One America, The United America

United America when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L7CdwC1Fxbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking never, I hope.

sudacas don't pull their own weight

CHI

Maybe if you would fuck off just for a little.

Japs always like making the whole Americas into one country in their animes and videogames. They can't tell the difference at all between north and south america.

there's no difference

Monroe Doctrine. We are obligated to protect you from (((old worlders)))

one's white and the other isn't

There's more than one definition for America, son. That map seems to have more political than geographical, for starters

Oh, please, tell wich one is the white, 60%.

60% is a lot more than 0%

Are the unmarked territories independent zones or have they rightfully been nuked?

SOON

Fuck off, Latin America is a shithole that would just drag us down. If anything we should be enlarging the panama canal and working on the mexican wall.

ew fuck off Monroe

The US is a violent, third-world country full of spics and niggers, so they will fit right in with the south.

Canada is a white, first-world country that wants no part of this. Build wall.

this leaf is trying too hard to get a (You)
don't give it to him

It's hard man, I just want to tell him that he has a fucking leaf in his flag god.

Don't be fucking Jews. Spread the (You)s

Canada is full of commies

You say that like it's a bad thing

Good job shartie.

deport

never because shillary lost

>Canada
>White
>Canada
>First world
>Canada
>Non-violent

Pick none

youtube.com/watch?v=L7CdwC1Fxbc

All our blacks are promising to move North following Trumps victory so prepare to be enriched Liam

There is no difference. Everyone there are migrants from Europe unless you have savage blood

By "savage" I assume you mean Mongoloid

How do we score the highest in LatinAmerica if our PISA scores are so fucking shit
I expect that IQ to drop 20 points in the next 20 years, when the kids on our current school system get into the work force