Was it a mistake?

Was it a mistake?

Yes.

absolutely

Nope , we're a better host country than the both of you

The game and the threads.

Yes. Nobody is taking this shit seriously, not even the fucking players. It's just a waste of time and money.

of course it was.

It was a blatant money grab from the get go.

the only good thing are your stadiums, everything else is utter shit

Without a doubt

You are literally the only country allowed to talk shit because you are the only country in South America that isn't a shithole. All the rest can get fucked.

Dont worry lads

Our team will fix it

Its so fucking dull. No one cares about winning but no one wants to lose either.

>Waste of money

Nigga USA stadiums are like 3 times bigger than any of your mudhuts, and they've all been packed so far.

the first two games today were not even close to packed

Just a glorified tournament, featuring friendlies.

igual tienes la cara de evo morales

Could you name a single player in those games without google?

If Navas played , you would of seen a bunch of Real Madrid fans in kit but he doesnt care it seems

where are the goals

You also forgot infrastructure , safety , ext. Theres a Train , bus , uber & airport to supply each and every stadium.

And USA (and Canada) big fat TV Money checks , American Sponsor money , untapped endorsement market, new fans to sell merch to.

USA is an economic giant, you want soccer to work here for the good of the sport

They were all with Neymar sitting doing nothing at all

That is another problem, it is too close to the end of the important leagues, because of that many big names are injured or worse. Should have started next week.

>you want soccer to work here for the good of the sport
no we dont
football is big everywhere else in the world, doesnt need amerilard fans or their tv money
the only ones thirsty for moar mony is FIFA

If you dont want our money , then why are you here?

Get the hell out

>tfw I fell for the Copa Centario meme

If you are wondering why the stands didn't look empty on TV its because they sold all the tickets on one side of the stadium to use us a props for TV background dressing

It made it impossible to get in on time or use the bathroom, because everybody was jammed into the same place

FIFA went there
Canada and USA football level doesnt add anything at all

how much did the tickets for that game cost?

From that seat it was $60 + Ticketmaster rapes you in the butt, probably like $75 after fees

>4 games
>3 goals (including a penalty)
keep on slurping that semen

Thats cheap as fuck compared to handegg games in the NFL or Power 5 Conferences in college

>4 handegg games
>only equates to half a real football game
>americommercials

yeah, but I had an aisle seat and across the aisle 3 ft. away from me the price was double

Forgot to mention that I bought two and had nobody to go with

>mfw

somewhat cheap, still its a scam ask that much money for the current Brazil

and yet so much more happens
thanks for proving my point cunt

And yet its still a better watch than the meat heads in the NRL

Another popular plastic league isn't going to help the sport much.

>and yet so much more happens
>B-But muh scores
When you read a book or watch a movie, do you skip to the good part? I'd rather see 30 minutes of side passes than 30 minutes of commercials.

how much were tickets

an American football game is like 150 individual setpieces

What a shitty stadium tbqh.

and twice as commercials

It's a turn based attack and defense tower game

Yes. What a poor excuse of a tournament. Who even cares or keeps track of Copa America? Who won it in 1916? I have no fucking idea, couldn't tell you who won any of them before 2004, when we did it with our B team.

It's literally one of our best

how is it a shit stadium? do you like paying half a billion just to not get wet?

Why do you guys defend lard collide so much? Even nigga hoop is a better sport. You know this is true

The field looks so much smaller from that angle

But the Rose bowl has a 90k capacity stadium and there were 53k watching the match

it's a good number imo

did you see any south american qts

Hahahah! Loved the hat, I have one just like that :D
Was the food good at least?
Yes. i don't like this kind of stadium. Totally open and lacking proper seats.

I was really far away, its kind of a deception

That was the highlight of the night, and believe it or not Ecuador had hottest qt's and lots of girls were half naked

It was a great idea in theory but in practice it's been shit for some reason. If they would've skipped last year it would be a huge deal but I can't imagine that going down well.

>oldest equals best

I hope people don't see this as a "let us host the world cup" advert. In a world cup these stadiums would actually be filled to capacity and really energetic. This whole tournament has been disappointing so far. Players aren't giving it their all either.

I don't rate handegg

you're a fag

this tournament its nothing but a sad attempt from FIFA to grab american money
if they really would want football to gain popularity at burgerland they should start with having a whole continent WC qualifiers games
CONCACAF was a mistake

I like comfort.

This

i expect second round games to get way better

If we missed a world cup it would be a disaster, they cant chance it.

We missed basically every world cup until 1990 and the semen-slurping world was just fine

then stay at your safespace confederation and enjoy making a joke of yourself at WC

the only way to improve american 'soccer' is playing against stronger teams on regular basis, having matches against irrelevant caribbean and central america countries doesnt do any good to your gameplay

Kek

Chicha has them

The US national team and the MLS clubs must be taken out of their comfort zone, otherwise your football you will always be shit.

How?

So how would they go about doing this while still making sure America qualify. FIFA wants all that hundreds of millions by having the US qualify every WC and they can't do that if we start playing the big boys.

FIFA would lose more money if Mexico didn't go

I should've mentioned that but the implication was US market. Which is mostly Mexico NT.

giving 5-6 slots to America qualifiers, plus runner ups playoffs against OFC
that would be enough chances for USA to get into WC

It'd have to be 6 plus two qualifiers. I'd see us even going to places like Bolivia or Peru and getting torched.

>Bolivia

Didn't we just beat them 4-0? Also sure we beat Peru last year too

I hooked up with a Colombian supporter in my car in the parking lot after the match last night. She was so fucking hot Jesus Christ.

USA could win against most south american NTs, just needs more experience against good teams, not that circlejerk cup you have at CONCACAF

its not like the 4 strongest SA NTs win every match here, with a good strategy you can make a decent game

the games are absolute shit and the teams don't care, the trophy is literally pointless , even if messi wins

Did you get a goal back for team USA?

post pics in future USA or Colombia matches if that boat sails

>friendlies
They're not what they used to be but don't sleep on Peru, especially in qualifiers
They were so lazy for this meme tournament though, it's like no one is really trying hard, really annoying tbqh

Yeah, just like you.

What's the alternative then? Petition FIFA to add USA to UEFA?

so my gf visiting her senpai in mexico/staying in mexico city through airbnb for a month. Will she cheat, should I cheat first, should i break up with her?

no/no/no

She's gonna fuck her cousins desu

you mean she is staying alone with another man for a month?

and you doubt it? kek

We did

family not senpai

>hot

Body was a str8 10/10 m8 and you don't think her face is cute?

noyce
bang her in the ass in retalation for the match

You're asking lonely virgins who claim they wouldn't bang anything

was meant for

I tried calling her today after she didn't answer my 2 texts about meeting up again sometime. No answer. Is she gone, Che?

She came all over my back seat so it couldn't have been the sex...

I hope you came in her raw

uh oh
that no good

Pulled out brastafari

She's a qt, nice job

The stadiums will get semi/full for Blackgentina, Memexico and Amerikkka. No one else matters.