Why do western people hate jews so much?

Why do western people hate jews so much?
is it just a meme or real?

This isn't Sup Forums

Just pure coincidence

dumb gook

quess who is behind that post

U S of A you dirty snow gook

>just a meme

WTF I love Jews now!

Not a meme.

YT always comes up with nigger-tier excuses to justify hating on Jews and persecuting them due to their jealousy over Jewish success.

Me too.

I love Jews now.

Because people are retarded, and like to make a boogeyman to hate, rather than dealing with the fact they can't judge people for shit, and keep trusting the corrupt in power.

Whenever someone rags on about the 'Worldwide Jewish conspiracy to enslave us all', people start frothing at the mouth over the Jewish part, as if being enslaved would be fine and dandy as long as we don't get forced to rest on the Sabbath.

It's just another excuse to divert blame away from evil rich people being dicks; the fact that they are evil and rich is fine, if they weren't Jews (or part jewish, or maternally jewish, or very nearly maternally jewish etc), everything would be sweet, and they wouldn't shaft us up the bum.

Look at the Middle East, Russia, China, South America. No jews there, yet people are still money grubbing corrupt cunts; they just find someone else to blame, despite the fact that the Cultural Revolution in Iran was the biggest economic swindle in the last 50 years.

It's like saying we need to deal with the Aussies, as Rupert Murdoch has caused more damage to this country than any Jew could ever do.

Besides, if pogroms could actually fix countries and keep leaders secure in their thrones, why isn't Russia still ruled by a Tsar?

Its real

We have a parade in Australia, where at the height of summer when all the puddles of water and creeks have dried up, we light a Jew on fire and watch him run around for a few minutes trying to find water to jump into.
A few have even survived but are hideously deformed

>All of them clustered during times of hardship, and religious tensions.
Fucking shocker m8
Honestly we're just the go to scapegoat in many cases. Doesn't help that we historically lived in rather tight knit communities that favored helping themselves over the land they lived in.

I ____ with the people of Israel.

Only ~1% of people from my state are Jewish. For whatever reason I attract all kinds of Jewish girls... Almost every girl I've been with has been jewish I don't get it..statistical anomaly really. It's not like I have many shekels

I fuck with them and they never seem to care

Lebanese aren't muslim

Nice shill

Meme

you look and sound like a faggot t b h f a m

t. jelly beta roach

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA faggot

>DO NOT INSULT MY OVERLORDS

both