Does Redbull actually have money to keep sounding and circling Brazilian players like that?

Does Redbull actually have money to keep sounding and circling Brazilian players like that?

Gabriel Jesus has Juventus and Barcelona after him.

Previously it was Malcom, but he went to Bordeaux instead.

Red Bull is worth billions. So yes they have the money.

>Does Redbull actually have money
They do. It's more a question of whether they'd be willing to spend it. And if the figures being thrown about for him have any truth to them, they wouldn't be willing to.

more money than any sports club in the world you idiot

how does asking a question makes me an idiot.

how do they have so much money if they have only an average squad and never buy anyone noteworthy.

Is Red Bull the miniaturized Arsenal of Germany?

People who drink red bull should be shot

No because they actually win their league

Both are shit. They should cash in before the hype wears off.

and so what?

their sporting branch can't turn their valuation into budget, and likely their budget is limited.

they're literally claiming they're 'growers, not showers' without ever getting hard.

t. são paulino

go rub your walcottinho moura till you fall asleep

are they referring to leipzig?

It tastes good

yes

I'm not from SP and don't give a fuck about Palmeiras.

Gabriel Jesus is the new Keirrison, sad but true.

I don't know how much of it you drink but I know a lot of girls who drink it nonstop, shit is poison and expensive too, fuck that

It's pretty inexpensive if you buy it in bulk in the 5L mini kegs

I usually stand up for brazillians on here and sometimes those with bad english, but you seem retarded

All the girls here drink sugar free. Because out of all the shit that's in Red Bull, the sugar is going to do the most damage to you, sure.

Nobody cares. I'm right.

t. vascaído