Who wins in a war. France or UK?

Who wins in a war. France or UK?

No nukes.

I say it would be France, from the least army strenght wiki ranking UK was behind Italy as well.

Definitely UK.

You are dumb OP. UK won its wars against us in history, that it was in North America, Africa, against Napoleon, all of them.

But it wasn't 1on1 was it?

Definitely France.

You are dumb OP. Franc won its wars against us in history, that it was in North America, Africa, against Napoleon, all of them.

Europe provided they do all the fighting in Germany

Neither have enough power projection to successfully attack the other really. I would give the edge to France simply because blockading an island with the threat of submarines is possible.

Would artillery play a role? Nowdays you can shell eachother across la manche/english channel.

>t Nigel in France or proxy

The UK and France are literally homosexual for each other, which is why France is so tsundere about the UK leaving the EU. The UK is obsessed with France and France is obsessed with the UK.

The war would be a long stalem8. At the end France will get bored and attack another continental power which will win with the help of UK.

>in history

>France is obsessed with Germany.
We just dislike the UK, but our real obssession is being better than Germany which also our best friends.

I love UK, I hate Germany. Don't take your own opinion for a generality.

>all of them

There are more french who hate UK than french who hate Germany, especially after the shitshow that was the Brexit

>he likes Germany
I hope this is a meme

UK would blockade all the French ports for a high ticking warscore, let their war exhaustion go up until Breton and Burgundian separatists, peasants and nobles rise up, and eventually demand peace once their army had been wiped out by their own rebels

Polls show you cunts hate the EU even more than we do, yet you're mad with us because we're leaving?

>yet you're mad with us because we're leaving?
You were the only interesting country in the union

>ticking warscore from blockade
>France is pirating your coast with shit tier fleets
>people still use Trade Protection CB
Both of them are rivals, surely they have conquest CB against each other.

This is correct

UK is a island, and none has the capacities to successfully invade the other.

He's probably mad because Brits are able to leave this fascist union and not France

FPBP

France. British soldiers are shit tier

Nigga stfu

I thought France was incredibly Euroskeptic? Why do Frenchies resent the Brits for wanting out?

We would probably stop all war efforts and kiss instead

I fucking hate threads like these where grown men '''discuss''' who would win a war, like a bunch of retarded kids discussing whos dad would beat up the other's dad

>'yeah well france has, like, loads of airplanes! VROOOM WOOOOSH kills all the british tanks'

err...no.
Why would we hate them? Because they want freedom?

PROOFS?

I wouldn't be surprised :^)

>Bretons and Burgundians
>Burgundians
>Burgun fucking dians

TOPKEK, that would be interesting (and funny)

If only...

Fuck France

ok, what are you, faggot?

butiful

France probably would currently. We've cut back on our military expenditure a lot over the last decade or so, as well as decommissioning most of our navy.

w-what about the nice new queen elizabeth class

>Who wins in a war.
You know who will win. You know who always win.

>Who wins in a war. France or UK?
Europe

this would be great, but we couldn't leave wales behind

Oy vey goyim, don't you know stability is necessary for further globalization. Don't get any ideas now.

That wasn't the question asked you cross eyed twat

LOL this is why europe is KEKED. You guys don't even have faith in your country.

>You guys don't even have faith in your country.

Is that why you left Mexico?

t. Charles "Alexandertingham" Witherspoon III

>He thinks finding negatives about ones self is not having faith

Sorry there mate not all of us are drunk on pride as we don't get spoon fed by the media from birth.

just a little banter guys! don't get your knickers in a twist

Definitely UK

Because France is always surrender

>British navy still world-class, even after its golden age
>More experienced troops who've actually seen a fair amount of combat in the past 10 years
>More experienced commanders who've participated much more extravagantly than France in places such as Iraq, Pakistan, and recently, Syria
>Economic leverage
>French use the lmaoFAMAS
>British air superiority (by a metric fuck-ton)
>Surrounded by water/Only way to invade is by boat
>Larger intelligence network
>SAS BTFO almost all other special forces operators in the entirety of Europe (Spetnaz can go fuck a duck)

How is this even a competition?

france is more of uhhhhh cultural power

OY VEY!

>British navy still world-class, even after its golden age
True, although French navy is hardly anything to scoff at. They actually have an operational non-ramp carrier as well.
>More experienced troops who've actually seen a fair amount of combat in the past 10 years
>More experienced commanders who've participated much more extravagantly than France in places such as Iraq, Pakistan, and recently, Syria
The French were in Afghanistan, and they have been doing their own peacekeeping operations without NATO in their former colonies for decades. They're probably the most combat experienced NATO country after the US. Most of was done by the Foreign Legion though.
>Economic leverage
Explain?
>French use the lmaoFAMAS
Brits use the lmaoL85. At least the FAMAS has the FELIN system.
>British air superiority (by a metric fuck-ton)
Rafales and Eurofighters are roughly comparable, however Britain will have the advantage soon due to F-35B.
>Surrounded by water/Only way to invade is by boat
Irrelevant, it's impossible for a military the size of Britain to invade France either.
>Larger intelligence network
True.
>SAS BTFO almost all other special forces operators in the entirety of Europe (Spetnaz can go fuck a duck)
Special forces are roughly on par in most western nations, SAS did invent most of the training everyone does now though.

>cross eyed twat
So an average Brit?

Germany would win due to destroyed and declined Britain and France.

>he's not a surrender

lmaoing right now

And military power

(And memetic power)

Are you the frog in Finland?

>Britain tries to invade France
>fails
>France tries to invade Britain
>fails

No, I just don't fall for the surrender memes.

This desu.

If France tried to invade us they wouldn't successfully gain much ground even if they could land in the first place.

And we have a smaller army by a large amount, holding such large territory like France even if we did manage to take ground would be a feat not likely. Our populations are close, but our military has less men.

The land in both countries would be hell for either to invade too, we already had trouble in the bocage before. Although France would have a bit of an advantage with London being closer to reach for them.

Still would be inconclusive though and ruin both nations.

Wew lad the classic

>Get insulted
>"you mean you lol"

As long as we're telling shit jokes lets talk about Poland

>Most of was done by the Foreign Legion though.

When will this meme die?
The Légion Etrangère is just a very small portion of the French army and they're far to be the ones the most deployed abroad.

I don't care about Poland.

I feel no connection to this shithole.

You can always come here desu

And get stabbed?

I can get stabbed in poorland too.

everyone else would win, cause pakistangland vs united arab frenchrates means all the sandnigs would die.

t. Soon to receive a shipment of Merkel's refugee's

Our stabbings are more posh. The knives are cleaner

The kingdom was based af.

As I always say the Finnish military posters are always the worse as the yank ones.

>The French were in Afghanistan, and they have been doing their own peacekeeping operations without NATO in their former colonies for decades. They're probably the most combat experienced NATO country after the US. Most of was done by the Foreign Legion though.

That's hilarious. Whilst yes, the French have been involved in combat operations it's nothing like what the UK has been involved in. Simply compare the numbers of British troops that have deployed abroad on combat operations.

Korea, Falklands, Gulf War, Gulf War 2, Iraq and Afghanistan.

>Brits use the lmaoL85. At least the FAMAS has the FELIN system.

Nice meme, but the LA85A2 is one of the most reliable and accurate in the entirety of NATO.

>Rafales and Eurofighters are roughly comparable

Eurofighter utterly dominates the Rafale in A2A.

rest don't care

Depends on what kind of war.
France has the better army, while the UK has the better navy and air force.

Neither could successfully invade one another, but the UK would likely win a war that required force projection.

Overall they are well matched though, and are both the dominant military powers in Europe.

This
It would pretty much look like the Iran-Iraq War