How is life in Europe?

How is life in Europe?

Pls no memes

suffering

Great

i'd like to know too

How is life in Brazil?

Pls no memes

( I've heard you guys have 60% tax on imported goods. Is that true? )

why did they change it?

I have no idea.

For me it's comfy, but I'm in the 1% wealthiest here, so it must suck for my less fortunate countrymen.

And yes, there are huge import taxes. Vidya used to be almost 100% more expensive here than in the US. That was before our currency went to shit tho.

Depressing and solitary

Full... don't even fucking think about it Paolo

it was too beautiful

>no more phallus for good luck

we fucked up

It's like Africa but with clothes.

What are your ethnic origins?

comfy

50% Spanish (CanarIan mostly)
45% Portuguese
5% Injun

the best place to live and aslo the worst place to live

Why are you so wealthy? Does your family own a big company or something?

I like the fact the British Isles is sitting proudly in the centre, with no silly letters covering it.

Every morning at 5 am, I am waken up by prayer calls from my friendly neighborhood minaret...

Brazil is a poor country, if you have an average American middle class lifestyle (nice house, two cars, etc) you're most likely in the 1%.

But answering your question, I come from a fairly traditional landowner family, my grandfather was a politician and almost everyone in my family has a high salary govt job.

Is this where I make a whiteness joke? Hi, I'm new to this forum.

pretty comfy desu. Americans will deny this, but western europe is the best place in the world

Pretty cool bro. My greatgrand uncle went to Argentina and became a pretty wealthy landowner.

Europe and some places in Asia are the only really "civilized" places in the world.

soon to be replaced by the Sea of Ireland

it's been snowing for some time now, but that's ok by me. it's really cold, but that's ok by me. i heard some people got killed because of icy roads, but that's ok by me. i heard there's gonna be heightened military activity and outdoors training for the reserves here since tomorrow, but that's ok by me. so what else... christmas is coming, but that's ok by me. alcohol tax is going up, but that's ok by me. can't think of anything else very relevant right now, but that's ok by me.

Yeah, most European immigrants are pretty well off. Some are really 0.1% wealthy (see: Matarazzo family in São Paulo).

It's kinda weird having money when 50% of the country is poor as shit and crime is so high though.

Suffering.

Mostly because I know that the failure that is my life is completely my fault.

Wtf, is Spain that bad?

They have really high unemployment.

europe isnt a country

Dont know about those guys, but im an expat here from Northern Europe

Weather is good, although right now im freezing because the building has been awfully constructed. And there are lots of these kinds. I feel cold at winter here, even though I live in the south.

Summer weather is bit too hot, but lets say that over 7 months of the year are fantastic so thats pretty god damn great.

I have a mixed feeling about the people here to be honest. On the other hand, they usually mind their own business which is cool and are somewhat friendly. But on the other hand, I have had some incidents here that I have never ever had anywhere else. I have seen some awful locals here as well.

Prices are cheaper which is great for an expat, but for locals, eh, the salaries arent very high and unemployment is a problem for them for sure

One of the biggest positive sides for me is the fact that the towns can be very beautiful. Very cool places to see here and lot of places to travel

But I think I am going to go back after couple of more years probably. Not certain, but really feeling like it at the moment.