WOOOOOOOO

>WOOOOOOOO

what did he mean by this?

Why did bieber become relevant again

Who's the third lol

inclusão digital was a mistake

was that jamie foxx?

Because of Gaymar

Also the reason he's a big fag now is because he got bullied by people when he started

maybe because he dropped one of the most underrated pop albums of 2015 and his most mature work so far ?

>his most mature work so far
Let's not give him too much credit. He's a popfag and a face and that album could have succeeded with any number of artists in his place. So the correct answer about his popularity is: some writers and producers made a good album and now he's back. The same insufferable cunt as always, but with a new veneer

>bieber
>instagram

smells like underage normie in here.

I'm amazed that the biebs is still goin'. Not a fan of his music and he still looks like a troubled lesbian in all of his photos.

When he started hanging out black people

I dont understand what the appeal is in actively hating on popular things. If you dont like something, why let it consume you?

>hating Bieber
You're all twin turbocharged faggots in here. That song sorry is a GOAT dancefloor tune and has all the girls grinding on you passionately. I'm liking this Bieber resurgence tbhfam.

shouldn't Hamilton be in training?

>nerman is already faggoting with American celebrities even before he became the world's best player

Finished too soon.

>Neymar and Justin Bieber's ex girlfriend Selena Gomez were spotted leaving the same hotel

Hamilton is never in training. This F1 season is the result of him not giving a fuck anymore.

What do you think they talk about?

Almost any fucking shit pop song can get club skanks to grind on you, it's nothing special

So he looks like Miley Cyrus?

I always forget he's Canadian

Speaking of which, whatever happened to that whore?

>dropped
The word is released

You like GSW and Bieber... Just end yourself

Honestly don't even hate the Biebs anymore. Used to hate his ass years back, but it is whatever now.

On all the "lad" Facebook pages the dregs like we're pretending his album was good and full of "bangers" when actually it's still music for teen girls. I don't understand why they like it, but that's why he's big again.

COME TO BRASIL!!!

glad to see eminem is making a comeback

Wow they sure are enjoying that thrilling 0-0 draw

WHY LEWIS

WHY

You're THIRTY FUCKING ONE years old and hanging out with kids who are 9 and 7 years younger than you

Why is this nigga so desperate for validation?

how old is jamie foxx?

It's amusing that the 3 biggest current artists in the world are canadian

Celine Dion, Nickelback and Avril Lavigne?

Bieber and who else

Biggest current not biggest historical

who would that be

Bieber, Drake, The Weeknd

I'm the last fag who would defend top 40 pop music, but I admit Biebers latest album was robust for what it is.

He also has managed to survive all the dumb shit he's done to sabotage his own career

Not the same thing mate.

Lewis had Bieber as his personal guest at the Monaco grand prix. Lewis even talked to Bieber before he even celebrated with his team. Then he gave him his champagne before spraying it to his team.

Lewis is absolutely obsessed with being some fucking rap star celebrity right now. It's fucking odious.

afaik he's single now because he refused to commit and have babbies? he wants to party and fuck random sluts i guess. not a terrible idea to shack up with bieber then, although quite pathetic.

I use this insult with brazilians sometimes, but it never gets a reaction

Is this an old, ineffectual meme?

the weeknd is estonian ;^)

Haha the American telecast caught this selfie taking place

>tfw you will never have 256k likes in 14 minutes on an instagram post where you're giving an invisible blowjob around bitch niggas.

'we are happy woooo'

it's a pleb meme. it's just lame.

the government presented some digital inclusion program back then that was mostly incompetent to fulfill its promises (like cheap, quality broadband ), but provided the oldish neets of brazil a chance to bash the poor a bit more. and so they do.

and the worst part is: yes, digital inclusion increased the number of lower class people adopting social networks like the very precarious orkut, and it was that that made them butthurt. their proto-facebook was corrupted. their poor friends of school could add them and they found it shameful somehow.

there are some lame younger folks that try to imitate that entitled air because they're too stupid to discern.

if I told you how childish is the aspiration of elitism in brazilian societies, you wouldn't believe.
it's that that fuels lame slogans like that 'meme'.

why do women like twink looking faggots such as bieber and neymar?

r9k told me women like masculinity and big rough muscled men

They like both, Luka.

Is that a hair transplant or is his hair receding?

beyonce is canadian?

where exactly does the appeal of bieber and neymar lies?

Their fame and confidence and in Justin's case a weird sort of handsomeness, he's got those eye brows. I am American and don't know what Neymar is.

how about their incredible world popularity and riches

post feet and i won't report you for being underage

literally a woman

>tfw /lifelong/ Bieber fan

DAD?

KEK THIS FAGGOT

FUCKING HELL BRAZIL

Maybe, but women are very attracted to women as well as men. A feminine looking man is viewed as beautiful to them because they only know how to love themselves and nothing else. A lot of men's lives would be easier if they had a face like Biebers, it's basically the facial equivalent of a six pack or an expensive sports car and suit.

I think Neymar is a soccer guy, he was the guy who said "real futbole" in that Super Bowl commercial.

women like money and fame

So you are poor?

You're right for the wrong reasons. Women are attracted to feminine looking guys because they're perceived to be less aggressive and will be better at raising children than a high test, masculine dude who will be too busy banging sloots to spread his seed to stock around and help them raise their spawn.
TL;DR: Bieber looks like a cuck

you're right

but bieber and neymar are viewed as sex symbols

even 20 something women these days fawn over men with an appearance like theirs
and they certainly aren't getting all worked up because they're seeing potential fathers in them

i simply believe there is a paradigm shift in terms of what women find attractive. mostly because there will only be more and more men in the west with a feminine appearance. they're adapting.

lol no you're literally fucking insane haha

There is not a paradigm shift, women are just as attracted to your classic man's man as they are to beautiful waifs as they've always been. Women's sexuality is much more fluid, the only thing you're noticing is a more vocal female presence in your life due to oversaturation of media. That's it. Women can finally be open and honest about how capricious and awful they are, after 3000-odd years of being rightfully kept in check while we tried to build, you know, civilization.

yeah women cant think for themselves at all. every decision is based on subconscious maternal instincts. us men though, we got it all figured out.

/r9k/ and /fit/ are full of shit, being /fa/ is the way

This board isn't for semen slurpers like you