vocaroo.com/i/s0YKI9mpTyAT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

usa

Love it!

GAS
THE
TAIGS
lads

business idea: tell all nationalist movements to fuck off, but give northern ireland to the republic of ireland

Or leave it

You are like little baby

WATCH THIS

Might be going out tonight

Biggest night of the year at the bars

Im going to have
>no standards
>no fear of rejection
>no recollection of the night

flag is wrong

Pure thread

strawpoll.me/11776881

normie poll of the century

strawpoll.me/11776881

Fuck off I'm not sharing a thread with you cretins

excellent thread

completely get that but ultimately losing our empire and the complete decline and collapse of european culture was not worth our age old status of cucking continental interests

FUCK OFF YANK

lads

what the fuck is this shite

Come on lad, do it for Evan Mcmullin

owning all of ireland is aesthetic as fuck

reconquista when?

>north atlantic archipelago

pathetic

It's a project made by pro-British, southern Irish loyalists to re-unite the Kingdom

says the fucking britboo scum

suck my balls you ugly brit autists

In the eyes of the Irishman, the principal support of civilisation is the potato. His ideal consists in never doing anything but the indispensable. Our conception of work is one that he submits to as if it were a real curse. It is doubtful whether anything at all can be done in Ireland without the help of the Catholic priest. It's the priest who has been able to reconcile the Irishman to the fatal necessity of work —by promising him more happiness in another world. The Irishman will never make up his mind to work except under compulsion from outside, for he is incapable of organising himself. And if, despite everything, he is apt to have organisation thrust upon him, that is thanks to the drop of Anglo blood in his veins. It's only because of this drop that the Irish people has created something and possesses an organised State. It takes energy to rule Ireland. The horse that is not kept constantly under control forgets in the wink of an eye the rudiments of training that have been inculcated into it. In the same way, with the Irishman, there is an instinctive force that invariably leads him back to the state of nature. People sometimes quote the case of the horses that escaped from a ranch in America, and by some ten years later had formed huge herds of wild horses. It is so easy for an animal to go back to its origins! For the Irishman, the return to the state of nature is a return to primitive forms of life. The family exists, the female looks after her children, like the female of the hare, with all the feelings of a mother. But the Irishman doesn't want anything more. His reaction against the constraint of the organised State is brutal and savage, like all feminine reactions. When he collapses and should yield, the Irishman bursts into lamentations. For the Irishman, the typical form of revolution is nihilism.

Want a chip, lad?

as God intended

strawpoll.me/11776962

important poll

Ahh yes, more lefties, republicans and welfare recipients, a second Scotland if you will.

VERY good edition

bellend

you're acting as if everyone knew what the war would bring 70 years later at the time

a nazi peace in 1941 would have lost us our empire and wealth anyway, as well as us most likely becoming even more of a US or soviet client state when they inevitably destroyed us utterly (disregarding the fact that by 1941 the battle of britain was over, ensuring that Britain could never be invaded)

Fucks sake making me copy this you twats

I rang up and signed off universal credit in September. Got paid in November , thought great, they must just be paying my remaining money for the last month. But I've just been paid £500 as of today. I even worked the entire last month. Although having said that a few days ago I sent in a claim for UC , although I haven't received an interview date or any contact whatsoever. Is this for my new claim? It can't be can it? Or is this some error on behalf of my old?
I was also on sanction 'pay' for the last few months. Could they be totting up the -50% Pay I was on and giving it to me?

being a nazi client state would have been better than our actual fate of becoming a yank client state and having multiculturalism and cuckery pushed on us by the jews

idk

>That piece of Poland on Ireland

>implying
as somebody said above, our men would have been sent to work camps or worse, the nazis still would have been crushed by the USSR and the USA and we would be """liberated""" which would only make us more sufficient on the USA earlier

as I said before, you're acting as if what actually transpired was common knowledge in the 1940s, when they couldnt possibly have known what would happen decades after they died

> more lefties
50% of the population votes for parties which are basically the tories

>welfare recipients
the UK has a lot more welfare niggers than we do

alright fair point i concede

GAS
THE
TAIGS
lads

FUCKING FRICTION BURN ON MY LEG JUST FUCKING AMPUTATE IT DOC

I leave for one week and /brit/ now includes Ireland?

more like

FUCKING MUSLIMS AND NIGGERS, LETS LEAVE THE EU THAT WILL SHOW THEM, NO MORE MUSLIMS AND NIGGERS ALLOWED.

t.citizen of pakistangland

Why not?
Irish posters are always here anyway

>not /brit/ + /éire/ + /ausnz/ = /allthelads/

Wish I could eat 4000kcal/day without consequence 2bh

>tfw half english half irish

This thread pleases me

i'm irish, welsh and english.
fucking proper briton me

mixed race subhuman

vocaroo.com/i/s0YKI9mpTyAT

They may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom! They may take our women, occupy our lands, burn our crops, rape and murder us, lock us up, chain us to the walls and impose other excessive restrictions upon our bodily movements, but they'll never take our freedom!

OK, they may take our lives, they make take our freedom, but they'll never take our dignity! They'll fuck us up the arse, make us wear frilly, pink training bras, make us dress up like donkeys, but they'll never take our dignity!

OK, they may take our lives, dignity and freedom, but they'll never take our Bon Jovi CDs! Nobody wants those! They're a bunch of crap!

OH GOD, THEY TOOK EVERYTHING! Except for my fat, ugly wife. They left her! The spiteful bastards...

They took everything... everything except for the gigantic tumour growing out the left side of my head!

They took everything but they forgot to take the trash out. Lazy cunts...

They may take our lives, but they'll never take our life boats! Or our life jackets, or our life guards! They'll take our lives, but surely they'll never take our livelihoods! Oh yes, they'll take our lives, but they'll think twice before taking our livers!

They may take our lives, but they'll never take a three-week vacation in BARBADOS. Enjoy this lovely vacation to the tropical island of Barbados, where you'll have your own four room suite ALL to yourself and your family. Take some time to see the wonderful blue waters and white sands of Barbados, where natives will greet you with martinis on the rocks...

fuck
i've never thought about it that way before

this

quick tip. Remember, right side up.

RIGHT SIDE UP

the red stripes on the right side face up. right side up. right. side. up.

when the pole is attached to the left side of the flag, that is, which is standard. When the flag is being flown vertically though, same thing still applies. right side up.

you fucking retard. How can you not know this

I'm from feckin county cork and even I know that alf of our culture is just being bitter at the English

can't beat em join em is what I said