When you love Poland but Poland doesn't love you back

>When you love Poland but Poland doesn't love you back

Kobieta

Like germany did?

I like everyone :3 unless they are bad people.

Just fucking end my life already

do you liek polen? :3

are we bad people?

As a whole, that is a country and a nation following some set purpose? Yes.

As individuals - sometimes.

Huehuehue brazil es nr uno
Why are there so many brazilian players in Tibia? I dont play it anymore but when i did it was a Poland vs Brazil war
>br?
>no, pl
>k u die

Congratulations, you've became a true Polack.

Poland never loves their citizens and demands constant sacrifices. It's an ancient elder blood god and needs to be put down.

Why are you so cold towards visitors ? When I was in Krakow I felt like I was in Germany.
But cheaper.

It's a self-hating, depressed, poor shithole with no future ahead of itself.

Polacks are rude and violent animals. You can't look at anyone unless you want to be asked if you "got a problem? or just get beaten up. They will jump you on like chimps in groups, slavshits because they're afraid to attack alone.

I fucking hate this place, it has no future. Nuke it.

>Why are there so many brazilian players in Tibia?
same question for you pham, it was either being killed by a hue or by a pole

>PASHAA, FUCK YOU PASHAAA :DDDD

>Cute :3

Hues love games. Can't explain it. In all games you'll find some obnoxious exemples of hueland, me included.

Poles are angry sad people who will destroy(or try to destroy) any member of their society that wants to be proper person.

true

wait, i thought we are that kind of people...

you no nofin jonoslav snovovsky

You are evil enemies

You are russian-kraut collaborators

Everything west of odra-nysa line is wrong and evil

Wow, you're truly slavic

>You can't look at anyone unless you want to be asked if you "got a problem? or just get beaten up.
Tfw literally me.

I love doing that. I see the fear in the eyes of a weak beta male and it's greatly invigorating.

Even more if he provokes me to beat his ass. They don't even try to fight back. Just hold tears and wait till it's over.

>I love doing that. I see the fear in the eyes of a weak beta male and it's greatly invigorating.
>Even more if he provokes me to beat his ass. They don't even try to fight back. Just hold tears and wait till it's over.
Except when I was asked if I have a problem, I responded with the same aggressiveness.
Guess what happened? He chickened out.

Slavshits are only brave in groups, like niggers. You can't expect 1v1 from a slav(e), he will call all his brothers and friends before he gets the balls to attack you.

Stop making shit up Marcel lmao.

You never respond.

Are we bad people?

You got the wrong person.
I used to go full-mighty winged autist in here too. But now I see how terrible this country and how worthless people really are.

I'm so depressed I can't even move my hands every time I want to.

Even peer Mirinda and lasagne dosn't help.

Please nuke this place.

I've never met a Pole I didn't like and the feeling has been mutual so far.

I'm Scottish by the way. They fit in here.

I tried to play va11halla to kill the depression but it got worse due to alcohol and the feeling of not living in a cyberpunk dystopia with top waifus.

This
I don't even hate germans I just hate those retards with "WE WUZ VIKINGZ N SLAV R SUBHUMANS" paranoia

No, why?

Can't wake up