Your ethnic group

>your ethnic group
>what other ethnic groups do you feel closest to
as a whiteish looking sandnigger, I feel closest to my own ethnic group and then next closest to white people desu, feel closer to them than I do to poos or chinks that share my religion at least

>gypsy

none, not even to my own

>aryan
>fingols

>gypsy
lol kys :DDDD

>mediterranean

Cuturally, i feel closer to central and northern euros
Phisically i would say that i feel close to italians and pretty much any southern european.

Tbh, all mediterraneans look pretty much the same except for north africans that can look a bit more exotic

How do think about tu kabel?

>Latino

>1. Latinos

>Rus
>Belarus, Khohol (only eastern. western Khohols are like fucking aliens, not to mention their political views)

Of course you identify yourself the most with your own ethnic group.
The question should be "aside from your own"

fucking autists

Altmer

>

>half-white half-indian/persian mix

I identify with whites because I was raised by my white mother. My father died when I was young.

alright

>Latino

>None in particular. I mostly hang out with an African-American, a Dutchman, and an assorted group of ethnic Americans and Asians.

:/

Blasian Polynesian
I pretend to be black but I respect Hawaiian culture more and blacks don't accept me so none really.

lold hard

I'm an Anglo and feel closest to Scandi's, German's and The French.

the internet has made it clear that I feel closest to people who share my ideological proclivities and interests all over the world

I don't feel that close to the average member of any ethnic group, including my own

Half Persian Half Turkish
also a whiteish sandnig, I feel closest to other middle easterns ethnic groups and minorities i guess, like arabs, other iranics
also feel close to latinos too
i feel out of place with whites and blacks

Is a white an ethnic group?

>white

Second gens of any ethnicity are decently similar except for Indians and Aboriginals
First gen asians probably feel the most distant because they live in another world with little-to-no overlap with miine

>Korean
>Taiwanese or Japanese
Mb Mainland Chinese too but SE Asians are completely different than East Asians tbqh

I feel close to Western Europoors because I share blood with all of them, even though they're cucks and think authentic patriotic Americans who think in such a way are retarded.

Siktir git senin ananın amk Yaprak

> japan
> altaic, polynesian, sometimes china

>Ethnic swede
>Frenchies and Ukrainians

>aryan
The jews

>Montenegrin
>Ex-Yu countries

That's just how it is. Next are (in this order)

>Bulgars
>Romanians
>Greeks/Italians
>Levantines/Persians/Swiss/Austrians
>French/Spanish

It's funny how well we get along with other Slavs, but we don't look much alike. Culture really is everything.

serb looks exactly like the bulge aryan

>hispanic
>brazilians
I would have passionate gay sex with every Brazilian male I've met

Paki
my best friend is german and my parents are self hating pakis, so I've always felt close to the anglo community
it also helps that im a pretty light skinned paki

How light skinned?
Pic related is 100℅ Pakistani

Oh, I thought the question was "who do you look alike the most".

Who do I feel closest to? People who study STEM, Stoics, Libertarians, that's what's most important. I used to have all sorts of hobbies, do all sorts of sports, then I felt closer to those people too. It's a stupid question really.

But if I had to disregard all of this, and just look at the slight "baseline affinity", I'd have to say it's split between 50% Austrian, 40% Ex-Yu, and 10% everything else.

filipino
I get along with everyone just fine

my friends tell me that I look exactly like martin shkreli

>spic
>Mediterranean whites, Spaniards, frogs, and guineas in particular