REEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEE

whats wrong with you fucking italians. You allowe Muh Heritage Americlaps to get Italian citizenship so they can free travel in the EU.

Why the fuck would you allowe this bullshit?

They can literally claim that their grand grand parents came 1881 to Amiland and you have to wait 1-3 Years and congrats your now a Spaghetti Nigger.

westernunion.com/blog/birthright-citizenship-countries/?sr_source=lift_facebook&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=SRblogsupport&utm_medium=native&utm_term=birthrightcitizenship&utm_content=copyb

Since trump they spread this shit everywhere and thousend of them try to get over to Europe.

GET ITALY OUT OF SCHENGEN GET THEM OUT OF THE EU

REEEEEEEEE

Please do the same for us German diaspora please, my family came here in 19th century and I want to go back.

It'll help against the muslims.

Didn't know about this till now, going to try it out. Thanks hans

Shit I might give it a go too, does Poland do this as well?

i want go back too kek

most countries have it but you shoud be like 1/4 something, its more complicated if you're 1/8 something etc

but rules are similar
also you should learn language to get citizenship

It works if you have Jewish heritage.

Are you a volga german? I had a friend who's family escaped Ukraine during ww2 who was volga german.

They do the same with argieniggers. Please stop the shitalians.

It'll only help if you're actually white.

If you are Wolga German you are free to come. There is a deal between Russia and Germany. Thats why 600.000 of you are already here.
No fuck off we are full.

Yes I am white

So you'd rather see your entire country become African and Arab instead?

Gibs Kraut Passport please.

only 1/8 russian german technically, i don't know much about them exept that they were foreign and their surname was Doering

they were engineers n shit and lived near Volga tb h

also, i heard some of them escaped to Ukraine too, but i actually don't know anything about this

The process in Brazil, Argentina and the likes usually takes years because of all the requests.
No more than a few hundred per year manage to get citizenship.

Typical German. You only want to grant citizenship to black dicks.

I'm 1/4 for Poland but 1/8 for Italy so Poland would probably be easier then. I guess in terms of living and working in the EU it doesn't make any difference for which citizenship I apply for. Only issue is an Italian passport is more "powerful" than both an Australian and Polish passport.

Ah makes sense, I'm 1/8th technically too, but my surname is german.

Though I found out they were from east prussia and according to polish memes on Sup Forums those areas were all Germanized poles, so I don't even know if German would actually pop up in a DNA test.

maybe, im too autistic to even tie shoes tho

>Wants Jews and Germans warped by Soviets/Russia
>Welcomes brown people with open arms.
Hates Americans many with educations and money and some who are ethnically 100% German.

Really makes me think.

they don't do DNA tests for checks afaik

You allowe this shit if ancestry can be proven until 1861.

Whats wrong with you?

There can be a fucking ameritard in 5th generation and countless niggers in his family and you will still gift him european citizenship.

>mfw successfully claimed danish citizenship last year

Doesn't matter, I highly doubt we have paper work going back that far.

I'm more likely to get polish citizenship like this user said on my mothers side since they were more recent immigrants.

That's extremely unlikely though.
Genetic studies showed that only like 4% of white Americans from European stock had any mixture in them, and of that 4%, the average was only like 5% non-European white genes.

Basically, while whites in America are dwindling, those that remain are extremely white and have suffered virtually no mixing whatsoever.

My hometown has 40% Immigrants. 20% Russian Buptists. 10% Italians. 5% Poles and 5% Turks.

Russian immigrants and Russian German ppl are a little redical christian but super bro tier. The only complain I have about slav immigrants in general is that you guy dont open enough restaurant. Russian cuisine is amazing.

There are lots of russian supermarkets tho.

This we are horribly racist shit lords.

Well that's just how it works. Jews can come because of muh Holocaust and brown people because of muh asylum und muh human rights. I think I can speak for most germans (although only few would admit) that we would much rather have wealthy white immigrants than poor blacks.

So what? Ius sanguinis states that if your ancestor was an Italian citizen, you have the right to be an Italian citizen.

>Buptists
???

I would rather have no immigrants and if it has to be white ppl than everything but North Americans. Canada inculded they arent any better. Kiwis and Aussies feel free to cultural enrich us.

terrible english, really embarrassing

Yes most Russian Germans are Buptists.

I have can take Italian citizenship, but I do not claim because I'm lazy

Iam on mobile and German autocorrect makes me lazy. Why should I be home at this time?

>mfw it is hard to a normal peasant to get Italian citizenship in Brazil due to the gigantic queues
>mfw it is easy if you have money to stay some months in Italy
>mfw Italians are the greedest Jews on earth
I got my citizenship by staying two months in a comfy mountain town in the Italian Alps while doing ski.

My relative came in 1886 to Brazil.

Mexico confirmed white

Also their politics are not bad compared to yours. Most HUEs that get an Italian citizenship don't go to live in Italy because they already have good lives in Brazil, so it is not like your insane plan to bring a bunch of poor mudslimes to rape the and kill in Europe.

>Americans
>White
You stopped being white the moment you settled outside the continent.
Get your haplogroups checked. You might be Armenian or some other non-white deep down.

I have zero problems allowing muh heritage Italians back in, I know at least 4 Brazilians who did it and they are the kind of immigration I kindly accept.

Fuck krauts..

All my ancestors were Europeans you stupid Sup Forumsack. They all settled in the Great lake area in small towns with no shitskins around, many of them to this day don't have any niggers.

i got my italian citizenship three months ago... it took like 7 years... in argenwhite not all the people has the citizenship because they are too lazy (no one want to do a 7 year process.)... so, stop crying and go to repair some cars.

pd: Italian beer > the shit that you all drink.

Italian beer is nothing special to be honest

Peroni is tip top as a casual beer

Is better than the german beer... is overrated af.

won't you get beheaded for that there?

All my acquaintances who have Italian citizenship only took to do tourism in Europe. Even so Brazilians can only travel through Europe with an identity card because of international agreements.

Slovenia when?

Tennets super is best casual beer, 9% alcohol content for 1.50€

tastes like fucking rat poison and gets you hammered twice as fast, I guess it's a good choice if you drink alone.

Dubai is the regional nightlife mecca (ayy)
I was at pic rel last night for some vino con amigos

oh alright, I thought alcohol was banned in Dubai

>?sr_source=lift_facebook&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=SRblogsupport&utm_medium=native&utm_term=birthrigh

that is some horrible tracking my man.

I'm 1/10th swabian German, pls give me a castle and gf

Who here collecting Italian passports?

lol, an african would kill you for one of these...

If Americans manage to get a Dutch citizenship, they will lose their American one. So, bless this country.

They can still move to your country if they have an Italian citzenship because muh European Union so it changes nothing

>mfw got italian citizenship by finding the birth certificate in italy of my greatgreatgrandfather that was born in 1862
per essere onesto ho imparato italiano solo per questo, poi ho scoperto che l'Italia e la cultura italiano sono affascinanti e ho letto Il Fu Mattia Pascal ch'è un libro incredibile :)

>pic related is my family tree
>there are also Dutch, French and Portuguese people further back
>only eligible for British citizenship
feels bad

I'm not German at all but I am ethnically British, give me citizenship and a house in Helgoland pls.

U.S. passports are pretty ugly

What's the matter? Italians not dark enough for ya?

That statement could be applied to anything, though.

should I try to claim turkish citizenship? I'm a little brown

>If Americans manage to get a Dutch citizenship
I'm enjoying imagining the kind of limp-wristed faggot who would even want that.
>I'm so unappreciated and misunderstood in meriga
We understand that you're a faggot.

Nobody has shitalian passport here in argentina why would we need it
It's not even good enough to wipe clean our shit stained asses.

hahah l'argentANO terzomondista hahahaha

>thousend of them try to get over to Europe.
Sounds about right
Nobody wants to move to Italy except for retarded Africans

>The process in Brazil, Argentina and the likes usually takes years

It literally took 3 months here.You just have to bring the right documents

>It literally took 3 months here.You just have to bring the right documents
where? In SP you have to wait more than 10 years in the waiting line to begin the process

wow, im 1/4th italian im gonna be an european now :^)

>tfw no distant grandparents from civilized lands
>tfw I get to travel in EU all the same
weird shit my man

Helgoland is German! our National Anthem has been created on Helgoland.

Swabians are easily verified, by their vast amount of savings!

If you have a lot of savings and also tend to through the cheapest parties, make the smallest gifts &c.
You are a legitimate confirmed Swabian.
You als have to answer to the name Gelbfüßler (yellow-feet-person). And you have to proof to have an awkward feeling around Badenser (your arch enemy tribe)

>everyone wants to be italian
>germany butthurt

We just don't want two floods of people!
Americans should just deal with their and stay at home. Same would be the best for everyone.
Care with your Government and stay in your own country, unless you are real Europeans.

These human trash people were supposed to be ours. Shame on you stealing them from us.

It's ok Hitler, we can trade.
Let's start from where we left.

underrated

Who cares? Italy is swarthy anyway

So what your saying is no ethnic Germans even if they speak German and make the same food but only ethnic Anglos and Micks. When can we start bombing you retards again?

step 1: get polish citizenship
step 2: immigrate to whichever eu country you want with ease

Whites mixing in the U.S. is still looked down uponore than it is in Europe and the one drop rule is still big. In 50 years we'll probably be whiter as you'll all be part MENA.

I may do the same desu. Though it was my great grandparents so I think my mom would have to get one first. She's also eligible for U.K.'s

>Germans says the EU is full for Americans
>Germans are leading the way to get 80 million turks into the EU, many of whom will be going to Germany

How do you think argentinians come to Spain? The funny thing is that they hate Spain and always go full muh macarroni heriatage but as soon as they get the passport they emigrate to Spain. In Barcelona they are a plague.

>germans like turks more than americans
seems legit.

we all know whos work this is
oy vey

Consulado do Rio de Janeiro

I GOT THREE PASSPORTS

COUPLE OF VISAS

DONT EVEN KNOW MY REAL NAME

>leaving the USA
C'mon, it's just starting to get funny now. Why give up a front-row seat to the dumpster fire?

>Italian beer is nothing special to be honest

Are you talking about something you doesn't even remotely know user?

Italian true artigianal beer is very good and recognized worldwide.

We have many breweries around, from north to south, and some of them are excellent.

Two random names

>Birrificio Italiano
>Baladin

*you don't

Also Birrificio Lambrate is top tier, user.

>Birrificio Lambrate

literally shit, I live in Piazzale Susa so I spent countless evenings there and the only beer I can drink is the most plain blonde one because every single other one is fucking disgusting.

Oh man thanks for saying that, now I know without a doubt that you're a massive faggot who fell for the artisan beer meme like countless other dumb cunts here.

kek, impossible the consulate of RJ is the slowest of the country

>a few hundred per year
that's a few hundred too many

If you don't like their beers it doesn't mean that they're shit.

I guess that living in Piazzale Susa means having higher standards than "plebs".

Fuck you user, seriously.

good taste

I said I live there because it'a ten minutes away, their beer is literally undrinkabke, it tastes like a thousands different herbs because according to their """mastri""" birrai that's how you make fancy artisan beer and it's so damn heavy, drinking a pint fills you up like a lunch.

Terrible quality, I much prefer to go to the matricola pub, at last they have a selection of Belgian beers.