except instead of darkness, she was born of identity.
You know the saying, "Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people"? This bullshit will eventually get bad enough that it'll be impossible to discuss an idea in public without someone pointing out some attribute of your that clashes with their identity. We'll be left with a public life filled with small minds forever.

Tbqhwy sir: The more competition you get, the harder you try; think of it as a "natural way" to get things done better.

I might not be able to grasp what you're trying to say, the american obession with race was never a thing I could understand.

most of the people involved in racial politics are minorities and liberals

>The right-wing politicians themselves really don't.
Maybe that's true but right wing supporters undeniably bring it up all the time

It nevers fails to amuse me how stormniggers "hate" identity politics when they are the biggest practitioners of it.

we know cheng peng kang kong

you are considered bilingual country

mexico and brazil, not so much.

The shittier the country, the more wealthy he is when he speaks perfect english.

wrong mongoloid

>complains about a country where people self-segregate talking about race

That simply isn't true. Vis: Africa.

Brazilians are taught english about as much as you and me were taught spanish in highschool

I think my point stands but also Hollywood exists and it is slightly more easier to learn a language when the culture is so widespread and dominant.

Also, if you spent enough time on Sup Forums you would have realized that Americans are some of the dumbest posters on this board. I mean, it has to be that, considering how numerous we are.

Got me thinking. If universal English ability is a feature of more developed regions, you'd expect the number of shitposters to correlate with HDI (assuming dumber people write dumber posts).
This might be the case, actually.

>It's an "only Americans do this" episode

Do you identify or support the righ-wing party? If so do you think that a big majority of their supporters think like you in regards of this issue?

Small minds have always been a thing. WHat worries me is the potential for them to grow in numbers. :((((

Have you given this further thought? I'd like to read it if so.

I'm from the northeast. Not wealthy at all. Good family though, so that was probably it.

>Have you given this further thought? I'd like to read it if so.
It's something that generally bothers me. I have to write some shit for pay, so I have no time or energy for blogging, unfortunately.

from your typing alone I can already surmise that you're more intelligent than 63.8% of american flags, and you have a GF too I believe. Grats.

t. linguistics analyst

America is not 80% black, fuck you're an idiot

Ok, then. I'll get something else to read.

Good luck with the writing.

I can't function without a woman. Had to get a GF.

As for intelligent idk, doesn't sound like me. e.e

Singapore is the most multiracial country in the world and even we do not have 80% black people

tbf you're probably getting a non-representative sample. Most conservative/moderate-conservative people honestly don't care that much. The people who get really butthurt over it are the ones who complain about it on teh interwebz the most.

>Good luck with the writing.
Thanks. It's nothing too challenging but I'd rather do something else.

A smart guy like yourself is probably studying something, so here's a tip: don't end up writing for a living. Takes the fun out of a great hobby.

>he thinks women of any race will fuck him

I usually write only for myself, and I'm only contemplating assembly and starting to learn German now. Slow learner.

>A smart guy...

I can't take compliments. It's a weird feeling.

> Rather do something else

Like what? Finland is a pretty place, ever tought about fiction while hiding away close a comfy lake? That is certain to bring up some inspiration.

That's the thing, he knows they won't so he's bitter that others will get to do it but he won't.

Watch Birth of nation
thats murricans really think even in 2016

>Like what? Finland is a pretty place, ever tought about fiction while hiding away close a comfy lake? That is certain to bring up some inspiration.

I have a summer place on an island but I spend every free minute fishing there. Actually I'd rather be fishing right now.

Because Americans have no sense of nationality, it's all about race

>Actually I'd rather be fishing right now.
This is true about 90% of my life

Australia, you are just as bad as America, so stfu!

We all know Alphas Blacks, Muslims and Indians (yes, the ones from so called "poo-land") are taking over the world. Women worship us like Gods - your time is up, cucks! :)

Nobody here is forced to learn a second language, unless you count Russians like me who have an Estonian citizenship.
English is just easy to learn because there's so much exposure to it, and knowing how irrelevant some Euro languages are compels us to learn English, which is de facto the lingua franca.

Bilinguals are proven to be generally more intelligent than monolinguals too. Probably has to do with one's brain having to work in more than one framework. It's all the reason for Anglos to learn a second language desu

That sounds good too. Fishing for me is more fun and tiring than it is relaxing though.

Anyway, good luck with the writing bruh. I gotta make some coffee and get back to studying. :(

Guess will share flags again at some point.

You have to go back.
But in all seriousness what do you think about the treatment of Russians in Estonia?

Which is why your country is very hostile to immigration right? Stop the boats and all?

?

We have one of the largest immigration quotas in the world while having a sensible border protection policy

>excuses
We are more diverse and we have no "racial issues"

Yeah, no. We let in one million immigrants a year.

When will you no longer stop the boats and let in all the shitskins from Indonesia trying to come over?

>23 different races from different regions
>have been living as a minority all my life
>still fail to comprehend America's obsession with race issues and minorities screaming muh oppression etc.

It's like the minorities over there don't have pride as a human being

t. injun scum

Ummmm are you dumb or something? Asian is all one race

t. American

I'm Russian myself. I'd say you only have trouble if you refuse to assimilate or learn the language.
There's rednecks and bigots on both sides, but most people get along.
I'm about to finish 11 months of military conscription, the only time I've seen Estonians and Russians quarrel is when the Russian didn't know Estonian at all.

Its the anglo saxon colonial mentality.
The latino countries think different for example.

What ethnic group are you?

Bolan?

>adding a picture with your post so it gets more attention and (You)s

Its just americans being giant retards.

Russians aren't really considered Russians if they're born overseas are they? What about the half-breeds?

at the same time most liberals dont care that much either

I came to the US 3 years ago, since my arrival I learned
>White pigs talk about politics but they end the conversation with sarcasm or lack of enthusiasm
>White pigs don't think "people" are able to change the fundamental wrongs in the politics

>Talk to blacks about politics
>"Ah-yo man white people did this!! Racism is the most awful thing happening in the US right now trust me bro!!"

White folks are pretty dumb (half assed middle class fucks usually)
Blacks are so behind the realm of intellectuality that they don't even know what kind of world they are living in

t. Wang

To everyone who thinks race matters, I see Estonians versus Russians in Estonia as the same thing as blacks versus whites in America. The only difference is that in America it's more extreme, becauar income inequality is more extreme.

Therefore, it's more of a culture vs. culture problem. In both countries, the minorities' culture prevents itself from assimilating, which results in worse education, less income, and more things the minority is infamous for.
There are well-adjusted, well-assimilated blacks in America, Muslims in the UK, Russians in Estonia, and nobody has a problem with those people.

But of course I'm wrong because

But thats wrong you retard.

Black culture didnt prevent the blacks from "assimilating" (which is a stupid term to use, because blacks have been in America since its inception), the thing that kept blacks apart was whites. Back in the 40s and 50s when blacks wanted to intergrate, whites scremed yelled, murdered blacks and kept them apart in literally every facet of society. From segregation to Jim Crow laws, up until the late 1960s blacks were pushed out of mainstream society into the barrens of society. But this led to a unique experience, and whites started stealing american blacks' unique cuture.

Blacks are just as American as any white. moreso probably, because they built the country for free and were kept out of the benefits of its prosperity for centuries.

>Having a political discussion with a Seppo

that's where you went wrong

>economic privilege

I think people are generally just animals who base their entire worldviews on sexual insecurity, made toxic by their enlarged adrenal glands.

Do you ever get the nagging feeling that your worldview is entirely too simplistic?

people care so little that blackface around here still exists.