Why are United fans so excited over this signing? Haven't they learned anything from Falcao and Di Maria?

Why are United fans so excited over this signing? Haven't they learned anything from Falcao and Di Maria?

united fans know fuck all about football

Di Maria was actually good and in his prime as well. Maybe it was >moyes and LVG after all.

I'm sure Mourinho would kill to have di maria instead of zlatan right now

basically this

Its a good signing with no risk, as there is no transfer sum.

>Haven't they learned anything
apparently u dont, if u have infinite money

I love Zlatan and I don't know anything about him, can somebody fill me in

>Haven't they learned anything from Falcao and Di Maria?
>United

> I love Zlatan
> I don't know anything about him

>tfw I actually forgot about Falcao

Di Maria was horribly mismanaged by LVG, he was forced into his no risk possession bullshit and flopped hard. LVG was even trying Di Maria as a striker for fuck sake.

Falcao was mediocre at Monaco and had just come back from a horrible career ending injury. Add this to the fact that LVG is utter shite at producing strikers and you've got a flop.

Ibrahimovic however just finished a season where he scored 50 goals and he will play for a manager that he's always admired (even going on record to say that he would kill for Mourinho).

Ibra is a perfect stop gap for the likes of Rashford. Rashford isn't ready to be a starting striker for a club that hopes to challenge for every trophy, so Ibra can fill in for 1 or 2 years before Rashford can come in and start games. That's not to say Rashford won't play in the next 2 years, he should still rotate.

A free transfer for Ibra is definitely something to at least try, he's world class.

Fair play to him for choosing the hard option instead of the easy option of MLS or Qatar

As a man united fan since I was young I find this extremely offensive. This is the team we WILL sign and we will walk the premier league and easily get to the semis of the champions league:
--------------------------de gea------------------
-darmian--hummels---boateng----shaw-
-------------------rooney-modric---------------
--griezmann--------james---------MARTIAL
-----------------ibra/aubemeyang-------------

He scored 50 goals playing in a stacked team which dominates a fourth-rate league.

Of his amazing 50 goals a whopping 5 were in the Champions League against actually decent opposition.

Di Maria just can't hack it vs English clubs. Even with PSG he went missing in 2 legs against Man City.

The same league where Payet and Kante were complete nobodies? The same league that Martial scored a measly 9 goals in?

If Ibra even halves his goal tally that would still be amazing business. The guy can score goals.

5 goals in 10 CL games is pretty good. He scored in 5 different games too. But really the thing about this signing isn't to beat the big boys, it's to be a flat track bully which United sorely lack.

good post

>no Messi
6/10 deluded man. U. Fan

Don't worry. Manchester United fans think that Eric Bially is the best centre back in the world now, so that proves that they're fucking thick

Well him and ronaldo would upset each other, and when we sign ronaldo he will only be martial's backup so it's not worth doing

>another delusional United fan

Zlatan is perfect for BPL, where every match counts to win the league. He's the guy who'll score hat tricks against small teams, while "leaving" big matches to Big Match Rashford and Martial. look at this, they didn't have enough goals to get CL. This is what Zlat the Lad is going to bring

(You)

>Falcao
Shattered knee

>Di Maria
Didn't want to be there, played out of position, completely stopped trying

Try watching football

this actually makes a lot of sense

no more losing to swansea at home

One thing you have to say for United last year is they didn't concede much. They were just missing goals.

It's way too simplistic to think you can just add Ibra and suddenly get 10-15 more team goals without changing anything else...but it sure is tempting.

Good move imho.

That's rich coming from a brit on Sup Forums.