>six administrative divisions account for 40% of China's entire population
>four states account for 42% of India's entire population
>six states account for 37% of USA's entire population
>four members account for 53% of EU's entire population
>three countries account for 66% of the Americas' entire population
>six countries account for 47% of Africa's entire population
>two countries account for 61% of Asia's entire population
>four countries account for 44% of the world's entire population

Why the fuck was this kind of bloat allowed?

Some of those states are the worst fucking states in India. Everybody hates them with a passion, they breed like rabbits, fuck up the rivers and shit everywhere. Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, West Bengal are the fucking worst.

Almost every state has a rate below or equal to the replacement but these fucks have like 3-4 above it.

What's the absolute worst state in India? Bihar?

Yup

Lower HDI than the Congo

How's no money going?

>How's no money going?
Pretty gud actually, sent workers to stand in queues to deposit the money, got the new money direct to home because I know the Branch Manager

Screencapped and sent to Modi.
Amit Shah will be coming after you faggot.

I honestly feel bad for you. It must kindof suck living there...

Neat af history and culture though. I don't know how you can suck so much yet still be kindof based.

I am 100% legit and honest tax payer, send it to anyone you like it won't matter

Its not that bad

How did India just collapse from one of the richest, intellectual civilizations into corruption? I've heard about colonialism but it's not like your boarders were redrawn that heavily like in Africa, so what gives?

We were fine then muslims attacked, there were constant wars between Hindus and Mudslimes until Mughals (especially Akbar) decided to introduce secular rule.

Things were good until Mughals were Secular, but Auranzeb went full Islam

So Mughals and Sikhs nearly wiped out Mughals and then the Brits came, it was easy to take over a war ridden country as constant wars nearly made the mudslimes and hindus broke.

Industrialization and British induced famines made most of the population poor, divide and rule policy taught us to be corrupt and expert in betraying our own people for a little cash.

>So Mughals and Sikhs nearly wiped out Mughals
So Marathas and Sikhs nearly wiped out Mughals
Ftfy

Oh yeah, Akbar, I've heard of him. I'm assuming he's venerated in your country?

Also, what is your that on Urdu and Hindu? Aren't they supposed to be perfectly intelligible despite being classified as distinct?

*Hindi

Many things tend to follow so-called power laws. Equal/flat distribution of anything is an aberration.

You'd think that the caste system being inflexible and hierarchical would have something to do with India's continued inability to modernise or organise itself.

But hasn't the caste system's inflexibility become illegal in India? Although from what I know most people still follow that tradition...

Thanks

Hindi and Urdu are kinda similar in speaking but very different in writing

Untouchability is related to exploitation not corruption

The caste system wasn't as ridged before the British

But it would certainly be preferable.

>Untouchability
I meant more in general, since it prevents organic or spontaneous activity and forms of cooperation if people are constantly checking whether certain interaction or work is appropriate in the context of the local social conventions.

doesn't Akbar mean "great"
And wasn't he called Akbar the Great?
So Great the Great

>How did India just collapse from one of the richest, intellectual civilizations into corruption?
They didn't.
The truth of pre industrial "good civlizations" is that they where segregated hellholes with slums and vagrants.
The only thing that happened in India is that they didn't really improve when industrialization.

Nobody ever kept an eye on untouchables, they were just left alone secluded from the rest.

Brahmins - were teachers
Kshatriyas - were soldiers
Vaishyas - were traders
Shudras - were the servant class of people

Untouchables used to do lowest and dirtiest of works hence deemed untoucbable because of their filthy work