This happened roughly 4 years ago

This happened roughly 4 years ago

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uvuuc0fVZFg
youtube.com/watch?v=0V2KTgGhyeM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And just one match after that he stopped caring about football.

Sad 2bh, but at least >we won playing great football for the first time since 2010 WC semis

Balotelli in 2012, Götze in 2014. Seems like scoring important goals in major tournaments isn't good for your career.

m8 the final was barely a real match
half our squad was injuried and everyone was exhausted (which was wierd since we played only one 120 match)
Chiellini was barely able to walk
there is a reason if after drawing 1-1 3 weeks earlier you blew us out so easily

>Let's revert to a 4-4-2 where the midfield cover will consist of an injured DeRossi and a 49304 year old Pirlo. Yeah, that will work.

why is he crying blood? :[

The reason is Xavi played like shit the entire tournament and then in the final he was Goat

Prandelli managerial masterpiece was in 2014 against Uruguay though

>mmmh my team went down to 10 men and we must absolutely not concede to progress
>obviously defence+counter would be the best solution, what are the two final subs perfect for this situation?
>Cassano for Immobile (fatso with cardiac problems for most in form young player)
>Motta for Verratti (40 yo who can't neither pass or run for best player on the field)

SUBHUMAN NIGGER

HAHA CRY ME RIVER

THANK GOD THERE IS NO NIGGER IN THE ITALY TEAM AGAIN

>you now remember people unironically thinking he would win the Ballon d'or that year after this

This.

The absolute madman

>Turkmany mad because Ladotelli pushed their muslim shit in

Are all soccer players built like 10 yr old boys?

>10 yr old boys
I've got bad news for you, m8. Those '10 year olds' your girlfriend is 'tutoring' are lying about their age.

Reported. Enjoy your 6 months in prison, Bulut.

Does he remind you of your wife's son?

Stay neutral Swissfag

Only a bongcuck would think there's anything remotely impressive about a 150 lb manlet flexing his """""""muscles""""""".

can Italy do something meaningful in France?

>the united states of blacks mad because the career of the most promising black player in recent years went nowhere

How big does he have to be to impress you?

How's pretending to like soccer working out for you?

Where did I say anything about it being impressive?
Why do you want to be impressed?
Do you long to look at big black men?
Do you get all steamy and red faced and flick yourself off like a teenage girl over large black men?
Is this, dare I say it, why you watch NFL?

This happened almost 6 years ago

what a meme player Balotelli was, thank Allahu his career ended already.

>for the first time since 2010 WC semis

top lel, that game (like the whole 2010 WC by Spain) was tiki-taka-the-bus with an added lucky punch from Puyol

Wow he must of scored a very impressive goal for him to flex on em hoes

>this happened 8 years ago in 2002

youtube.com/watch?v=Uvuuc0fVZFg

It was a lovely finish to be honest

Are you gay son?

>this happened over a decade ago

Literal meme manager

Someone admires Ronaldo despite looking shit

balo used to be so dench throw him in at a club like everton (i know it wont happen bc le mersey rivals) with a hardcore manager prepared to fuck him in to shape and he will be great again

HURREN SON FREI

> t. Niggel Niggerson

Sorry dutch bro. That was a good match, only casuals disagree.

kek

Apparently Huggel got kicked in the balls so hard, it still hurts when he pisses.

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=0V2KTgGhyeM

This happened 2500 years ago

also
>Darmian plays a wonderul game vs England
>the fucker changes his role in the next game.

what a fucker

Ogbonna you sucker

he was a great player but he have serious mental issues.
also he is the perfect scapegoat for media, supporters and older players.

is a RO16 exit meaningful?

this happened 96 years ago

Good thing 25 million of your pure blooded Aryans died in the last century

story?
is it just a fight?

It was the playoffs for the 2006 world cup, Switzerland-Turkey. Switzerland won the home leg 2-0, then had to go to Turkey. They were greeted by the standard 'Welcome to Hell', 'Your mothers are all whores' signs, and were kept up by noise outside their hotel the night before.

They went through the whole match getting stuff thrown at them, standard Turkey stuff. It ended 4-2 in Turkey, and Switzerland went through on away goals, then everything kicked off. One of the Turkish players pushed one of the Swiss players, I think it was Behrami. Huggel jumped in to defend him, and pushed the Turkish player away, he then got kicked between the legs so hard, by a member of the Turkish management team, that it tore his urethra. And then the Swiss team had to be ushered off the pitch, before things got worse, and the Turkish team tried to break into the Swiss changing room.

fucking turks reeee

Spain dominated you pussies in 2010, you Turks were afraid like the roaches you are

fucking Turks i swear, the more i learn about them, the more i despise them
the individual turks i actually met were fine people tho, it must have been because they were the educated elite

one turk is fine, innocent.
but put them in a large group and you get turks. very different story.

>this flag
>this topic

delet

u mad m8? How the fuck is the Puyol goal lucky? It was a perfect corner and that's it. You were being dominated. Twice.

>syrians