Why does ISIS attack every infidel country but never attack Israel? Is there a reason for this?

Why does ISIS attack every infidel country but never attack Israel? Is there a reason for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zFQZF29XaZk
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-israel-bombs-clash-idf-first-time-syria-golan-heights-a7443181.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And it never attacked Germany...

youtube.com/watch?v=zFQZF29XaZk

Israel actually has functional borders, intelligence and defense.

militaristic as fuck country with heavily guarded borders and near paranoid intelligence that assassinates any suspected individual

But they never stacked us too,even though they threatened a lot of times

ISIS attacked Israel recently in the Golan heights, yet they got pwned

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-israel-bombs-clash-idf-first-time-syria-golan-heights-a7443181.html

They attack weakness.

They don't border Israel and Israel doesn't allow mass Muslim migration.

>Israel is filled with radical muslims that would love to see dead Israelis
>it would be extremely easy to execute such an attack because most of the muzzies already own a lot of guns

Oy vey I mean yes of course it would be hard to do something like that

I hope they do

When the Jews had three of their hitchikers abducted and killed by the Arabs, their private citizens kidnapped an Arab in turn and set him on fire. That is the correct response- the only response.

At the basic level, their people have the instinct for self-preservation and initiative that has been bred out of sissy, Western cucks. The exception are the filthy fucking progressives in Tel Aviv, who should join the Palestinians next in death.

I do not blame the Arabs for conquering Europe. That is their right. If the Europeans lose their home, it is as they deserve for their weakness

>get gunned down at checkpoint
>entire village firebombed by vengeful jews
>settlers take over
Sounds like a great idea.

But yes of course, ISIS is a CIA OP, and thus indirectly Israel is behind it, I'm not questioning that.

Krauts should be bombed by everyone, not just by ISIS.

What's this?An IS FAQ page,lmao

>Sinai
>part of Israel

Yes goyim I mean infidel the Sinai region is rightful clay of Israel we will strike the glorious powerful I mean dirty jews right there!

this

Hezbollah is at war with ISIS

Well of course, they are shia.

I won't be surprised if any rogue ISIS members going wild in Israel are claimed to be palestinian

Actually, i wouldn't be surprised if such ISIS members would masquerade as palestinians to divert attention

More Palestinian Muslims than Israeli Jews holding citizenship by 2020.

This.

Palestinians aren't ISIS

Rasheed

There's no reason they can't be, they are mostly sunni.

But they have.
They attacked them a few years ago in the Sinai, and recently in the Golan.

If you want a "cui bono", ask yourself why Iran has yet to be attacked. Mattis, current frontrunner for SecDef, thought the question was worth asking.

KEKEKEK schlomo spotted

how the fuck would isis get into israel?
most isis attacks are from people who legally immigrated no?

>walk border
>allahu ackbar