Team A scores on Team B

>Team A scores on Team B
>Ref gets paid to call off the goal
>Team B wins
I don't think this semen-slurping sport is for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uJEnwi7otu0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Team B wins the game 0-0
watch the game next time senpai

>Team B wins the game 0-0

This is why no one takes soccer seriously

>tie
>winning

Is that how soccer really works?

Yeah. In the occasion of a tie, the win goes to the designated home team. But it's only worth 2 points instead of 1.

This is fucking retarded. You should just go into sudden death where the first team to score wins.

>B-b-b-but the players will get tried!
That's the fucking point, fatigued players will be more prone to making mistakes, and thus the game will end quicker unless the coach for the team isn't a retard in managing his players. If hockey players can go into triple overtime no problem, I don't see how soccer is that much harder.

Only if the home side didn't concede any goals.

>This is why no one takes soccer seriously

Only amerifags don't take seriously football, because your national team it's shit

>m-muh ties r communist
Fuck off Amerifat. Stop retardizing soccer with shit like this youtube.com/watch?v=uJEnwi7otu0

That's only on a weekend though. If the tie happens on a monday, tuesday, thursday or friday the away team win. If on a wednesday it goes to a replay on the weekend.

>scores on

Stop having garbage leagues and thinking ties are acceptable unless it's a freak accident that's an incredible novelty and a mark of shame like in the NFL.

Also those soccer faggots are milling around more than football players between plays setting up their shots.

>Destructo plays are an MLS only thing

I just assumed everyone had them

What are you talking about? They've won 3 world cups.

We can't allow games to go to extra-time, we need to watch our soap operas after the game and it'd get too late to watch them if all games went to ET.

How do you access Sup Forums from China?

women don't count

This pic makes me uncomfortable lad

delete this

Bit sexist, desu.

>two teams literally aren't good enough to beat each other
>let's randomly pick a winner based on this coin flip
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
Fucking kek Americans are subhuman

A bit rude lad

But yeah, even though that's obviously not exactly how it goes, it does need to be changed. I don't understand why it is the way it is. It should be that if you score a touchdown, the other team still gets one possession to try and score a touchdown and if you can't then you lose, like what happens if the first team scores a field goal. It used to be even worse, where if you even scored a field goal first, you won, so the first team to get the ball was even more likely to win

R A R E