Tell me about the Basque, Sup Forums

Tell me about the Basque, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque_diaspora#Colombia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communities_of_chartered_regime
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they wuz there first an shiet

Ghost region. I only knew we had a basque part in our country 8-7 years ago. And I'm 22.

>Basque

No such thing

Who did you think was burning down holiday homes in the Pyrenees?

the true europeans

Pretty similar to Spaniards apart from the language AFAIK, also nowhere near as many of them support independence as in Catalonia despite what the pro-separatist media says.

>Who did you think was burning down holiday homes in the Pyrenees?
I didn't knew holidays homes were burned there. We have a very small part of Basque Country.

they are trully ugly people, I've stopped there countless times when travelling to Europe, through the borrder in Irun, they unironically look like this..

they have nice landscape though, cities are too dense, although san sebastian looks very nice

They gave us this leftard piece of shit. This retard said that if he was the president of France, the first thing he will do is destroying the Versailles castle because it represents imperialism and shit.

> Ample evidence exists that the Basques are a physically distinct group. There is a Basque type with a long straight nose, thick eyebrows, strong chin, and long earlobes. Even today, sitting in a bar in a mountainous river valley town like Tolosa, watching men play mus, the popular card game, one can see a similarity in the faces, despite considerable intermarriage. Personalities, of course, carve very different visages, but over and over again, from behind a hand of cards, the same eyebrows, chin, and nose can be seen. The identical dark navy wool berets so many men wear—each in a slightly different manner—seem to showcase the long Basque ears sticking out on the sides. In past eras, when Spaniards and French were typically fairly small people, Basque men were characteristically larger, thick chested, broad shouldered, and burly. Because these were also characteristics of Cro-Magnons, Basques are often thought to be direct descendants of this man who lived 40,000 years ago.

Do they intimidate you?

and typical profile

The best and the worst people on Spain live in the Basque Country

The best - the ones who were killed because they decided to exert their right to have unionist ideas

The worst, the ones who killed them or support the killers

British/10

what? british are pretty people, and blonder.

basques are inbred subhumans

>british are pretty people

I know they are your best ally, but there is no need to lie

I went to school with two families who were half Basques. The're good people

My ancestors
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque_diaspora#Colombia

Look at my name you fucking retard. I'm saying they are culturally similar, not identical based on what I've seen.

They're only humans after all. Don't put the blame on them.

not white

>Why are British guys so attractive

Aprenda leer, puto

british folk, on average, are fucking ugly 2bh.

I'm interested in their language.
Its so different, like Magyar and suomi.

>have white skin
>says they aren't
m8

It is the tongue of the Ancients

Are they ayyliums

Literally the ayyyyy lmao region of W.Europe

I think Basques come from another dimension.

>if he was the president of France

Even Hollande has more chances.

there are a lot of people with Basque surnames in Argentina, but they dont look like Spanish Basques IMO, probably because they are very mixed with other peoples.

An example would be the Queen of the Netherlands Maxima Zorreguieta.

Its not as much Basque as Spain keeps being retards, and keep doing retarded shit, so the independence movement keeps reviving and revitalizing

no

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communities_of_chartered_regime

Both Basque Country and Cataluña have a lot of autonomy, Spain is in practice a Federal Republic. If you have kids in Cataluña, and they go to school there, they will be Catalan speakers.

The problem is their relationship with Spain is one of blackmailing and being constantly unsatisfied.

>Give me this or I leave, Give me this or I leave, reeee
>Spain gives them what they want
>Now give me that other thing or I leave, reeeee

At some point, Spaniards should consider the possibility of letting them become independent because a country cant live under constant blackmail from some regions.

Basques were for centuries the quintessential Spaniards, the most Spanish of Spaniards, when their status was superior to the people living in the rest of Spain.
When Spain tried to become a modern Republic with equal laws for everybody instead of a feudal monarchy with different laws for different regions, that is when Basque nationalism was born, but only after decades of Basque support of reactionary monarchism in many civil wars.

they have terrorists and shit, or used to
ETA initial goal was to attack the dictatorship of Franco that we had, but even after democracy was established they considered it a façade and kept doing attacks thinking the government was still a fascist one

>British are Basque meme

I'm 1/64 Scottish and this triggers me. Brits and especially Scots are West-Nordic.

>Brits and especially Scots are West-Nordic.

zozzle

He's mixed

perhaps Basque is the oldest most diluted layer

as in they would be

Basques fucked by Celts fucked by Romans Fucked by Anglosaxons fucked by Normans.

With what?

He has froggish blood

Basques are the truly white iberians.
The rest of the peninsulae is inhabited by dirty and weak afro-asiatic mongrels

Cool language. As of written at least.

I just know that Basque surnames are very ugly, there is people I know with surnames such as Echevarrieta, Zuniga, Gerena, Azanza, Uranga. Everyone here knows that If the surnames sounds ugly it's because it is a basque surname.

I like the region, though, I remember seeing a documentary about it and the people and country side looked lovely.

>scots are west nordic
This meme triggers me, most of the scots I've ever met have had pale skin with dark hair and brown eyes, maybe most highlanders are of west-nordic origin but most scots are not. The English have two waves of north germanic blood in their gene pool but the scottish only have one.

>implying they aren't superior to the pleb tier -ez

I don't know man, they truly sound very unpleasant to the ear.

Delet this

The most common spanish surname, Garcia, is basque

el vascANO

>there are a lot of people with Basque surnames in Argentina, but they dont look like Spanish Basques IMO, probably because they are very mixed with other peoples.
>An example would be the Queen of the Netherlands Maxima Zorreguieta.
Basque are pretty mixed here as well. The ugly ones are the ones with 1000 Basque surnames that is for sure

The ez surnames come mainly from Basque colonists to the south (of Spain) Juantxo

Etarra Fea xDDDDDDDDD.jpg toma ya.

I love the Basque Country, it's very beautiful. I hope to live in Bilbao some day.

>I hope to live in Mordor
I guess that you are Brittish and that you are used to that crap

El chicANO

nice meme, it's lovely there. Barcelona and Madrid are horrible and the rest of Spain is Gabon tier

Those names are way nicer than spanish names

My favorite salsa brand is Basque?

West Meditaranianid you mean?

There no such thing as west Nordic

Literally all Basque Genetics are European - they are some of the purest in the world and were the 1st in Europe. Also RH - blood type which is uniquely European.

Really dumb man.. really really dumb.

They are my people.

Why does he wear the basque?

teh fuk
whats this image supposed to be

She's attractive :\

IRA member/prominent politician speaking for the Basque peace process.

>it's lovely there
Maybe for someone that lives in a shithole like the UK is

average basque woman

Marta Etura is qt but she is not the average in Mordor (basqueland)

>average basques
>cute

>all this hate

Success breeds jealousy

>tfw Chinese/Basque mulatto

J U S T

I never said she was cute.

Welsh monkeys do this over here

30% of Colombians descend from them. That's why we're entrepreneurial, hardworking and revolutionaries

and commies

Doesn't look ugly at all. Something quite noble and refined about her profile desu

You clearly don't live in Scotland. I'd say maybe 30-40% of the population are natural blondes