Autists in rich countries

>autists in rich countries
>neetbucks

>autists in poor countries
>have to work in mcdonalds to live

why life is so unfair

it's only your fault for being born in a poor country

That's not really true

Only like in Sweden or something. Pretty much everywhere else you have to have either a real, legitimate illness or leech off your parents.

Almost all of the time when you see people on /r9k/ posting smug neet pepes they hate their lives and have no money

rize acute!

I've known some other Leafs who can scam welfare and/or disability pretty handily, you just need to know how to lie to a doctor and to basically live on the equivalent of minimum wage as a parasite of the state.

>autist with fairly rich parents in poor country

feels good senpai

yeah, fuck me

I guess that's a consolation then

I agree

good job user

At least you're not Indian

North Korea is arguably the best country for autists.

It really isn't easy though.

Even people who have legit illnesses have reported getting jacked shit, or very little. Honestly if you're able to work you might as well work, rather than living with barely any money and depenendent on the state for ever.

my wife aoba is cute

>be autistic in rich country
>will leave house in 10 mins at 6am to go wageslave

This is the life we are all destined for regardless of our nations wealth

yeah civilization and society is kind of based on work

Can't really have a society if people don't work.

I get 20 bucks for drafting. Good for drinky time.

Well civilization and society should be based on watching anime desu

Through autism unity

give me a (You) pls. you are my favorite poster on Sup Forums

Hello!

>Only like in Sweden or something. Pretty much everywhere else you have to have either a real, legitimate illness or leech off your parents.
"Only in Sweden" = Everywhere in Europe.
Just because North America has shit social services doesn't mean you represent all of the developed world. You and burgers are the exception, not the rule.
>Almost all of the time when you see people on /r9k/ posting smug neet pepes they hate their lives and have no money
Seems like the jew played tricks on you and succeeded. NEET life is fabulous. I spent 5 years collecting neetbux (only requirement for neetbux in Finland is not having income. literally, you just need to show bank statements to prove lack of income, that's it) and loved every second of it.
Unfortunately I fell for the "ambition" meme and re-enrolled in university, fucking sucks tbqh. Going back to neetbux after christmas.

If you can't think off stuff to do when you have UNLIMITED FREE TIME you must be literally brain dead. All day is for hobbies. How can you not love that?

No stress. No scheduling. Sleep when tired. Wake up when sleep need fulfilled. Eat when hungry. Time to workout and recover. No deadlines to worry about. No burnout. Just you, free time and however you wish to spend it.

well good thing this is the real world and not some though experiement so I don't need to worry about "what would happen if everyone was like you?"
I only have one life, I'm not going to spend it based on a hypothetical that will never come true.

>"Only in Sweden" = Everywhere in Europe.
>Just because North America has shit social services doesn't mean you represent all of the developed world. You and burgers are the exception, not the rule.

So you have countries that just give out money to people who claim "Lol i have autism durrrr xddd"?

If you do, it can't possibly be much more than minimum wage or below it.

>If you can't think off stuff to do when you have UNLIMITED FREE TIME you must be literally brain dead. All day is for hobbies. How can you not love that?

Yeah the time sounds great, until you spend it all on Sup Forums, anime and playing videogames. Yeah in theory it sounds amazing "WOW 16 hours a day to spend on studying 20th century French philosphers, ancient history and learn about chemistry", but what ends up happening for 99.99% of neets is that they wake up at 2pm and spend most of their day on absolutely nothing.

>Unfortunately I fell for the "ambition" meme and re-enrolled in university, fucking sucks tbqh. Going back to neetbux after christmas.

Okay. You're probably 19-23. It works now. What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Stay on NEETBux permanently? What if they're cut off 20 years from now? And now you're left as a 40 year old man who has been a manchild state parasite for the last 2 decades with no experience or skills?

>All day is for hobbies. How can you not love that?

Hard work is what makes a man, as meme as that sounds. NEETs don't have the motivation to make use of any of their freetime, which is precisely why they're NEETs in the first place.

Also you don't have that much freedom to do what "whatever you want", NEETbux can't possibly pay more than minimum wage. And minimum wage is jackshit, especially as you grow older and your wants increase.

lmaoing at the idea of a finn up at 8:45 and having the motivation to type this entire post

But don't you think long-term?

The fact of the matter is you're GOING to have to work at some point, you can't be a NEET for ever. Your needs will change, or NEETbux might get cut off or whatever.

Are you sure NEETBux is enough to sustain your needs for the rest of life? Are you sure NEETbux will be there forever?

this
also your fault to being born with shitty genetics and/or exposed to traumatizing stimuli

>So you have countries that just give out money to people who claim "Lol i have autism durrrr xddd"?
No, you don't need to fake an illness. I have never lied to the social service agency. All I need to do is go online and fill a form every 2nd month (luckily you can pick an old filled form and change the dates) and attach my online banking statement showing I have no income. That's it. I don't say I have autism, I don't claim disability. I claim I have no income. They pay my rent, my bills (electric, water, internet, cellphone) and an additional 500eur of spending money. Of course it won't buy me a new mercedes benz but I never fell for the materialism meme. It's more than enough to live comfortably, have new clean clothes, eat out occasionally, replace broken appliances etc.

>Yeah the time sounds great, until you spend it all on Sup Forums, anime and playing videogames.
So you're claiming if you would be tired from 8 hours of work + 2 hours of commuting you would spend your remaining free time doing more productive things? Of course very few people study french philosophers for 16 hours a day but is this something the average wagecuck does? If anything they're even less likely to open a book because they're so tired from work or just don't have the time. I read a book every 2-3 weeks and it's not a considerable amount of my free time, just an hour or so in bed before falling asleep and that's only 1/16th of the free time I have every day. I also work out 5 times a week so if I had a job and read even this little that I do I would literally have only minutes of free time left over in a week.

>Okay. You're probably 19-23. It works now. What are you going to do for the rest of your life?
I'm 25. I plan on continuing to do this as long as I enjoy it.

I just came back from the gym and I'm waiting for rice to cook before going to bed :) >following the clock in current year

>He thinks all NEETS in the 1st world come from wealthy families.

This. Here you either have to inherit massive amounts of wealth or have parents that really love you in order to be a complete NEET.

The day binland cuts off neetbux there will be such chaos and rioting it wouldn't make a difference if you had a job. It's embedded into our society like burgers and their guns.
>Hard work is what makes a man, as meme as that sounds.
meme
>NEETs don't have the motivation to make use of any of their freetime
You got brainwashed. I have a motivation to improve myself (read non-fictional literature, lift weights) because it's what I enjoy. I also have motivation to consume art and entertainment that isn't "improving myself" but simply stuff I enjoy. Is the point of life not to enjoy it? If I have motivation to enjoy my life and fullfill that desire why is that "not making use" just because I don't pay taxes or make money for an employer?
>Also you don't have that much freedom to do what "whatever you want"
Sure, some things are off limits. Like if you want to collect classic cars or something. But it's a trade off many are willing to make. It's the year 2016, you don't need money to enjoy life. Internet is 10 euros, libraries are free, you can get neetbux tickets to sports facilities. There's already endless entertainment for next to nothing.

>So you're claiming if you would be tired from 8 hours of work + 2 hours of commuting you would spend your remaining free time doing more productive things?

Sure, it makes you prioritize and enjoy your time better. I've been a NEET before, it's not that great. You spend most of your day doing nothing. When have a job you actually manage your time properly a

>I'm 25. I plan on continuing to do this as long as I enjoy it.

At some point it's going to be too late to change.

Tendies, Sup Forums and videogames are going to eventually stop being fun, but you never gained the skills or experience to do anything else.

>I also work out 5 times a week so if I had a job and read even this little that I do I would literally have only minutes of free time left over in a week.

Do you really believe that?

If you work 40 hours a week you have 72 hours of freetime a week after sleeping for 8 hours a day. That is absolutely enough time to go to the gym ( 5 - 10 hours a week ), or read a book for a few hours a week.

There's a reason NEETs are all depressed and hate themselves man. You're just lying to yourself.

>Is the point of life not to enjoy it?

The person (or rather, the collective) who is sustaining it is not.

>You got brainwashed

I've been a NEET, and then I stopped being a NEET. Being a neet fucking sucks, every NEET i've spoken to is fucking depressed.

Even on /r9k/ you have "Hello wagecuck :^)" threads right next to "Guys I'm suicidally depressed and tired of this. im just going to hang myself tonight, i hate being a neet and i can't get a job because of my anxiety. Good bye /r9k/!".

>It's the year 2016, you don't need money to enjoy life. Internet is 10 euros, libraries are free, you can get neetbux tickets to sports facilities. There's already endless entertainment for next to nothing.

Yeah, you enjoy it now.

Will you enjoy being 45 years old and still being a NEET who can only afford shitposting, going to the gym and videogames?

Probably not. At some point you're going to want to experience life for real, peoples' needs tend to change over time, as you get older the ol' tendies stop hitting the spot, and so do the ol' steam games and jerking off to traps.

>or have parents that really love you in order to be a complete NEET.

More like parents that hate you so much they're willing to support your self-destructive path.

Supporting a NEET is like giving an allowance to an opiate addict instead of getting them into rehab by force.

>You spend most of your day doing nothing.
Even if this were true the remaining time you have left over after wasting "most" is still more than all the free time a working man gets.
Also I disagree with this meme. Most people I know who work are always so tired after getting home they just stare at the computer or television and avoid all activity. Exactly the things NEETs are claimed to do in these tax payer brain wash stories. Too exhausted from work to even start up a video game because it requires concentration. Let alone read text on a paper or god forbid exercise. Just want to stare at a monitor in half brain dead mode until it's time to force themselves to sleep to wake up in time for another day at work.

Yes it's true NEETs do waste a lot of time but they have so ridiculously much more to play with they end up net positive.
>At some point it's going to be too late to change.
>Tendies, Sup Forums and videogames are going to eventually stop being fun, but you never gained the skills or experience to do anything else.
There's always jobs for lobby guards or movers etc. where you need no skills. If I absolutely had to work I'd go for something like that over an office job any day. Low stress and after the day is done don't need to think about it.
>Do you really believe that?
If you work 40 hours a week you have 72 hours of freetime a week after sleeping for 8 hours a day. That is absolutely enough time to go to the gym ( 5 - 10 hours a week ), or read a book for a few hours a week.

Yes I do. I go to the gym in the morning and realistically
Wake up, breakfast, get ready - 1 hour
Walk to gym - 15min
Workout - 90min
Walk home - 15min
Shower, prepare food, eat food - 1 hour
That is 4 hours with ZERO time spent jacking off on the chanz. Then I would commute to work (1 hour), work (8 hours), commute home (1 hour), ok 14 hours gone. Go to supermarket (20 minutes), prepare and eat dinner (40 minutes) ok now I have 1 hour and I've done NOTHING except essentials.

>Being a neet fucking sucks, every NEET i've spoken to is fucking depressed.

This 2bh
>almost every conversation with friends or family that aren't parents is some variant of "Have you got a job yet?", and "What do you do with your spare time?"
>constant feelings of guilt for being a leech even if you do help out with your NEETbux

>There's a reason NEETs are all depressed and hate themselves man. You're just lying to yourself.
Because many people are like you. Brainwashed from child to believe the "contribute to society" meme. They bought it. Just like you bought it. So they feel guilty as NEETs because life is too good and they don't "deserve it". That's their own issue developed in their head, not my problem.
>I've been a NEET
Yeah in North America.
>Being a neet fucking sucks, every NEET i've spoken to is fucking depressed.
See above. Actually see both above, since americans (you both) are much more effectively brainwashed to this from a baby.
>Yeah, you enjoy it now.
>Will you enjoy being 45 years old and still being a NEET who can only afford shitposting, going to the gym and videogames?
Who knows? Let's look at facts. I know I enjoy it now - fact. Some leaf on a basket weaving forum who's known of my existence for 20 minutes is saying I won't enjoy it 45 years from now - fact. I know I wouldn't enjoy wageslaving right now - fact. No one can know future - fact.

Based on these facts what is my decision hmm really makes my brain activate.

I'm not denying that but luckily I don't live in China so I can make my own choices over the needs of the many.

I think being a perma-NEET that doesn't want to jump off a building requires a very nihilistic worldview.

But at some point attitudes towards not doing anything will have to change, seeing as the robots are going to take everyone's jobs. Except mine.

True, but there is a certain level of tolerance needed for parents to willingly let you in.

>nihilistic
>rejecting all religious and moral principles in the belief that life is meaningless.
are there really people alive in current year who believe there is a "meaning" to life? isn't that some "it's lightning in the sky because we didn't sacrifice goats" tier fairy tales? of course there is no meaning to life, people just make stuff up to feel a purpose. we're simply organisms consuming matter to fuel our vital functions.

>Brainwashed into working

How is that brainwashing? That's literally the only way society can function. Who do you think pays your NEETBux?

No - it's what makes people happy.

Sorry man but not everyone likes:

>having no friends because they can't relate to anyone

>no girlfriend
(what girl would respect a man who fucking leeches off the government? - maybe an equally fat, messy and depressed NEETess)

>parents and family being utterly disappointed in you
How do you think they feel when they get asked "So what's your son doing these days? He's a big 25 year old boy right?" and they have to mutter "n-nothing..."

>Knowing your parents literally cry at night and wonder what went wrong
Your parents thought you'd grow up to be someone actually admirable when you were a baby. And then you grew up to accept mediocrity and be dependent on other peoples' money. I wasn't a NEET for a long time but that feeling made me feel like shit .

I guess some people just don't have a feeling of inadequacy or self-respect, or consideration for others.

>Literally having to go to sleep knowing that your life is dependent entirely on your government providing you with your necessities

>Having no money
Literally getting minimum wage, or lower. For the rest of your life. Without any real opportunity to upgrade

It fucking sucks dude.

There's a reason NEETs hate themselves.

I can't even imagine what a 30+ year old neet looks like. They're all either dead by hanging or working a part-time mindless job next to teenagers and thinking about what it'd be like to hop off a bridge after their shift.

yes, me

This is exactly why I do not want to european. Jesus you guys are fucking leeches.

dude i live in the us and i have to fucking work to afford food the only country with NEETs is fucking spain and greece but those countries are dogshit and you will not have a future on either of them. EUROPE has more neets because its harder to find jobs and the government just throws money at you.

>are there really people alive in current year who believe there is a "meaning" to life? isn't that some "it's lightning in the sky because we didn't sacrifice goats" tier fairy tales?

being a depressed NEET is still better than life of depressed wagecuck.
fuck your bullshit moral system.

>How is that brainwashing? That's literally the only way society can function. Who do you think pays your NEETBux?
How are these mutually exclusive? I didn't say I didn't understand or that I don't condone this brainwashing. Of course the government wants to punch it into your head from a young age that you need to become a good tax payer. That's their job, keep the wheels turning.

>having no friends because they can't relate to anyone
I have many friends. I have a friend group of about 20 from high school I'm close with and one childhood neighbour I happen to be neighbours with again these days I see many times a week and gossip like teenage girls.

>no girlfriend
>Falling for the vagina meme

>maybe an equally fat, messy and depressed NEETess
I'm very likely more fit than you are, I keep my house very tidy (because I'm not tired from working all day) and I'm not depressed. Since I'm not burnt out from working I don't need to consume alcohol to forget my week and a clear mind is very difficult to depress.

>parents and family being utterly disappointed in you
>living LITERALLY your only life on this planet to please others

>Literally having to go to sleep knowing that your life is dependent entirely on your government providing you with your necessities
No I go to sleep like a baby. When I'm tired. When I go to sleep I don't roll around in bed, I fall asleep immidiately. Because I don't need to force myself to bed 7 hours before Mr. Bernstein expects me at the office.

>Having no money
So you forgot neetbux already? Money is money regardless where it's from.

Living in the US as a NEET is complete ass. I would never even consider it. If I had to I'd most likely just off myself at some point.

he just lives in cuckdustrial meme age country

do you mean "meaning" as in something you've set for yourself? like a purpose?

or do you actually think there is some set meaning to life beyond your control?

>>no girlfriend
>>Falling for the vagina meme

How is a man's biological urge to have intercourse a "meme"?

>I'm very likely more fit than you are, I keep my house very tidy (because I'm not tired from working all day) and I'm not depressed. Since I'm not burnt out from working I don't need to consume alcohol to forget my week and a clear mind is very difficult to depress.

Great. One in a million NEET (assuming you're not lying).

For pretty much everyone else it's either not an option (Gubmint doesn't give out money for free), or they don't feel adequate leeching off people.

Just try asking some of the NEETs on /r9k/ how their lives are

yeah rofl, being a neet on the US would be social, economical , and educational suicide. like colleges and employers look at your history and if they see a year gap they ask WTF happend rofl, you're less likely to get hired or something unless you have a good excuse or the waiting line for that job was long but even than ask wtf, and if you say i was socially retarded for 3 years rofl

i'm neet

>Hard work is what makes a man, as meme as that sounds.
Working for the sake of working is what makes a slave. Someone who is forced to divide all his time between sleeping and working for someone else is not more of a man than someone free to spend his time improving himself. Independently learning skills, studying philosophy and language, reading, and exercising were traditionally reserved for high status men, while toiling for bread and water was the work of slaves.
>NEETs don't have the motivation to make use of any of their freetime
Not wanting to dedicate all your time to slaving away for someone else doesn't say anything negative about your level of motivation.
>NEETbux can't possibly pay more than minimum wage
In the age of information, an internet connection and the ability to read are all that are needed to study any subject that interests you.
>especially as you grow older and your wants increase.
You're underestimating the amount of information there is to process. If you're not a dullard, there is very little chance of getting bored because of the sheer amount of novelty available. There will always be something new to discover. You don't need to purchase diamond rings and McMansions from Mr. Goldberg to feel fulfilled in life. Sadly, some people, like you, cannot function without the validation of strangers. This is why NEET life is apparently so depressing for you. An existence of seeking out your own purpose and improving yourself must be terrifying for a slave.

I'm pretty sure it's that way just about everywhere

Unless Finland or whatever is radically different I can't quite imagine this to not be the case

I'm not one in a million. Ask anyone who knows their stuff, what are the most important things to physical exercise aside from consistently doing the work?

Sufficient rest and good nutrition.

I can sleep however much my body needs to recover. Wake up feeling a bit stiff? Why not sleep 2 hours more, it's not like I need to be anywhere. Wake up when I'm feeling good and rested.

Because of my neetdom I can eat home cooked meals 7 days a week 3 meals a day. I have perfect control over my macros and micros and eating schedule. I never grab a happy meal because I'm in a hurry. I don't go for 6 hours without nutrition because I was too busy to leave my work station. I eat good food that tastes good and is good for me in regular intervals.

NEETdom is there best thing there is if you want to get /fit/

it's the same, having a long gap in your resume is not benefitial.
but again, you're projecting your values to others. if somebody wants to be NEET do you think the top of their priorities is what employers think of them when they don't even look for work?

>Not wanting to dedicate all your time to slaving away for someone else doesn't say anything negative about your level of motivation.

It's definitely correlated. Yeah you don't WANT to do it, but you have to anyway. Sorry that's the sad fact, we sometimes have to do things we don't like to get what we do want

Leeching off your parents is a short-term solution to a huge problem that will only lead to devastation socially, financially, et cetera.

>In the age of information, an internet connection and the ability to read are all that are needed to study any subject that interests you.

Sorry buddy, most people aren't content with sitting in their tiny basement posting on Sup Forums and reading books forever. I know you're going to disagree with me and tell me about all these great things you can learn but NEETs really don't do this shit.

They say they do, sure. But ask what they've actually done in the last 5 weeks and they'll start saying "well I started reading [book]... only got about 3 pages in, got distracted by the steam sale... oh and i was checking out programming... i've been meaning to learn that guess i haven't got around to it..."

>You're underestimating the amount of information there is to process. If you're not a dullard, there is very little chance of getting bored because of the sheer amount of novelty available.

You're not going to do any of this shit. Stop fucking lying

You're not Tesla, you're not Thomas Edison or Socrates.

You're a NEET. You're a neet because real life was too hard for you too handle.

>This is why NEET life is apparently so depressing for you. An existence of seeking out your own purpose and improving yourself must be terrifying for a slave.

Yeah man.

That's why the NEETs on Sup Forums are all so happy and keep posting "how do i get a gf" and about their depression and how they want to commit suicide.

>NEETdom is there best thing there is if you want to get /fit/

What's the point of being fit when you're just a parasite?

You're suppose to be a well-rounded person.

Seems a little pointless to have a good body when you spend most of the day staring at a screen.

>Yeah you don't WANT to do it, but you have to anyway.
This entire time people have told you they don't have to do it but you respond with "deep down you want to though".
Now suddently you DON'T WANT but need to? After you just talked to people who have experience not needing to?
>Sorry buddy, most people aren't content with sitting in their tiny basement posting on Sup Forums and reading books forever.
Ok, so if your happiness absolutely depends on having large amounts of spending cash neetdom is not for you. No one denied this. However this does not mean that NEETs are depressed because they can't do things you like to do. Have you considered that maybe the people who gravitate towards neet life are also the ones who value money less beyond the necessary?
>You're not going to do any of this shit. Stop fucking lying
>You're not Tesla, you're not Thomas Edison or Socrates.
I'm not but are you? Is the average wageslave? It's totally true that NEETs don't spend all of their free time doing smart things but why would they spend LESS than the man who barely has any free time to spend on anything even if he wanted to?

>In the age of information, an internet connection and the ability to read are all that are needed to study any subject that interests you.

What have you accomplished or learned as a NEET in the last 6mo?

Do you truly believe that NEETs on /r9k/ spend their time reading in depth and fully understanding various fields of interest?

>What's the point of being fit when you're just a parasite?
Sounds like you've never been physically fit if you need to ask this. Feeling good every second, waking up feeling healthy and happy. Body performing like it's supposed to, good circulation, good flexibility, not sweating, not catching your breath after a set of stairs. Vast majority of people who are fit don't do it to impress ladies or up their social status. They do it because it feels great.

Besides it feels nice to get mired even if you're just out to buy some milk.

How do I get NEETbux in BC?

>What have you accomplished or learned as a NEET in the last 6mo?
I honestly belive without exaggeration that if I were to sum up all the time I've spent watching documentaries, reading wikipedia and comparable websites and reading non-fiction literature in the past 6 months it would be more or at least close to how much free time (excluding the gym) I would have had in the past 6 months combined if I worked 40 hours a week.

I'm not saying it's much. No one is going to invite me to do a lecture. I waste a lot of time on video games and youtube videos. But it's definitely a whole lot more than what I would've read if I had been working. Because as a wage slave I still would've watched those youtube videos and played dota.

As a former neet and ad-hoc part timer I can attest to this.
I was able to rack up more than my fresh graduate friends and even earn up to lower level management income just by doing multiple adhoc jobs.
Then they start to catch up and earn more money with their promotion, and suddenly we're worlds apart and I've found myself hanging more with highschoolers and college freshmen (not that they're bad per se) instead of people my age.

I'm on my mid-late 20s and finally got my first job as a risk consultant. Lucky they gave me a damn good progression and payscheme, I'm expecting to jump ship next year.

>contributing to the society

Unless you're working a govt job, you're not contributing to the society you turbonigger, the main point of working is to enrich yourself with experience, build connections, and amass your little army to hopefully leave a mark in the world.

Only cucks believe in stupid shit like "being loyal to the company" and "contributing to the society", working from their late 20s to their late 50s.

Unless you came from a middle-upper class family, chances are, you would have zero connections. The easiest way to establish connections is to work in a company, meet people, and leave a good impression.

The notion of "who you know and who knows you" is retardedly powerful in setting up and bridging businesses.

As a NEET, you would have none of these connections unless you came from a rich family.

>Unless you're working a govt job, you're not contributing to the society
I guess when you make it to middle school they'll explain what taxes are and how government spending is funded.

Look I can agree with the NEET meme, (I'd still rather start a business eventually). But the best way to be a NEET is to work hard as fuck in your 20's and early 30's and then just retire early thanks to saving and investing

>It's definitely correlated. Yeah you don't WANT to do it, but you have to anyway.
See, that's where you're wrong. I can very well choose to improve myself and not break my back for someone else.
>Leeching off your parents is a short-term solution
Self-improvement is not a problem, and wageslavery is suffering, not a solution.
>Sorry buddy, most people aren't content with sitting
Yes, I've already addressed that. Most people need to labor for someone else and buy themselves into debt to feel happy and fulfilled. I am very fortunate not to be one of these individuals.
>But ask what they've actually done in the last 5 weeks and they'll start saying "well I started reading [book]... only got about 3 pages in, got distracted by the steam sale... oh and i was checking out programming... i've been meaning to learn that guess i haven't got around to it..."
Projection. Remember, not everyone shares your desperate need to be a serf.
>You're not going to do any of this shit. Stop fucking lying
>You're not Tesla, you're not Thomas Edison or Socrates.
Do you know that rewarding feeling you get when you spend a third or more of your day dulling your mind and breaking your body to enrich someone else? Well, other people feel that same satisfaction learning new things and exercising. It might sound odd to you, but it's true. Why does this enrage you so? I'm not angry at your way of life, just filled with pity.
>That's why the NEETs on Sup Forums are all so happy and keep posting
These NEETs probably have more in common with you than you might like to think. They lament for lack of the same things you prize above yourself. I'd rather be one of these poor NEETs who you rant about being everywhere than one of the suicidal wageslaves or miserable workaholics on the way to an early grave that you conveniently avoid mentioning.

>See, that's where you're wrong. I can very well choose to improve myself and not break my back for someone else.

Then how the fuck do you survive?

Are you an entrepreneur at least?

>Self-improvement is not a problem, and wageslavery is suffering, not a solution.

No, the problem is figuring out how to sustain yourself. Most of the world doesn't live in Finland.

>Do you know that rewarding feeling you get when you spend a third or more of your day dulling your mind and breaking your body to enrich someone else?

Yeah, but I enjoy my job and I get paid good money which I spend on doing things I couldn't afford to do if I didn't work.

Do you know that rewarding feeling of spending money doing things you couldn't afford if you were a neet?

>Well, other people feel that same satisfaction learning new things and exercising

I exercise and learn new things. There isn't actually that much of a difference. You're unlikely to learn new things for more than a couple hours a day of quality time anyways, which you can do if you work as well.

>current year
>implying govt is not misappropriating my taxes
>implying savvy people would not just start up their own business in mid 30s and utilize loopholes

I forgot that you europe people took your taxes seriously, thus giving birth to more NEETs in a never ending devilish cycle

>What have you accomplished or learned as a NEET in the last 6mo?
Anything I've chosen to study. Anything that catches my interest, stopping only when I'm satisfied with my understanding. I've also exercised, written, cooked, drawn, and painted. More than some NEETs can say they've done, but also more than most wageslaves can claim.

>Do you truly believe that NEETs on /r9k/ spend their time reading in depth and fully understanding various fields of interest?
Some do. You'd know if you didn't tune out any post that doesn't support your view on the issue. Sadly, some have no interest in this and prefer to cry about not having this or that. And many of these required to work by some circumstance also express misery and lack of fulfillment, wishing to be in someone else's shoes. It isn't as black and white as you say.

cont.
>Then how the fuck do you survive?
I live quite the ascetic lifestyle. I don't have champagne tastes, which I'm thankful for. I was also fortunate to have been born into a family which does not require me to work for bread and water.
>No, the problem is figuring out how to sustain yourself. Most of the world doesn't live in Finland.
Yes, the primary problem for much of the world is acquiring the next meal and caring for impoverished relatives. A miserable existence, but that's the way it is.
>Yeah, but I enjoy my job and I get paid good money which I spend on doing things I couldn't afford to do if I didn't work.
As I enjoy my pursuits and having the time to entertain them. Before you say all NEETs are miserable and want to die, consider that many wageslaves hate their jobs and make less than you.

>I exercise and learn new things. There isn't actually that much of a difference.
As the Finn pointed out above, you have far less time to do so than we do. You're limited both in your intellectual and material pursuits. Not enough time to do as you please, and not enough money to buy all you desire.

>for more than a couple hours a day of quality time anyways
Perhaps if you have some problem focusing or paying attention, which you very well might. Maybe this is why a life without a rigid schedule scares and depresses you so much.

>I live quite the ascetic lifestyle. I don't have champagne tastes, which I'm thankful for. I was also fortunate to have been born into a family which does not require me to work for bread and water.

Do your parents work then?

>As the Finn pointed out above, you have far less time to do so than we do. You're limited both in your intellectual and material pursuits. Not enough time to do as you please, and not enough money to buy all you desire.

More than enough though.

When I had all the freetime in the world I was only about using as much(if not less) than i was now.

And I've truly found that you use your time much better. For example playing a videogame 10 hours a day gets overly stale, but playing it for 2 hours after a long day's work feels incredible - much better than even 5x that amount. Not sure what it is exactly.

>Maybe this is why a life without a rigid schedule scares and depresses you so much.

It's just boring and has no future. I couldn't afford to go eat wherever I wanted as a NEET, I couldn't afford to take girls out on dates, I couldn't afford food and a gym membership (noticed you mentioned exercising and so did the finn).

Feels A LOT better to tell the truth when people ask what you do rather than say "Well... well nothing in particular right now..."

>More than enough though.
You must be a boring person. Even I don't have enough free time to follow up on all the things I'm interested in. I'd love to watch more sports but simply don't have the time.

Your mind isn't elastic enough to make use of so much.

It's marginal returns. The first 30-90 minutes of learning about a complex subject is highly valuable and productive, but the following 30-90 minutes less so (and so on). You need time for your mind to absorb and appreciate complex ideas.

Can't really just read a textbook about Economics for 10 hours a day and finish it in 10 days and understand all the concepts. Get it?

Really makes you think huh

>Do your parents work then?
They chose to do that as they chose to have offspring. I never signed any contract to do the same, nor to work rather than enriching my mind and body.
>More than enough though.
No, certainly not.
>When I had all the freetime in the world I was only about using as much
You must be a dullard, then. This was a terrible and deliberate waste of an opportunity. Perhaps you are more suited to mindless labor at the benefit of someone else rather than pursuing knowledge and exercising.
>And I've truly found that you use your time much better.
Again, this is an issue with you. Some problem paying focusing, a wandering mind that needs to be corralled by a boss or teachers to function.
>but playing it for 2 hours after a long day's work feels incredible
And I feel this way after spending the entire day learning, rather than working. You just have an issue paying attention, you can't apply your energy to your own self, so you need to burn it away for someone else's benefit.
>It's just boring and has no future.
If you say learning is boring, that leads me to believe the problem is with you, not the lifestyle. The future is learning and building more tomorrow.
> I couldn't afford to go eat wherever
You would have time to cook, enough to purchase raw ingredients, and the satisfaction of learning a new skill.
>I couldn't afford to take girls out on dates
You're sad when you can't appease other people, we've established this.
>I couldn't afford food and a gym membership
We can.
>Feels A LOT better to tell the truth when people ask what you do rather than say
Feels even better not having to obsess about satisfying other people. Or discussing interesting things rather than generic small talk.

>The first 30-90 minutes of learning about a complex subject is highly valuable and productive, but the following 30-90 minutes less so (and so on). You need time for your mind to absorb and appreciate complex ideas.
This is the way you process information. Even with this problem, you could simply switch subjects or take notes/summarize to make a more active effort in the learning process. The solution isn't to limit your time so that less than two hours is all you have per day.

What have you learned in the last 2 months?

Stop lying you fucking faggot. You post on Sup Forums all day and watch anime. Maybe you've read the first couple chapters of some book before giving up.

lmfao

neets will talk about all their freetime then post pic related

I don't watch anime, actually. It's interesting that you get so upset at this. You can't directly address any point or express exactly what makes you angry, so you lash out. Is it that your own inequities make it difficult pursue knowledge and self-improvement, so you require toiling for others that triggers you so?
>Maybe you've read the first couple chapters of some book before giving up.
And yet you continue to project your own failings onto others in the hopes that they adopt the same slave-like existence. It isn't my fault you can't focus on learning or trust yourself to focus on tasks without someone forcing you to. As I have said, I'm very fortunate not to suffer from the same problems that you've admitted plague you. My mind doesn't wander when not under the watchful eye of a boss, and I'm not fatigued after a mere hour and a half of studying a topic. I'm also not fulfilled by simply serving others and entertaining myself with video games like you. We're different entirely, and I am very glad for that.

hmm rly makes u think

>25% of people have considered suicide
Not that prevalent for a phenomenon that's so commonly documented and reported in the modern world. People in general consider many things at one time or another during the course of 85 years. "Considered" and "committed" don't mean the same thing, since you seem to having a learning disability. Aside from this, I don't see how this has anything to do with me, as I've already addressed the desires many NEETs and wageslaves alike trouble themselves with. I, for one, am very fortunate not to be afflicted with this chronic inadequacy and need to please.

You're a disgusting communist, you don't have goals except for your narcisistic self. I hope one day we can get rid of you parasites, and i'm not meaning to kill you, but to put you in the woods alone because you don't earn anything the society creates.

i dont get it, i dont receive squat and im an ADD-loser, i doubt there is neetbucks like you think, its all going to the migrants now

>He lies to himself

lol enjoy your suicide m8. the anime will stop being entertaining eventually.

>embedded into our society like burgers and their guns.
only in the minds of leeches. protestant work ethic is still strong here and the day benefits are cut its the leeches that need to bend or break.

When did the country-to-born-in application process begin? I kinda missed the whole ordeal.

Jelly

I'm an autist and I don't get neetbucks

>mcdonalds
>afford to live
12 hours of work per day, every day including weekends at micky Ds here pay 300 lev ($150) per month

even in my shithole you can't live on $150 per month

>fairly rich parents in poor country

>don't have argument
>shitpost and meme
This is how you let everyone know you've forfeit.

No. Working and paying taxes to this crooked socialist government is what makes you more of a communist than just boycotting against it.

We have neet bucks

Its called 4p, you get 5000 pesos per month

you've resorted to just lying now

Socialism is a lot different from communism, i don't care about the form of government but i care about what mind do you have. Your Government can be fascist but if you act like a communist (being a neet) than do the society a favour and don't ever use anything we create, go live in the woods and stop bein a parasite. Now i understand why pathetic muslisms want to go to North Europe, and i hope they will destroy the filthy degeneration this youth is creating.

Yes but my point was that being neet is a heavily anti-government way of life. There's nothing much more right wing than that.

>Being entirely reliant on the government

>Heavily anti-government way of life

hmmm

>pay zero taxes
>recieve tax money
Yep. It's even more anti-government than being financially autonomous

>if the government collapses will literally be dead
>anti government