Is Muhamed Ali was white and racist against blacks as ali was against whites

Is Muhamed Ali was white and racist against blacks as ali was against whites.

How would we be taking about his death now

he's right though
remember segregation was still a thing back then
i wouldn't want to fight for a country that considers me inferior either

We get it, Canada. You can't comprehend how awful black people had it in the 50s/60s.

would not care because boxing sucks

>believing in inherited guilt
>right

>it's an ignorant white person episode

They had it far better here in terms of quality of living, life expectancy and levels of literacy compared to every country in sub saharan africa.

not an argument

You have to be 18 years or older to post on Sup Forums

No, its a fact.

go beat a baby seal faggot

hey guys
I'm neutral

Not an argument.

Stfu Daekwon

kek can't say he's wrong about that.

>After defeating George Foreman for the heavyweight title in Zaire, Muhammad Ali returned to the United States where he was asked by a reporter, “Champ, what did you think of Africa?” Ali replied, “Thank God my granddaddy got on that boat.”

LEFTISTS BTFO!

the fifth decimal integer of pi is 9
this is a fact as well, but it has jackshit to do with this thread
just like your post

not's a subjective fact, it depends on your definition of quality of living. Why is life span in there? what a retarded metric. does a 110 y/o have a better life than a 80 y/o?

holy hell, fucking plebeians. they should't send you faggots to school you dont learn anything.

The influx of lefties is actually just bait right?

>Id rather live in a mud hut than free public housing

He was wealthy as hell but didnt leave, if he had it so bad why not go back to Africa? Oh, thats right, he went there and it was hell.

>all of Sup Forums is Sup Forums
you have to go back

50s/60s were the golden age for Black People.
Just look at how the rate of black single mothers grew after the welfare programs were implemented, then how crime rate exploded in the 70s and 80s in black neighborhoods. Heck, just look at Detroit.

It has to be bait though, there's been a huge increase in threads that have clearly been set up by leftists just so they could reply to any right wing opinions with edgy buzzwords and shit like "not an argument", how about putting some actual thought into your arguments rather than "I'm right because I say I'm right"

I appreciated.

The crack cocaine 'epidemic' really fucked things up.