/cp/ culture paldem

Imparare la lingua della tua qt edition
Come meet qts from around the world, get your flirt on, """"learn languages""""", bants wit lads, share nudes etc

ACTUAL SITE FOR THIS FOR ALLS Y'ALLS NOOBS:
>www.interpals.net
OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/EvUXeSpH (embed)
mega with all the OP pics
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/SexyWife1059
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OLD THREAD

I have qts in three languages, what now?

Pick your favourite obviously

butthurt Brazilians

I just went to Chick-fil-A and the QT girl who was in the drive-thru was totally eye fucking me. She gave me the cutest smile :)

>decide to be nice and reply to a bunch of people yesterday
>log on today, find out it was all for naught

So the site admin gave out a warning for the site maintenance, but didn't bother to tell people that everything would be reset to a point in time a few days prior. Cool, thanks for wasting a whole afternoon that went into writing lovingly-crafted messages.

That would be me

uhh prove it

He doesn't need to prove shit you CIS cunt

stahp it idiot u know

i think im extremely good looking but others dont think so, am i delusional or is everyone blind?

Shaggy dog, Shaggy dog
Come be our shitpost lord

Don't worry that just means you were exceptionally coddled as a child, which will leave you emotionally stunted for life with weird hang ups about your mother.

Post pic

flirting with a fastfood worker, such low standards

you are right, my mom thinks im really good looking and stares at me a lot

So close to a 4 in a row. Wtf, since when have we been busy enough to do that

SHADILAY

vinny wtf why did you block me you ass

Hey, she was smiling at ME!

Gay guys at my college hit on me all the time, but I rarely get attention from women
Fuck my life

lol haha
blow the gays a kiss for the bants

Ha me too. I'm an absolute dick magnet, not being funny, gay guys just generally go for me. Less lucky with the ladies however.

i used to flirt with a lesbian just to mess with her haha

Chubby white Brazilians have a thing for me :(

(Brazilians with cocks)

I cuddle with them because I'm desperate for human contact...

It hurts bro...

Faggot

Erik is that you?

Fuck you
I'm not gay, I just need cuddles

Yeah, whaddya want leafy?

wtf is this thread homo pals now

erik? omg from snapchat, you bastard, whats up with you bitch

Depends on whether you're a chubby white Brazilian with a penis

Lel you gotta post your profile if you want me to remember who you are. Not to be a normie but I have a couple of murricans from the thread on snap

Man on man cuddling is pretty gay

I am sorry, I'm not chubby tbqh

Pretty obvious who would be

is your last name baastad?

vinny stop being mean

was wondering if I could suck ya dick :^)

Who is it??? If you're a chubby gay Brazilian with a thing for norskies I might reward you!

I fear you must have confused me with someone else, I am actually /luizaaraujo tbqh famalam

Check

Who this?!
Sim!

>i have a boyfriend/husband

its me
i dont wanna say my name here

Are you the qt, the sperg or the shitlord?

im everything

Ok no then I don't know you, unless you're femanon

fag

post some femanons Erik

If you bost benis

how you been

SHAGGY SHAGGY COME HERE BOY

and hows your cute kitty, i miss him too

You always bullied me back in the day....why would you want to see my benis now?

will kakaotalk support give me the names of friends i have deleted? now i understand why deletion is made a bit complicated

interpals.net/SexyWife1059

Daily reminder to never look for qts in anglo countries.

>tfw no bae

Erik, when is the second coming of Paul scheduled? Culturepals has really deteriorated in the last year or two.

I've managed to take a picture of me where I look half decent, what else should I put in my profile ?
people don't really care about the music you like or the story of your life
no ? maybe it's tryharding

Use the script

I'm intending to

Some random guy just asked me for skype and I gave her Rachel's skype name.

Should I feel guilty y/n?

Shared music taste is an awful conversation starter anyway. I wouldn't bother.

n

Adding fluff to your profile is fine if it's really short

Public service announcement: Make sure to vet your qts. They may be out to harvest your organs.

Dead
I bullied you, not your benis?

Omg Erik how can you say that
You are not like this
Must be the wrong erik

Dunno I just really have gotten the taste of benises since the last time I was. I just keep putting them in my mouth you know

was here*

>/mariauli

CUTE
U
T
E

Leaf is high on ecstasy rn and has nothing to do until it rubs because he took it too late into the night. Fuck why am I posting it. Whatever.FUCK.

Draw dick on forehead

I tried but it doesn't show up with highlighter my very nortisamy friwnd.

I also just texted absolutely every one of my qts some totally hyper focused emotional shit that is probably completely incoherent. Fuck. Rofl whatever.

>He fell for it

Fuck why did I post that. Well shit I'm sorry for taking these photos and pseudo trip fagging but fuck I'm so hype rn.

Hope my European brethren waking up at his hour have a good time. In their daily endeavours and their qt experience. :)

what is the point of this now?

Hmmm ok you have to post what they answer my maple syrup friend! You could always send them an ASCII dick too :3

And pls don't drink so much water you die!

Getting laid. Apparently the women on there are desperate for foreign men. I don't know, though. I never tried since everyone here says the women there are fucking crazy.

Just say you like travelling, different cultures and want to meet people from all over the world. :^)

Can I find a dominant qt here?

Some of the comments they sent me were quite okay actually. Being really fucking confident always helps I guess. Oh never realize how much easier it is when you have confidence.

Maybe I'll figure it out tmrw when I'm not high. Fuck this shit takes a lot of time to get out of my body. I shouldve taken it earlier.

Here is an ASCII penis:

8======D~~~

(Accurate size actually)

I'm drinking too little water imo

>I'm drinking too little water imo
Maybe, but you can drink too much and not know it. Also, do you get your xtc from darknets? Is it easy to tell if they gave you the real thing?

No I actually got it from my ex's roommate so I trust that girl because she got it from one of my other friends. I think she might've given me too much because my roommate is totally fine and can't sleep. I just can't right now :/

Sounds shitty but at least you didn't get acid. Apparently you can go 12 hours without sleeping on it. I'm trying to get some acid or xtc but I don't really know my contacts that well. Do you feel tired at all?

I'm literally covered in my bed right now I can't fall asleep I feel wide awake and like I could run a million miles.

At the beginning of the night I was like no way am I taking that shit then bam get offered some and boom you're out of a cannon and can't stop.

I don't think I would want to ever take acid because it fries your brain badly doesn't it?

I can relate.

Nah, the only thing about acid that scares me is that people will sell you research chemicals and tell you that it's acid. If you've ever had mushrooms, I think acid might be something like that but less personal and longer lasting. Also, do they have any nightclubs or raves near you? I feel like mdma is probably the best drug for dancing around strangers, with alcohol being a distant second.

>Dat english

Thank you leaf

Leaf poster is best poster

>hungarian girl i used to talk to suddenly shows up on my suggested friends list
how did jewbook know this? i never contacted her on fb

you probably both have interpals in your "likes"

If you have her number its linked

i had her on whatsapp a couple of months ago but i blocked her and deleted the app. i don't have my number linked to my fb either way, unless whatsapp managed to slip some info through to my jewbook app in my phone.

if you could be any household appliance what would you be?

youre mom so I could fuck youre dad

Ur*