What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see this flag?

What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see this flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k5iozM5ZiNE
reddit.com/r/ImGoingToHellForThis/comments/2ykrfz/jesus_of_nazareth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanksgiving.

Turkey I guess

wasted potential
retarded subhumans
turkey is a filthy non country

brown manlets

cancer

muslim part of greece

Anzu
Post anzu

these

roaches

Greeks

KOKSAL BABA

nightmare goggles
xDDDDDD

retarded mudslimes and edgy fedora faggots

last part is literally /tr/

gypsy looking muslim monkeys

A lot of countries are split between retarded religious people and edgy fedora faggots.

i wish so

I don't get it
Why is this funny? Is there something I'm missing

Thieves who occupied and stole from us for 400 years. They're also false Muslims.

>Cockroaches can survive anything
>Turks are roaches

>They're also false Muslims.
I'm so happy we're false muslims
Cockroaches are radiation-proof

Comparing turks to cockroaches is an epic meme on Sup Forums (and probably also Sup Forums but I don't go there so I wouldn't know)

Holy mother of rare flags I have literally never seen a Saudi on here.

So what's life in Saudi Arabia like?

>Baba Osman btfo'ing wahhabi scum
>bad
There would be no ISIS if a Turk was still the caliph

This

brutal oppression but thankfully not anymore
100% mongol notgreeks
islam

>false Muslims.

good

what a fucking newfag go back to 9fag or whatever shithole you came from you cancerous faggot

They sacked Mecca in 1813 and drunken cockroach soldiers pillaged and raped everything in there. This was Islam's holiest city mind you. They then executed Abdullah bin Saud like a common criminal.

incoming war

>They sacked Mecca in 1813 and drunken cockroach soldiers pillaged and raped everything in there. This was Islam's holiest city mind you.
Yeah we ruled, raped and slaughtered you arabs
And there's literally nothing wrong with this
We fucked you good

They also let their women dress like whores. It says in the Quran Chapter 33 verse 59, "O prophet, tell your wives, your daughters and the wives of the believers that they shall lengthen their garments. This is better so that they will be recognized and not molested. Allah is merciful and forgiving."

>tfw no Turkish Grand prix
>tfw no turn 8
why even live lads?

Is it even legal to have that picture on your hard disk there?

Your mother is a cocksucking whore. All arab women are.
This is why we raped and ruled you for centuries
Go cry to allah and sell your women in turkish brothels. All arabs are qawwad by nature after all.

kill yourself filthy turk

Bedouin genocide soon inshallah
qawwad onlarda pezevenk demek. Gavat demek değil.

Says the guy whose country adopted an Arab religion.

I'm sorry then, i meant dayyouth, not qawwad
All arabs are dayyouth by nature and arab pussy was made for turkic cock

Actually during initial Arab conquests, we reach Turks in Central Asia but they refuse to convert. Later they accepted Islam from Persian missionaries but Persians are also false Muslims. They're also imperialists who want to invade and take over Arab land.

Are you RPing or are you a real Saudi? Take a pic of your passport if it's the latter.

>In 1801, the tomb of Hussein bin Ali (Prophet Mohammad's grandson) in Karbala was destroyed by the army of Abdullah bin Saud, causing anger among the Shiite Muslims.[1] Additionally, many people in Islam's holiest cities of Mecca and Medina were killed and Prophet Mohammad's Mosque was damaged by his army in the same year. As a result, the Ottoman authorities found themselves in a situation that they had to punish the Saudis for their crimes because the Ottomans were the official ruler of the Arabian Peninsula. The guardian of Islam's religious places was the Turkish-Ottoman Caliph in Constantinople, Mahmud II.[1] Bin Saud, a Wahabi/Salafi following the Athari (literalist) school of Islamic theology, called the Sultan Mahmud II an infidel based on the Sultan's support of Maturidi beliefs.[2] Mahmud II ordered that an Egyptian force be sent to the Arabian Peninsula to defeat Abdullah bin Saud and his allies. In 1818, an Egyptian army led by Ibrahim Pasha (Mohammad Ali's son) completely destroyed Abdullah's forces and took their capital, Diriyah in Najd. Abdullah bin Saud was captured along with two of his Wahhabi supporters. They were then sent to prison in Constantinople. Abdullah and his two followers were publicly beheaded for their crimes against holy cities and mosques.[1] Prior to his execution, bin Saud, a Wahhabi who was forbidden to listen to music, was forced to listen to the lute.[2]

Gee, it sounds to me like the Arabs were the guys who looted and destroyed Mecca.

but they dindu nuffin

Wondering if he's one of your cousins, Abib?

>Prior to his execution, bin Saud, a Wahhabi who was forbidden to listen to music, was forced to listen to the lute.[2]
Banter

It's cheating if I grab a flag from a proxyfag Tyrone Martinez

Swecucks literally have a French royal family.

Spineless rats

mmmmj

>Prior to his execution, bin Saud, a Wahhabi who was forbidden to listen to music, was forced to listen to the lute.

hueheuhe

I never had much luck finding working, non-banned proxies. No clue where those guys who spam 20 rare flags get them.

Islamic cancer.

>Serb praising a Turk
I never thought in a million years that...

War

I'm a Greek

qts

Is that what they teach kids in schools in SA? What about the Siege of Mecca in WW1 where are you allied with the Christian forces to attack the city? Wahhabi scum.

Cockroach

at least he enjoyed some banter

>They were then sent to prison in Constantinople. Abdullah and his two followers were publicly beheaded for their crimes against holy cities and mosques.[1] Prior to his execution, bin Saud, a Wahhabi who was forbidden to listen to music, was forced to listen to the lute.[2]

Turks are as good as muslims get. Saudis are cancer tier

ur mom loves my big churka cock.

My coworker.

Wtf, I love Turks now!

How the hell do people even find these kind of images?

Better call the Austrians.

nmap / zmap random IP ranges for ports 1080 and 45545? in the country

It's a good thing Turks don't make their women wear bed sheets. Your country should be nuked.

Lol

Turks are the best kabab

Hey senpai that's your vatican too

I saw women who wore weird blankets with only eyes showing when I went to Turkey though
who were those

Turky is much better than arab countries

the desire to wipe all turks from the face of the earth

youtube.com/watch?v=k5iozM5ZiNE

2070 A.D.

This is hot, but why are they getting naked in the first place?

intriuging

story behind this? were they excecuted?

Pizza and kebab shop owners

hahha based

literally cannot wait for Saudi Arabia to become bankrupt and the entire country and political system to tear itself apart.

no country in the history of the earth deserves to burn like Saudi arabia deserves to burn

Good luck with that faggot, Saudis have trillions invested all over the world.

Take your poison--either Iran for state sponsored terrorism or KSA for generally being an Orwellian shithole and also Arabs being useless tribal niggers who were nothing before oil (at least Iran has an actual history of statehood and empires for a few millenia).

You know who would be offended by this? Jews. (Jesus was a Jew)

90% of posters in internet white supremacist forums

some families sure, but the state will fall. It has not invested its money well, the population see themselves as above work or, only suited to very glamorous work. Once they stop being able to pay other people to do literally everything for them they will be fucked. faggot

KSA is just as much a state sponsor of terrorism and yes, at least Iran is a functioning state with history and culture beyond paying eastern european models to come and be shat on by "deeply pious" arabs for oil dollars

reddit.com/r/ImGoingToHellForThis/comments/2ykrfz/jesus_of_nazareth/

>posting a pic that originated on R*ddit

Iran started it all though since 1979. Islamofascism was not a problem before the revolution there.

Having said that, there's more Iranian than Saudi diaspora so Sup Forums is full of IIDF especially that, ahem, Canadian.

kek'd

compared to Saudis everything is to be praised

cockroaches and kebabs.

I guess you need more arab cock up your ass

low quality bait

>being this new

So many newfags on Sup Forums you can't sift through the bait

T*rks are arabs or at least look exactly the same and have the same culture

they do look similiar but the culture is different