1. Your country

1. Your country
2. How racist are people in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Toronto
pewsocialtrends.org/2012/02/16/the-rise-of-intermarriage/
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/#RealityofRace
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2015/06/28/rachel-dolezal-race-not-social-construct-column/29207125/
whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2012/02/28/are-there-human-races/
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2013/05/why-race-as-a-biological-construct-matters/#.U39U6S_Pq72
nytimes.com/2002/12/20/us/gene-study-identifies-5-main-human-populations-linking-them-to-geography.html?pagewanted=print&src=pm
time.com/91081/what-science-says-about-race-and-genetics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1. flag
2. casually racist, but we really only dislike gypsies and poor people

I'm not racist, I just hate niggers, arabs and gooks.

basically nazis but meaner.

Flag

I hate castillians, is that good enough?

t. Joan Xavi La Broujet

I am black and racist towards myself

I'm Galician actually.

I'm not racist but see blacks immigrants invade us brokes my heart

We play kind and will live among them and smile and all that. We base quite a bit on facts.

And it's a fact that African Americans are really fucking annoying. Like... It's totally true.

t. Lived in the city for 5 years

It's super fucking annoying.

Probably one of the most racist western countries

Still antiracist af

I don't think there are different races (I don't care, actually) but I'm against race mixing, immigration and multiculturalism.

There is only ONE thing that really pisses me off about other frogs...it's not their love for africans (JUST)...NO, IT'S THE FACT THEY CONSTANTLY BASH "FASCISM", HOMOPHOBIA, RACISM, INTOLERANCE, SEXISM...AND YET SUPPORT AND DEFEND ISLAM

DUMBFUCKS, WAKE UP

Lots of casual racism. Asians are the most acceptable race to be racist against.

It seems like a lot of people are racists in denial nowadays.

Vancouver, Montreal and Toronto are SJW capitals of the world, but casual racism is normalized in pretty much all sub 20k settlements in Canada, and even more so east of quebec and alberta

half the country is racist, the other half voted for hillary clinton

Yea, talk with them and you will notice some """"""""racist""""""" remarks between 2 sentences.

Also take dumb blacks like Cortex or maghrebi dindus, people will gladly call them subhumans, donkeys, monkeys...

I don't trust people who associate with niggers.

>cortex
you shouldnt mess with that guy, he roasted some jewtuber

100% true.

People are a bit scared to talk about it. But everybody knows it to be true. There's a reason why Trump fucking won. There is a reason why people who can vote privately and silently voted for Trump.

> people will gladly call them subhumans, donkeys, monkeys...

It's deserved Khaled.

>Khaled

nope

>1. Your country
France
>2. How racist are people in your country?
In plain denial. People won't even aknowledge races.

Flag

Chinks are racist towards everyone but themselves,Malays hate Chinks and Poo-In-Loos,and Pajeet hates himself for being a midget loser
(Yes Indians are short even when compared to ching chong wing wong)

1.- north spain
2.- depends in the area. in andalucia people will shout stupid things in the street to people that look asian, black, or foreign in general. in my area its pretty chill tho and nobody shouts in the street like that

Everyone is a little bit racist

Yes, Very

Flag
They're way less racist irl than on Sup Forums

1. Flag
2. Here in Toronto not very much as it's pounded into your head to be tolerant of people from any background from a very young age, which is a pretty good thing in my opinion. However outside the major cities racism, casual and hardcore, runs rampant. I attribute it to lack of education, lack of sociological + biological knowledge (which boils down to lack of education), and a lack of exposure to differently coloured people.

Toronto is fucking dead

Looking out my window, the GTA seems pretty alive to me pal.

There's times when you can't see a single other white person

People automatically distrust blacks until they can prove that they aren't nigger-tier.

There haven't been many of those for me pal, and unlike you, I'm not an asshole who can't stand seeing someone with a significantly different colour of skin.

I think you're missing the point.

They're all fine but we shouldn't keep letting in so many immigrants. They're displacing the native population and we allow far too many in.

It's not about color of skin, culture goes beyond that and it often feels like you're in New Delhi or something rather than Canada.

It never feels like you're in New Delhi, have you ever even seen a picture of New Delhi? Also if you think that we're letting in anywhere even close to enough people to displace the "Native" population (even though what you're referring here to is a Hodge Podge of immigrants from all over the place), you're deluding yourself.

you need to secede and join portugal instead

do you have abos (or kangaroos)?

>Also if you think that we're letting in anywhere even close to enough people to displace the "Native" population (even though what you're referring here to is a Hodge Podge of immigrants from all over the place), you're deluding yourself.

In what way am I deluding myself?

It's an objective fact
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Toronto

"Visible minorities" make up almost 50% of Toronto's population. Hell, that was in 2011. It's likely only worse now.

Pic related - notice how in 1996 they made up 37% of the population and in 2011 make up 49%?

How is that not "enough" to displace the native population? If this type of immigration continues without stop they will make up the vast majority of Toronto. And at that point they'll just be called "majorities" i guess rather than minorities.

>spanish tolerance
>means nobody yells or spits or punches or stabs you
good lads

1. Austria
2. The ideal amount: Not racist, but culturally conservative.

I hope you guys really vote Le Pen.

Ah okay, you're referring to Toronto, not Canada as a whole. In that case, I'll refer you to the fact that, especially in Toronto, there is no native population. White people here are divided up into English, Scottish, Irish, Greek, Italian, et cetera, who's to say they're more deserving of inhabiting the city than visible minorities? You don't seem too concerned about say, the city becoming like Athens, rather than New Delhi.

tschuschen raus

We are probably the most racist country on earth.

But who is second?

Whites share a general culture and history more or less

immigration is good, don't get me wrong. But the idea of flooding a part of the country with non-whites is pretty disastrous. At which point does it stop? When Toronto is 10% white?

Damn

Most racist country on earth elected a black for two terms. Really makes you think

go back to Europe gringo

We thought, just for a second, that nigs just might be able to be ok. We were wrong.

Everyone is racist in their head. Although may vary in extend
Just be sure to stay sober enough not to reveal that
If you're a old person in a bus it doesnt matter tho

It's almost as if tribalism is just something we've evolved with and is completely natural to care for and feel closer to your people than another...

No, not at all

i am 1/32 german
so back to germany?
ok.

they like to pretend and tell the world ''look how progressive we are we chose some nig- i mean, black man, to lead our country''

I think everyone should just come out of the closet and say ''yes I hate people that look different from me and I want them all out of my country''
You now elected Trump so I still don't know why americans keep pretending they like brown people, and by americans I mean REAL americans, not indians, mexicans or whatever

sorry, for better words, americans should stop pretending to not be bothered by brown people
My bad, everyone knows you don't like them that's for sure but you like to pretend you're not bothered by them either when you actually are

>Whites share a general culture and history more or less
This is just completely ridiculous, would you say the French and Spanish are so similar? And the qualification of "non white" is extremely nebulous and racist, there are plenty of pasty Arabs, are they white enough for you?

>flooding a part of the country with non-whites is pretty disastrous
This kind of racism is exactly why we need more education in sociology.

USA
Not really racist

Freedomland
As racist as the situation calls for. Some people are always racist but as everyone ages it becomes more apparent that your average populations do not have the same behaviors, intellect, etc.

you've been memed.
i don't care IRL.
most people don't.

How does electing Trump mean you don't like brown people?

Nice "trump wants to kill nonwhites" meme. The other candidate was a literal criminal.

Nice job simplifying something to "because they look different" no you fucking retard. We hate blacks not because they have black skin, we hate them because they act like fucking animals and have an entirely different genome.

You can't just mix people and let them figure it out on their own. That's why you have racial tensions and always will

Why do you keep using racist as some sort of insult?

>more education in sociology
yeah but only the right kind of education right?

Talking about differences between races and why immigration might not be a great idea shouldn't be allowed?

>and a lack of exposure to differently coloured people.
Kek. This is what turns liberals mildly racist here desu.

1. Evil Empire
2. The whole world keeps gathering around us and screaming that we're racist shitheads, but really we're: pewsocialtrends.org/2012/02/16/the-rise-of-intermarriage/

Im too tired to find the survey but there was one that based on answers to questions found percentages of a group who had racists beliefs. The highest was blacks at over 60% and the lowest was whites at something like 43%. Whites could disappear from America and racial tensions would get worse. Hispanics and American blacks generally do not get a long with each other.

This is why Sup Forums happens, everyone is just given an opinion with out any reasoning and then people like Sup Forumstards get a kick out of watching their disbelief that people have different opinions than them.

Same here, but to a lesser degree

Even shitlibs on reddit are starting to notice anti-white racism and things like "I got on a full bus and was the only white woman, everyone stared at me". They can't connect the dots though.

This desu. Live and let live. Just don't expect me to kiss someone's ass or listen to their bitching just because they aren't white.

Yeah that's true.

Everyone is told how great diverzity is without any reasoning and then people wake up to cold reality and go on Sup Forums and dailystormer.

People are getting sick of it. They just need a push in the right direction.

The new generation is going to eirher be complete libcuckz or neonazi skinheads. It's going to be glorious.

I know someone who worked with refugees and said they all treat women like shit and sexually harass women they don't even know. On top of this they say they are happy to be here but have no desire to assimilate. They want the benefits but still want to behave like they are in the dump they came from. Said person basically came to the conclusion that refugees should go to neighboring countries with similar cultures. I agree with that, if need be I think we could absorb Canadians no problem.

Yeah it's a great redpill.

They want refugees they get refugees;)

There are no races (which you would know if you had even taken a high school sociology or anthropology course), even if there were races discriminating against people based on that is morally reprehensible, it deserves all the derision and hatred in the world

>there are no races

Trump was the candidate for the real american people, they don't like brown, blacks, all of that
If you ask someone why they voted for Trump they would probably tell you a bunch of bullshit to avoid saying ''I want all minorities out'' which is the real reason why he won, that and helped by the fact that Hillary was the other candidate which meant that mexican chicanos and blacks voted for Trump because they are too retarded to not vote at all

A main reason to be racist is because they look different, and I'm saying racist because you specifically said ''blacks'' instead of ''we hate people that act like animals'' I know blacks act like animals but so do other races as well, and don't bring that bullshit of ''but blacks are much more animals'' because it doesn't matter

The native american indians didn't like the white man because he looked different, you don't like pajeets, jorges, changs and tyrones because they look different, it's a simple thing that you should admit unless you're a pajeet yourself and think ''behavior is what matters'' when that's just a support for why you hate another race

I dare you to pick up a textbook, or read an anthropological study, if you're denying that you're denying the scientific consensus FYI.

However, races do exist in your head, the way that they do relates to sociology. It is in the best interest of the whole world to dismantle the social construct of race and end the kind of discrimination which stems from it.

>If you ask someone why they voted for Trump they would probably tell you a bunch of bullshit to avoid saying ''I want all minorities out'' which is the real reason why he won

You're retarded.

"Yeah the real reason they say they voted for someone isn't true! I KNOW The real reason! They're nazis!"

>which meant that mexican chicanos and blacks voted for Trump because they are too retarded to not vote at all

The reason Mexicans voted for him is because THEY'RE NOT retarded.

They realize that the reason they came to America was to fucking ESCAPE MEXICO. So they used their little noggins and thought "Hmmmm we ran away from Mexico by immigrating, because America is good. And Trump wants to maintain America. So that America doesn't BECOME MEXICO, the country we ran from".

Why the hell would legal Mexican immigrants not be against illegal immigration?

>Blacks

Trump hasn't said anything about black people, at all. But yeah i guess he probably somehow hates them somehow.

>A main reason to be racist is because they look different,

No that's idiotic and only a retard could simplify something like this down to "we dont like ur skincolor". It's way more than that.

Not racist enough.

This meme really needs to die. I understand that it's gained traction on the Internet, but it has no biological basis. A biologist who believed that races do not exist would be like a geographer who believes in a flat Earth: Very rare, hard to explain, not exactly unwelcome but certainly not likely to be taken seriously by your peers, and probably in it for the politics.

Personally, though, I've never even met such a fool.

>I dare you to pick up a textbook, or read an anthropological study, if you're denying that you're denying the scientific consensus FYI.

humanbiologicaldiversity.com/

Sure. Just humanbiologicaldiversity.com/#RealityofRace and start reading through the sources

>usatoday.com/story/opinion/2015/06/28/rachel-dolezal-race-not-social-construct-column/29207125/

But the history of human evolution, including race, is real, genetically traceable, and cannot be denied. Race, therefore, is a reflection of our history and geography. It is scientifically inaccurate to reduce human populations to mere social constructions and arbitrary crystallizations of power relations.

>whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2012/02/28/are-there-human-races/

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2013/05/why-race-as-a-biological-construct-matters/#.U39U6S_Pq72

nytimes.com/2002/12/20/us/gene-study-identifies-5-main-human-populations-linking-them-to-geography.html?pagewanted=print&src=pm

Gene Study Identifies 5 Main Human Populations, Linking Them to Geography

time.com/91081/what-science-says-about-race-and-genetics/

They are not nazis, why would all racists be nazis? that's stupid, they are just people that are worried about their own people, and mexicans, blacks and arabs are the ones fucking them up
Also, Trump supporters, and the supporters i'm talking about are the real american people, always spout some shit about racial issues and is interesting how you don't see black trump supporters spout shit about racial issues

Trump is the candidate to preserve America but that America is for one group of people, not for slaves, or for some filthy mexican immigrant that decided to lay his eggs in american soil

And those mexicans are retarded, mainly because they are traitors to their nation, and mexico is not an africa tier shithole. The mexicans that can stay in Mexico happily stay there. Also most US mexican immigrants are filthy amerindians, legal or not

I'm not saying Trump himself is a racist

It's not idiotic, why do pure whites hate when people race mix? do you think is because of their babies behavior? no it's because the baby will turn out to be some ugly ass nappy haired mulatto and you hate that because your good looking genes were flushed down the toilet

>appeal to authority
Found the brainlet

>Trump is the candidate to preserve America but that America is for one group of people, not for slaves, or for some filthy mexican immigrant that decided to lay his eggs in american soil

Yeah you're right.

America is a white country, for white people. Immigration is fine, but it should always be a country for Whites. Much like Asian countries are countries for Asian people, African countries are countries for Africans, and so on.

>And those mexicans are retarded, mainly because they are traitors to their nation

How are they retarded? They saw "Hmmm Mexico is a shithole rampant with cartels and low quality of life, America is better". If you turn America into Mexico then the legal Mexican immigrants suffer. It makes no sense for them to not support Trump.

>It's not idiotic, why do pure whites hate when people race mix? do you think is because of their babies behavior? no it's because the baby will turn out to be some ugly ass nappy haired mulatto and you hate that because your good looking genes were flushed down the toilet

Yeah I suppose that is part of it, but that's pretty superficial. There's a lot more reasons than that.

haha i won
now I can go to sleep, i gotta work tomorrow you fukin fag

I think we were the same thing with different words.

>toronto
everyone outside of toronto hates toronto.
this includes the GTA.

do americans really keep track of their heritage this much or just for fun ? i mean after 2 generations its pretty much a non-factor
Trump is german descent but thinks Belgium is a city

>Belgium is a city
Might as well be.

Are races and skin colours important? well....I don't mind. Just looks hot and can having sex that's all.

>you should read an anthropology textbook to learn about population genetics
Are you serious?

nah, just kidding. i mean maybe some do, but i am not sure how many generations. maybe 3-4 tops.

I think (s)he's gone now lad

i don't blame him our school's indoctrination is very strong. I remember hearing "Race doesn't exist" as well from a literal Jewish teacher in Grade 11.

I recall thinking "Huh that doesn't quite make sense, why is there such difference between Dog breeds but not Races? Why is evolution accepted by races not?". tfw found out the truth years later