Nazi Human Experimentation

>Nazi Human Experimentation
As a medical professional, Jesus Christ

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_human_experimentation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes goy, they literally sewed people together and injected acid into their dicks

>sudanese medical professional
kek

>Jesus Chris

Ëëëëëm

>Jeasus Crist

problem, nigger?

I actually have a degree from an accredited university, not to mention a British diploma

Are you implying most of it was fabricated?

Do you unironically support the crimes committed?

>he doesn't appreciate groundbreaking research studies such as "Effects of Fire on Human Skin" and "What Happens When You Inject Poison into Someone: A Comprehensive Study"

A lot of them were beneficial, particularly the efficacy of radiation administration for sterilization, but a lot of the methodology was deemed faulty by western authorities

>Germans using the word cheeky
Cringed a bit (a lot) desu

I heard that their documentation methods were pretty shit and their experiments weren't very fruitful.

Is that true or just propaganda?

I didn't use the word myself, just used a picture from one of your gay generals

yes

I've noticed that Sup Forums immediately attempts to discredit you using racial, religious or national attributes

provide proofs

The Japanese were worse. But, since they didn't kill Jews they got off easier

Well probably. Jew soap was.

It would've been cool if they did.

You first. See how that works?

You're the queers who invented it.

>Jesus Christ

How else could we find out how long a human can survive in boiling water?

I don't see the problem here, people just had no idea back then

>frogposting
Jesus Christ

The current historical consensus?

Or the citations bundled in this article to save time and effort: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_human_experimentation

The soap was a bit of a stretch, not being incredulous or combative, put reputation source pls for posterity

For God sake half of chan is frogposting.

Islam is but a sham

>not cheekily using cheeky in conversations to ensure a cheeky rendezvous later

why? they were gonna die either way,why not put them in good use while they are at it?

Yeah they were gonna die anyway. Might as well sew two people together.

People have fundamental, inalienable human rights even if legally sentenced to death

You can't just pluck a death row inmate and fuck him up for personal curiosity

lol that Greek who posted about Nordics being cucks. Didn't you see the map where you guys have the smallest dicks in Europe?

You mean the Jews or the Nazis?

Both

I've read all that nonsense. No authentic picture or testimony though. Virtually all of that information was gleaned from the Nuremberg trials and Eichmann's trial, neither of which were fair trials bound by hard evidence. Go look at the protocols for Nuremberg. NOT BOUND BY TRADITIONAL PARAMETERS OF EVIDENCE, yet that's where your "historical consensus" comes from. Compromised.

?

I don't consider gypsies people, and the Jews had it coming.

xactly

You mean the Jews concocted fantasies and crucified Nazi Germany solely for political benefit?

Preposterous

>Sup Forums is one person

Anyways, how's life in Africa?

Canada I sorry, pls luv me

I am pretty sure God's conducting Nazi-tier experiments here in preparation for actual hell

The Zionist agenda. The Rothschilds told Hitler to get all the Jews together so he could transport them to Israel. The concentration camps were like summer camps. Auschwitz had swimming pools and soccer teams and live music.

>Netherlands
>discovers bacteria

>UK
>discovers penicillin

>Austria
>discovers the antiseptic method
>discovers anesthetics

>Germany
>discovers burning people to death is bad for their skin
mMmm

Sup Forums is such an echochamber it could basically be one person.

Don't get yourself executed for apostasy, Sudanbro.

Are you white?

lol Sudan? I thought that was South Africa.

It's not.

There's alt-autists, lolbertarians, leftypol tankies, stormcucks, trolls, etc

>Discovers bacteria

Thanks Netherlands, we would have been safe from infections and wouldn't have needed to invent penicillin.

Thanks for looking out, my brother down under, wish you the best of prosperity and don't get mad if I don't respond

No. You can stop responding, close the tab and insult me for wasting your time now.

Funnily enough, my brother is a 8ch regular who has studied every Sup Forums-tier source imaginable, constantly reading books, introduced my to the redpill, jewish subversion

My mother still believes Jews did 9/11, she went into chatrooms hours after the attack and claimed it was a Zionist

Yet, I still can't believe that Jews are this cunning and malicious for some reason

We hate ourselves more than any other nation for having dark skin

Oh come on, you know you'd relish it in if you were given the opportunity.

What's your specialty?

Internal Medicine, future specialization in cardiology

Surgery a barbaric shit, Pediatrics is practically Veterinarian Medicine because of the patients, Obs and Gynae a cuck practice

I guess the benefit of hindsight blinded me in this case

Sorry about that one.

Curiosity is a powerful thing.

For example, let's say you have a gypsy couple, the only thing they do is steal and have children.
Why not use them as guinea pigs? It's not like they're good for anything else, that the best they'll ever reach, why not experiment on them, it's not like they are human, sure they are somewhat humanlike but not human. Why just kill them and waste your ammo when you can test random deadly bacteria and diseases on them and see how long they last while developing a cure so that the human race can profit from it? In the long run they did us good. there's no denying in that.

Take for example Muslims, what they have contributed to this world? Nothing, just destruction, I'd be happy to use them as guinea pigs. Leave your feelings out of this, we're talking about the general good of humanity in the first world.

Would you be willing to kill two billion Muslims if you could cure cancer or the common cold? I bet you would, I certainly would.

Ophthalmology is the true patrician specialty, my man.

Lucrative but dry and boring

The ultimate sweet spot is cosmetic dermatology, laughably little work and tons of cash, even early in the career

Rich women need their botox

>Rich women need their botox

Too bad there aren't any rich women in Sudan innit lmao

Got me there, we are poorer than poor

I am so poor I am writing this from a phone-cafe, a local renting his phone for internet

>have to inject her face through the burqa

Isn't it haram tho?

If you truly believed gypsies weren't human, experimenting on them would be worthless because they have a different biology from humans. But deep down you do believe they're human, or else you wouldn't apply your human tribalism to them.

They also practiced eugenics, ahh the Germans

Women are practicing eugenics on us right now.

Whoa that offended the fuck out of you. "I didn't say you better fucking be white." I just asked you a question.

lel, being a modern/moderate muslim is basically living according to a set of inconsistencies and inequalities, it's a sham

------------------------

BTW what's the point of being redpilled and black? I am mentally incapacitated, and ergo a useless zealot, and I would only advocate my own race's extermination.

It didn't, I am self-hating and always afraid one Sup Forums goer will hate me.

Now I am worried whether I should respond to the Norwegian and embarrass or let his powerful reply bask in itself

No, women selecting their partners individually is just natural selection.

hey bring me a gypsy right now and I operate on him, without any anesthesia. They're like monkeys, if we can operate on monkeys why not gypsies?
But don't you fucking say that I consider them human because you're insulting me.

But they don't select their partner individually. Because the partner has to pass a peer review.

You don't hate Monkeys like you hate gypsies. Normal people have compassion for animals. If you truly believed gypsies weren't human, you'd still treat them with compassion. But you don't, you treat them like humans that are part of your out group, something people aren't capable of putting non humans into.

what are we even arguing about? it's not like any of us has any objections on conducting experiments on monkeys, gypsies or muslims.

But humans DO have ethical guidelines when experimenting on monkeys. My point is that you are exhibiting tribalism that humans have uniquely reserved for other humans. people don't get this angry about actual monkeys as they do about gypsies. If you TRULY believed gypsies weren't human, you wouldn't get your panties in a bunch about them. You'd just casually treat them as inferior.

>“I don’t have anything to hide. Terrible things happened at Auschwitz, and I did my best to help. One could not do everything. There were terrible disasters there. I could only save so many. I never killed anyone or hurt anyone. I have become a victim of great injustice. The political lie triumphs and time and history have been warped and bowed.”

Looks like his life was mangled by Jews

>“Among malefactors and criminals, the most dangerous type is the "criminal doctor", especially when he is armed with powers such as those granted to Dr. Mengele. He sent millions to death merely because, according to a racial theory, they were inferior beings and therefore detrimental to mankind. This same criminal doctor spent long hours beside me, either at his microscope, his disinfecting ovens and his test tubes or, standing with equal patience near the dissecting table, his smock befouled with blood, his bloody hands examining and experimenting like one possessed. The immediate objective was the increased reproduction of the German race. The final objective was the production of pure Germans in numbers sufficient to replace the Czechs, Hungarians, Poles, all of whom were condemned to be destroyed, but who for the moment were living on those territories declared vital to the Third Reich.”

The Netherlands never needed much space. Why did the Germans require so much space?

Mengele brought his family to Brazil and died here btw

It was a necessary step in their plan to dominate the world

>developed a stroke while swimming and drowned
very painful way to go, I feel for him

>Still believing in muh Holocaust denial

Hey Sudan, shouldn't you be protesting on the streets right now over government austerity policies?

I'd like to know if Holocaust deniers are merely delusional tinfoil conspirators, ironic shitposters or malicious agenda pushers.

In any case they are all despicable scum that have a lot of luck that today's society places such emphasis on freedom.

Great that you asked!

We decided to conduct a civil disobedience scheme at our homes to hurt the government financially and protect ourselves from senseless death

>tfw head of Islamic Janjaweed Militias demanded people be removed from their homes so they can be sniped in the streets
>tfw they killed 200 innocent youngsters back in Sep 2013 because they know they can

It's actually incredible how someone can be this retarded t b h

>lel, being a modern/moderate muslim is basically living according to a set of inconsistencies and inequalities, it's a sham

>unit 731 experimentation

all of those

That is not how racial bias works. Even for people who are identical to you in every measurable way, you can go through a process of dehumanization and end up believing they are not human.

e yo malaka, you've probably been conditioned to consider my kind identical to gypsies. maybe you should dial down on the racist rhetoric

These theories are the funniest of them all
Makes me kek out loud every time

wtf lad

dw i luv you

at least you're honest

lel

As a medical professional I know that nazi germany contributed more to modern medicine than arabshits.

Kind of rude tbch

>oh look its that autistic sudanese doctor

btw what happened to your plan to immigrate?