Post my business idea on /biz/

>Post my business idea on /biz/
>Everyone says it's retarded, a few guys defend me but they get relentlessly attacked too and leave the thread

>Post body on /fit/
>Everyone makes fun of it

>Post my outfit on /fa/
>Everyone says it looks like shit

>Talk about my favorite books on /lit/
>Everyone says they suck and makes fun of me

>Post my thoughts on a programming language on Sup Forums
>Everyone says I'm wrong and stupid

>Try to learn about a country on Sup Forums
>Everyone ignores me or says a meme

>Try to learn about revisionist history on /his/
>They tell me to go to Sup Forums

>Go to Sup Forums
>They tell me to go to reddit

>Go to reddit
>They ban me for not petitioning to accept unlimited refugees into Canada

Commit sudoku

What's your business idea?

>post my art on /trash/
>people like it

I don't want to relive the memories...

your fault is you seem to not have a hobby. find your own hobby. its even better to be a weeb than no hobby.

I have many

sounds like you have a case of wrong opinions

stop having wrong opinions

All leaves should be exterminated

You know there's a reason why we call each other faggot.

also post your business idea here, its not like anyone here has much pretension about business and whatnot

>>Go to reddit
>>They ban me for not petitioning to accept unlimited refugees into Canada
lol same

>>Post my business idea on /biz/
>>Everyone says it's retarded
but that means it's actually good and they're stealing it, otherwise they would be encouraging you
you fucked up, OP

A

Build wall spic

You should sorry for your nonsense.

but those boards you tried dont seem to be specialized for hobbyists. /fa/ sucks, its not really about fashion, dunno anything about /fit/ and /lit/ but apparently it sounds like boards for everyone. same goes for the rest of the boards.

speaking about "muh idea" is the worst thing to do on any forum, as well as "muh novel". you should make some medium like music, art, anime-cg, comic, 3d, and shit, rather than speaking about your self with muh shit.

What's the point of Sup Forums then? Should I just stop coming here?

Seems like it has nothing to offer anyone

what is your favorite programmig language?

Fuck off to /r9k/ with your crying

Sup Forums is full of newfags now but still basically for weebs. so if you are a closet weeb or something close to that, you can relatively easily find it fun. because you can talk shit about any work and medium out there all you want. i was Sup Forums user, it was filled with despicable shitposters but still i could have better discussions with them than on Sup Forums scumhole.

but if you arent like a weeb or a gaymer, Sup Forums is not that interesting place. id say in which case its shitter than reddit. unless you are a radical delusional ideologist like Sup Forumstard. and Sup Forums is Sup Forums lite as everyone admits.

Should I just leave then?

Getting tired of all the jews and liberals pushing their cuckoldry fetishes and agendas here.