Hmmm makes you think

Hmmm makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

painelfc.blogfolha.uol.com.br/2014/10/27/cbf-nao-indeniza-clubes-mas-paga-bicho-ate-por-empate-em-amistoso-a-atletas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hmmm makes you bait

tbf the usmnt are shit and shouldnt be paid anything

They had a major tournament, men had friendlies

Let's see if they can beat the men's team, if they can. They get 4 times their pay.

absolutely this. kid at my high school couldn't make varsity football or basketball, but got a full ride to go NIU for soccer. US soccer is shit tier athletes

They should try beating the U17 boys NT instead

95% of the teams they play don't even have a professional league.

This.
U-17WC>>>>>>>WWC

>generated 20 million more than the mens team
gonna need a saurce for that

how much more did the men generate in 2014?

Women really don't want to get into this whole 'paid based on the revenue they generate' bit.

wow...really makes me think. I'm #feelthebern now!

Do they actually get paid to play for the NT?

But if you look at off years with no world cup or olympics they generate significantly less money.

Plus they already earn a higher percentage of their revenue than the men.

The women get a salary for playing in the NT, the men dont

how about some of those whores try growing a pair of jugs first then we'll start tippin em good.

kek

Does anyone have Tim Howard's butthole pics in HD?

>No mens Football National team gets payed
>USWNT gets paid
>Somehow they made 4x as much as the mens

Gee I wonder why

especially when you have mid-ranked women's tennis players who haven't done anything relevant in years, who continue to make multi-millions in endorsements

not to mention when it comes to the majors, the longest women's match is the shortest men's match (3 sets)

CBF pays for result I think

They definitely get paid. I remember seeing secret videos of Ghanian players getting paid in fat wads of cash for the last world cup.

Pay from what? Their clubs? Being in ads?

so, just give the women team twice the salary the men get

>this britfag mad that no one gives a shit about women's sawker

found this:
>O código de conduta de Dunga prevê que todos os convocados têm direito a receber bônus por servirem a seleção em todas as partidas. Os atletas ganham uma premiação estipulada pela CBF por qualquer vitória e 50% do bônus em caso de empate. A CBF determina que 5% do dinheiro arrecadado com a venda das partidas para as TVs é repartido entre os atletas.
painelfc.blogfolha.uol.com.br/2014/10/27/cbf-nao-indeniza-clubes-mas-paga-bicho-ate-por-empate-em-amistoso-a-atletas/

Speaking of that, Brazil needs to change their monetary policy for the national team. You guys are definitely getting payed for players sold to Europe and China.

Would be interesting to know how they came up with those numbers. Let's be honest. In the end it doesn't matter if they play worse football than the American U-17 team. If they really made that money for the association, because I don't know, a million American girls bought their jerseys or something like that, then they sure would deserve a appropriate share from that money.

Ayy lmao

it's 'team that had no tournament' vs 'team that had a world cup'

I think you may be committing a logical fallacy somewhere here

?

A lot of mens national teams pay the players. Some pay depending on result, some pay set amount, some pay % of profit etc.

I am now a CruzMissile

so now that's okay to be paid according to what you produce

oh wow

they should compare Gold Cup, World Cup and (for one year only!) Copa Centenario years to their 20m year :) not a year where there was nearly no USMNT footy.

silly bitches

DELETE THIS

What's the source on this famalam?

Rolling for 13

How embarassing lmao.

But im all for it 2bh. Please humiliate our women on a global scale. We're sick of them haha.

See
It's misleading as fuck. It's like they're comparing the revenues of a water park, and a ski resort, from the months of November-February.

>It's like they're comparing the revenues of a water park, and a ski resort, from the months of November-February.

That accurately describes modern feminism.