Michael Fucking Jordan

Ok so everyone loves to suck this skin heads cock. "Undisputed GOAT!" However I have a logical challenge to that assumption. I'm not saying he wasn't one of the greatest ever. What I am saying he isn't the unquestionable number 1 all time most people claim he is. Now he did win 6 titles but coming out of the East is much easier than the west. Why? Traditionally most of the best franchises reside in the west most of the worst in the east.

The Knicks are no exception look at how they ruined Ewings career by giving him John Starks instead of Reggie Miller. The Pacers held on to Miller by a miracle but like the Knicks they put garbage like Rick Smits around him.Same story in Detroit with Grant Hill. The Magic could of been great but Shaq left early in his career before he hit his stride and Penny wasn't at the level of a Kobe or Pippen more like Carmelo.

When it came to the western conference NBA finals opponents Jordan retired just in time to avoid a Rockets team that would have beat the 6 teams the Bulls faced in the finals. By the early 90s that Lakers team was too old. The Blazers were kind of a fluke and the Suns didn't have that killer swingman to complement Barkley who carried them. The Sonics and Jazz had nobodies around Kemp/Payton and Stockton/Malone. All the teams they faced were flawed. Nowhere near as good as this years Warriors or the Spurs and Lakers of the 2000's or the Heat from 2010-2014 or even the Mavericks from 2011.

Finally they never faced a team with a great coach to match Phil Jacksons intellect. Plus they has element of surprise with brand spanking new triangle offense. Scotty Pippen proved he was great player by carried Bulls to east finals in 1994 with gaping hole left by Jordan that year. Rodman was greatest rebounder in NBA not named Russell. Ron Harper, Horrace Grant, John Paxon, Steve Kerr and Tony Kucoch some of great role players ever. The 90s Bulls caught allot of breaks and dodged allot of bullets and weren't just about Jordan.

You're an idiot and I could barely follow this nonsense but Jackson played against Coach Karl once and Coach Sloan twice, and he lost to Larry Brown later in his career. He relies on superbly tuned talent to win games, not any kind of in-the-moment coaching ability.

Sloan is a good regular season coach and the Bulls didn't face Larry Browns 2004 Detroit Pistons that was the Lakers.

George Karl is another coach that is good in regular season only. Popovich and the Spurs would have handled Jordan.

because jordan isn't used to playing in a league where you're not allowed to play defense.

not to mention dennis rodman was the best defender of all 5 positions in the league and rebounder by a country mile

and shaq....yeah must be hard to coach a guy who's going off for 30 15 2.5 blocks and 3+ assists while playing 40+ minutes a game and being 7'1" 350 pounds with an 8 inch dick

I agree with you, but it won't matter a lot of the rose tinted jordan fans will argue with you.

He was GOAT.

You cant compare those eras cause all u gotta do is to get a foul these days is intentionally lean into someone when you shoot. I mean lool at these finals its been 3 fuckin days since game 1, gotta let their vaginas heal up I guess.

Actually you are the Spurs won 5 titles you doing that since Jordan left the game.

Greater talent level in today's game people are playing football and boxing less and moving to MLB and NBA.

Jordan isn't as good as Lebron who's better on defense and offense. More athletic and versatile player.

No. He is the goat. Sorry

>le modern game gives ez free throws meme xd
Fuck off retard, there were many more fouls called in the 90s. Jordan averaged more FTs per game than any modern superstar (including Harden)

Bullshit. Jordan won multiple DPOY awards, idiot. Jordan was much better on defense than lebron

Those rewards are a joke Lebron is way better on man to man.

>More athletic

is that why lebron jumped from the free throw line and has a billion dollar shoe company?

Where's lebrons DPOY awards? He doesnt have any. You have no argument man.

No it's because Jordan had a head start on him by 20 years

lackluster/10 but worth trying I guess

Where's Iron Maidens Rock N Roll hall of fame induction? Oh that's right it's all joke who cares about stupid individual trophies?

I hope you're trolling. Please be trolling.

>Rik Smits
>Garbage

only reason hes considered undisputed goat is because of Nike

So you think nwa belongs in rock all over jordan?

This

nigga, he won 2 3 peats and probably would have won 8 in a row if he didn't get his dad murdered for gambling debts

it's not a good meme, it's not a bad meme, it's the meme

Truth

real GOAT coming through

The only way to make his GOAT status disputed is to include college career and make a case for Kareem

Kareem, Magic and Bird were all better than Jordan. I haven't seen much of the pre-75 guys to evaluate, but I think MJ realistically belongs in Top 10. He still makes a shitload of MONEY for the NBA and especially NBA media and literally thousands of personalities and managers live great lives spunging off him, that's why it's considered a fucking sacrilege to even question his No. 1 status. It's all hype.

Do you guys use sheep bungholes for baskets and penises for basketballs over there?

Jordan would be a literally who if not for Space Jam

COME ON AND SLAM

> le 2 teams in the league man

russell is the biggest meme of them all

Yeah I know it was Brown, I'm discussing Jackson as a coach, not the Bulls under Jackson.

Name your top ten favorite Post-Season Coaching Decisions by Phil Jackson. That's right, you can't, because he doesn't do any coaching.

Same could be said about Kobe
But he made shaq leave but he still got 5

You could argue against him being the best player of all time, but he's definitely the greatest. Multiple scoring champs, highest playoff points average, most playoff points, DPotY, RotY, Slam dunk champ, multiple MVPs, finals MVPs, 2 3-peats, all NBA, all defensive, NCAA champ, Olympic gold medalist, the list goes on and on. He's the most decorated player in NBA history, that definitely equals greatness.

>le Jordan got fouled more than anyone today meme xD

Fuck off retard. If you actually look at the stats that matter, i.e. the number of FTs taken TOTAL then and the number taken now, you realize there are more now and you're a mouth-drooling retard who cherrypicks his 'proof.'

Every time.

In the 15/16 season, teams were shooting, on average, 23,3 FTs per game. In previous years it was 22,8; 23,6; 22,2;

During Jordan's career
>84/85 - 29,4 FTs per game
>85/86 - 30,3 FTs per game
>86/87 - 30,5 FTs per game
>87/88 - 29,1 FTs per game
>88/89 - 28,8 FTs per game
>89/90 - 28,5 FTs per game
>90/91 - 27,9 FTs per game
>91/92 - 26,7 FTs per game
>92/93 - 27,7 FTs per game
>95/96 - 26,4 FTs per game
>96/97 - 25,3 FTs per game
>97/98 - 26,3 FTs per game
Now please apologise.

michael jordan is a faggot that told me to 'fuck off white faggot' when i asked him for an autograph in dallas ft worth airport when i was 12

it gave me PTSD and made me a homosexual

Aw, poor baaby. Can I suck your dick to make you feel better?

Check Jordan's playoff record against teams with more than 50 wins. The east was the powerhouse during the early mid 90's. The west was the weaker conference.

>Blazers were a fluke
>made it to 2 finals
>lost to the Bad Boys Piston's
>and Jordan's Bulls
>2 of the best teams in nba history

You are a moron.

MJ was a Superpower with grwat timing rising the high of an NBA that ebbs and flows.

LeBron is a superpower who started out riding the low.

Curry is the next one, and he's poised to ride the currnt high on a stacked GSW unless LeBron can claim it for himself.

Good post. I feel like you're a guy who properly rates Wade as one of the greatest ever.

Funny since both Magic and Bird have openly said Jordan was better then them both. Kareem isn't even the best center ever. Wilt was. People just get hung up on his lack of titles. Forgetting he went up against the most stacked team in history in Russell's Celtics. How many Hall of Farmers did they have again?...like 6?!

Bird said of Jordan in the 80s (before his first title)

>he is like God in a basketball player's body

>OP is another fetus-babby with recency bias

Jordan wasn't just the top offensive player of his era, he was the best defensive player as well.
Nearly all of his contemporaries acknowledge Jordan as the GOAT. He wasn't just a stat babby like Kobe.
He made everyone around him play better (whether they wanted to or not).
He may possess the most intense killer instinct of any athlete we've ever produced.
Jordan didn't just win.
He EMBODIED winning.

>Now he did win 6 titles but coming out of the East is much easier than the west. Why? Traditionally most of the best franchises reside in the west most of the worst in the east.

It's only really been like that in the last 16 years or so. In the 80s, Boston and Detroit were two of the best teams in the league. In the 90s, Chicago and New York took their spots. It wasn't the way it is now, where any of the top 5 Western teams could wreck the best Eastern team.

Jordan is 6-0 with none of those finals going 7

I personally think Oscar Robertson is the best. I know the era he played in was probably much less competitive but the way he was able to dominate the sport at the time seals it for me. I mean the shear amount of triple doubles he had is amazing

MJ is probably the greatest Guard ever, but certainly not the greatest player ever.

When Wilt played, he was so dominant, they changed the rules to try to slow him down.

When MJ played, they changed the ruled to make him MORE effective.

That's the difference between GOAT and not

>Le 100 points man
Wilt is the best center ever but not the best player ever

Autistic OP is autistic.

How many titles does Sup Forums think any of Jordan's championship teams would've won without him? Even one?

>comparing prime Penny to Carmelo

Fuck off, Penny was awesome before his knees and ankles got destroyed.

>Oscar
>not LeBron
C'mon, son.

> rewards

>measuring player's greatness by pace inflated triple doubles
If you adjust the stats to the 60s pace then Magic, Lebron, Grant Hill, Jason Kidd, Michael Jordan and probably a couple more I'm forgetting would all have averaged a triple double over a season (some of them multiple times).

I honestly don't think the Internet could have handled Jordan if he played today. Him winning a championship on Father's Day after his dad was murdered would have literally broken the Internet with crying Jordan's

I'm not him but c'mon. He's the only player ever to average a fucking triple double for a season.

LeBron's teams get significantly less possessions per game because the modern NBA is ridiculously efficient.

I agree with everything except grant hill. He would have averaged a double double

Grant Hill's 96/97 season
21.4/9.0/7.3 at 90.1 league average pace

61/62 league average pace was 126.2, which is almost exactly 40.0% more than 90.1.

His pace adjusted stats would be 30.0/12.6/10.2

This shit is hilarious.

Jesus Christ I need to stop using my nostalgic memory of how I recall events to base my arguments

Im think he even averaged a triple-double over his first five seasons

You are indeed more correct than me. I was remembering him after the injuries when he was mediocre the last 10 years of his career

The NBA has been cheesing their way to victories long before the 3 ball, I see.

This.Also I don't believe in players getting carried by theier body you can be a center like Shaw and Wilt,Kareem and just dunk or outreach your oppenent by natural ability.Ofc heigh and athletic ability is important especially for centers,but it should not determine your ability to carry a team.Jordan was simply not guardable,he was lethal with moving with the ball while being an excellent shooter but also being extremly athletic.And he could defend.

He was not a one trick pony like Curry,Kareem,Shaq,Wilt.Which excelled insanely in being better at one thing than the rest off the league.Jordan dominated across all fields,more than any player.And he always dominated, as a young player and also as an old player

>Now he did win 6 titles but coming out of the East is much easier than the west.
Doesn't matter he cucked every team he had in the finals.Alot of extrlemy talented players did not see a ring of him,really talented players.Many Championship players lost in the finals,he did not.He also put up records that are nearly impossible to beat.

He is the Goat....but not unquestionable,he is the best and I believe that.But his records,achievments are breakable he did not put up unbeatable numbers like Gretzky.

We are searching for someone better than him but I think until now there is none.To many people chocked,had not enough GOAT Moments and were not as dominant and long lasting as him in so many basketball related skills,competitions.