Why are the Japanese such insufferable cunts when it comes to treatment of Gaijin inside their own country?

Why are the Japanese such insufferable cunts when it comes to treatment of Gaijin inside their own country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6uyE1nK7A_g&list=LLR9jZchu1qm0DeKEH52tRaw&index=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't even know why they're so different to Chinks. Chinks welcome westerners with open arms while Japanese are racist as fuck.

gaijin leave!

Why are the Australians such insufferable cunts when it comes to treatment of Aborigines inside formerly their own land?

fuck you chink

stfu germ sinophile chink

we aren't. We respect them and even have to take courses about them in university.

>we aren't. We respect them and even have to take courses about them in university.

we aren't. We respect gaijins and even have to take courses about them in university.

no you don't. You don't permit us inside certain restaurants and cafes within your own country.

It's time again.

It seems like the Japanese are far closer culturally to the west in a way which is self-evident from trade relations.

Whereas china seems to have absolute disdain for outsiders, without seeing any value other than what can be stolen if it benefits them. I think it has something to do with the whole concept of face within their culture and the self-pride in china.

As for Japan's xenophobia, it is a sign of their weakness. They feel their decline and fear the consequences of it.

China on the other hand, doesn't really embrace open trade. They still tariff everyone else, they still rip everyone else off if they can. For their centralized state, it only seems natural to exploit the benefits of capitalism whilst orientating it around the utmost state control.

this
fuck japan
i got mugged in japan by japanese

>australian sex tourist upset he can't molest girls in the meido cafe

they are simply evil

lots of nippon women love big austrian cock

Nice get but thats rich coming from "fuck off we're full" the country

what about us though?

Why is this a problem? Sure, China doesn't play by the western rules but why would they? They still have years to catch up the the first world nations, they surely don't fuck around with fair trading.
I also disagree that China has absolute disdain for outsiders. They are usually very welcome to westerners and even copy whole western cities because they like them so much. They're just not on the same level of respect for other countries and their intellectual property.

We pretty much let them do anything they want
if an aboriginal wants to study medicine, become a doctor, he literally only has to finish highschool with average grades
meanwhile an australian has to finish highschool in at least the top 2% to be considered for MBBS, in addition to other testing
with the amount of welfare they get, they can literally do nothing, never try to get a job and still live more comfortably than most australians.

same could be said about any uncucked country where tourism isn't big

go fap to ccp
says finngoloid

Chinese are only brave on Asians.

>posting comments at typical work hour

you guys have been neet and your life suck, not because of Japan desu

Ever heard of universities?

That's OK actually. It's their country, let them do whatever they want. Never really understood all this butthurt about japs not letting foreigners in their restaurants.
Do you know what's not ok? We had some restaurants in russia that didn't allow russians inside. They are all closed now fortunately.

I'm managing 4 different world banks from home. I make 1000 euros every second. You want to be that guy? Click here!

it's not okay. it's racist as fuck.

*click*

GIVE ME MY MONEY NOW BINLAND!

I think it feels racismic.

>claiming "study" 24hrs in Sup Forums "University"

but you are locked up in an insane asylum desu

so how special that is compared to japan. its a normal thing. we even give all the basic human rights and freedom to official nk college

But they're not. You have not even been to Japan, you basement-dwelling neckbeard.

When will filthy yamato chinese apologise for Ainu genocide?

B-but theres more than one german on this site..

You just have been cyber scammed!!

i'm surprised you have basements in nepal

China is big and possessed of some vitality (much less than they could have thanks to communism).
Japan is small and degenerate like the west.

youtube.com/watch?v=6uyE1nK7A_g&list=LLR9jZchu1qm0DeKEH52tRaw&index=20
kek

There are bars with free wifi. Unlike in Australia.

It's not. I lived in Japan for a while and its people are the kindest I've ever known.

AUSKEKS B T F O HOLY MOLY

I'm pretty sure Australia has those too.

lel
Aboland BTFO

that's the pinnacle of your civilization is it?

Based Japs tbqh

>people are the kindest I've ever known.
Asians are pretending to be nice. Don't you know that? They have several hearts and faces. Don't ever trust them or believe in their kindness.

It's funny because aussie are well known as racist in Asia.

cunt!cunt!cunt!cunt!cunt!cunt!cunt!cunt!cunt!cunt!cunt!cunt!cunt!cunt!cunt!cunt!cunt!cunt!cunt!cunt!cunt!cunt!cunt!cunt!cunt!cunt!cunt!cunt!cunt!cunt!cunt!cunt!cunt!cunt!cunt!cunt!cunt!cunt!cunt!cunt!cunt!cunt!cunt!cunt!

>wifi literally invented by Australians

Poles say we are insufferable cunts when it comes to treatment of poles inside our own country. We are basically to them what Poles are to us so give them a break.

>damage control

yeah but you don't disallow poles from entering certain venues in Great Britain.

We currently have restaurants in Korea that don't allow Koreans inside. They only serve Chink customers. The fact that it is still up and running makes me want to puke

Are koreans more like japanese or chinese when it comes to racism?

Chinks and Japs think they are superior to gaijins so they can be quite arrogant sometimes. Koreans are natural cucks and welcome anyone white/japanese.

>Japanese tourists feel very embarrassed in this city

but you Aussie occupy our northern city Niseko in Hokkaido

>Oct.2nd/2016 48-year-old Canadian, William Victor Schneider has been charged with murder of 30-year-old Japanese woman and indignity to a body
>her body was dissected and raped in a Vancouver mansion

leaf......

in what way were the japanese denying war crimes in that video?

japan never committed warcrimes, UN just needed to make them up to justify hiroshima and nagasaki

they raped nankang

>austrailian education

Hello jap haters again!
I'm looking forward to your shitpost
今日も頑張ってウンコたれてね!

i even have proof

Dont worry i love Japan

That's bullshit. Real life isn't a Sup Forums infographic, Vlad.

Z

Thank you for your kindness
自己紹介は頼んでないけど。

fake photo