Poor Hungary ;_;
How do we comfort her?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decree_of_Turda
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unio_Trium_Nationum
youtu.be/2ktYFXykoTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We don't, she had it comming.
The Austrians just wanted a nice despotic multicultural empire but they had to ruin everything with their forced Magyarism.

You forgot it lost 30% of it's population.
There is a good reason why they are still buthurt to this day.

Hungary didn't even exist. Turks and austrians captured it in 16th century and they weren't independent since the end of world war one.

hugs

This.
I'm volounteering.

should've finished the job and killed all of us desu
this suffering is worse than death

By fucking her with your big oppressing French cock

>Hetalia shit
I can't believe I used to love this

>Didn't start the war
Austria-Hungary most certainly started the war.

>M-Muh 70%
Most of that territory wasn't even inhabited by Hungarians. Though the borders were drawn a little clumsily.

How was it Hungarian land again?

That's what you get for putting your fate in the hands of Eternal Austrian

Austria-Hungary was ruled by a literal KuK: King of Hungary and Empire of Austria. The Kingdom of Hungary existed only as a legal entity, de facto it was simply ruled by Austrians who threw the Hungarians a bone by having their rulers crowned in both Vienna and Budapest.

The Hungarians haven't owned it ever since they fell under Austrian rule in the 1500s or so.

>ruled by Austrians
The king was Austrian, the nobility and the whole ruling class were Hungarians though.

What you are saying is really insincere, this is like claiming Scotland wasn't Scotland after Queen Anne.

Ferdinand inherited/elected to be the king in 1526 to fulfill a treaty between the Jagiellons and the Habsburgs and also to defend the realms from the Ottomans.

Hungary was part of the Habsburg Empire, but it was never "Austria", it was never an integrated part of the realm.

>Austria-Hungary most certainly started the war
Hungarians had nothing to say in case of foreign policy. It was executed by Habsburgs. The autonomous status they had only allowed them to govern themselves.

>What you are saying is really insincere, this is like claiming Scotland wasn't Scotland after Queen Anne.

>Hungarians had nothing to say in case of foreign policy.

So which is it? Is it insincere to say that the Hungarians were ruled by Austrians and did they themselves desire war (meaning they started the war), or were they truthfully ruled by Austrians and dragged into a war (meaning that their rulers started the war)?

Read again what I wrote.

Hungary, as a part of dualistic monarchy, was allowed to has its own, autonomous domestic policy. Foreign policy, however, was executed by Austrians.

we come here
we get wiped out by tatars
we import romanians
fast forward 700 years
suddenly its their land now

although I wouldnt care if all hungarian-speaking territories were part of our country

>Foreign policy, however, was executed by Austrians.
Foreign policy was the domain of Austria-Hungary as a whole, not just by Austria. The Hungarian prime minister had to agree to the war against Serbia

>Implying they had any real power to stop the war from happening
And as you said it yourself, it was Austria that decided about that

For our part nothing more than occupied colony.
Dividing Ukraine it's a some Eastern European national sport.

with a good dicking
come here mongol qts

Kuk haha xD

get on my level

The people on all those land still consider themselves hungarian though and not austian,czecch etc etc though rigjht?

Yes, you imported romanians in a country that hated them and hated that they were orthodox.

You see, this is where you are wrong again kiddo, fuckin common mistake made by evírybody who does not understand history and feudalism as a whole. In the past nobody gave a fuck what kind of language you spoke, there were no such thing as a nationality, so you didnt hate the so called hungarians either. The whole nationalism was emerged around 1700 in europa, in some countries earlier than in others, and this shit brought with itself the even more laughtable race theory too. People was fuckin fine in the past, living they lives not knowing or caring about the outside world, living literally the same place for hundreds of years.

case of war was in the hands of a council of which we only delegated one person out of 1, our PM

common foreign minister, common military minister, austrian PM, common finances minister, leader of the navy, leader of the army

all fucking austrian, originally they just wanted to invade serbia without declaring war

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decree_of_Turda What about this

And this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unio_Trium_Nationum

I guess we deserved it cause we were orthodox even though we helped you fight the tatars.

First source sounds like some retarded made up shit that conditions the hatred. Remember kiddo, everybody's mutual interest a divided Mitteleuropa, be vigilant.

Hungarian minorities do

Proof that Italians and French aren't white.

>Implying they had any real power to stop the war from happening

Yes, factually all decisions required the approval of the Hungarian prime minister, as was the case in July 1914

Or maybe it was the angevin catlick popecuck king who abhorred the existance of a schismatic orthodox population that conditioned the hatred. Our oldest chronicles speak of similar things, of orthodox romanians and orthodox romanian nobles migrating out of Trannysylvania because of increased religious tensions and loss of rights.

>inb4 you migrated from balkans meme

If that were true, we'd speak the same language as aromanians and we'd have slavic or greek terms for basics words such as "people", "city", "border", and "pain". If we migrated into Hungary in the 13th and 14th and 15th century like your meme history books say, we would've had different words for them since the romanian language was already synthesized by then.

Oh I forgot one important detail
*we would've had slavic or greek terms for those words, but instead they're hungarian words.

as usual your commie baloon historians looked up anything to make us look bad so you can hate your minority more

He also decreed that testimony of a Romanian knez who had received a royal charter of grant weighed the same as that of a nobleman.

you were migrating large numbers and like it or not, you had to follow our laws, and in that time, catholocism was the law.
have nothing to do with "nationality"

We don't hate the hungarian minority here. In fact, during communism, szekelyfold had autonomy and hungarians had a lot more rights. We only dislike the butthurt shekels who won't let go and who refuse not only to integrate, but to even learn romanian.

>you were migrating large numbers and like it or not, you had to follow our laws, and in that time, catholocism was the law.
have nothing to do with "nationality"
Do you have any proof of that? Like I already said here if we were migrating that late, we would've had different words for basic things such as people, city and border, but instead we have hungarian ones, which means the northern danubian romanian population evolved differently from the balkan vlachs and evolved alongside the population in the territories conquered by magyars.

I actually feel bad for Hungary about Slovakia and Transylvania. Slovaks considered themselves Magyars for centuries until the rise of nationalism when they realised they spoke a dialect of Czech, and went WE WUZ SLAVS N SHIET. Slovakia was and still is a rightful province of Hungary.

Transylvania is a bit more complicated, but at the very least the Hungarians should have had a corridor to Szekelyland.

Croatia was never Hungarian, Trans-Carpathia was never Hungarian, Burgenland is overwhelmingly ethnic Germans and Vojvodina is an irrelevant speck and it's alright to award it to Serbia so their capital wasn't on the Hungarian border.

So basically, Slovakia and half of Transylvania are rightfully Magyar.

t. History expert

Should have let us build that canal m8.

Remember we could have had this of not for the eternal Hungarian.

there is an independent Hungary before the Turks happened. Hungary was around for a long time

post about it on the internet because the internet would really care about it wow

ppl had to adapt if they wanted to advance on the social ladder
yes you were migrating that late because who would want to live in the balkans getting raped by turks all the time
Alföld became deserted for the same reason later

We don't need comforting, we just were on the wrong side of the war, and wrong end of the dick.

What we REALLY need, is a 100% purging of the current political scene, like a fresh start.

I actually like you.

>ruled by Austrians
>The king was Austrian, the nobility and the whole ruling class were Hungarians though.

Doesn't really make any difference if you think about it. ;_;

>destroy Hungary
>a magyar horde moves to your country and gives you one of the worst president you ever had

We deserved it

never forget crimes of THE ETERNAL HUNGARIAN

Who is that?

Even with the corridor there would still be 50% Romanian population mister history expert.

As for the historical population of Transylvania: youtu.be/2ktYFXykoTk

Also pic related!

sarkozy

Austria-HUNGARY
There's a reason why it wasn't called Austria

brb changing capital to horgoš

das right cumskin my bmc (big Mediterranean cock) is exactly what hungary needs to be relevant again

I thought you liked us ;_;

>Slovaks considered themselves Magyars for centuries

lmao where did you get that from?
we were always called different names from magyar even before nationalism
present day slovakia was never majority hungarian

slovak noble families were part of the natio hungarica but natio hungarica in medieval times =/= hungarian nation

lmao
people don’t realize that hungarian elite was getting rid off nations so they can have muh ebin hungarian nation state
pretty funny that they got what they wanted - a hungarian nation state
end of prison of nations

In 1848 most of the slovaks fought on the hungarian side under general Görgey and only a few followed Štúr

And now you want the same, I hope you also get what you deserve
t.magyar from Felvidék

yes but they were still slovaks

Tót vadállatok

hungarians are just assimilated tóts

im a mix of swab, croatian (jelacic) and hun

ill fug u up nordic scum

>Poor Hungary
Poor everyone else. We have bozgor infestation.

REMOVE GULASH !

>swab
You mean the German kind?

i'd imagine

t. nu am vazut unguri in realitate

Adică de-ăștia!

Am facut facultatea la Cluj.

ungurii sunt mai albi decat rROMAnii futu-va-n gura de tigani
RIA RIA UNGARIA

>Am facut facultatea la Cluj
eu m-am nascut aici
de asemenea sterge poza aia cu mine