/anglo/-wlhy not?

just read up on greenland and found out that not only did the US try to buy it for 100mil after wwii but we apparently, according to leaks, we're still very interested in its resources. its still kind of owned by denmark but they're striving towards independence. how long until they're the 51st state? do greenlanders really want to be their own country or do you think they'd prefer to join us?

also post ass. and this is an /anglo/ thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

inuitmodels.com/models/
youtube.com/watch?v=VXCGMo-fI_E
youtube.com/watch?v=5geAFJcVZx4
youtube.com/watch?v=c3y0CD2CoCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Greenland offers literally nothing and their people have no interest in joining us. There will never be a 51st state, the world doesn't work like that anymore

/thread

this is not ok.

She's a qt though

>/Anglo/

Just make a /fiveeyes/ dumb faggot

no

ther could easily be a 51st state. and 52nd and 52rd. puerto rico and other territories could all reach statehood at somepoint and likely will if they keep asking for it.

I will be the first Greenlander if that happens.

why you such a little bitch?

How am I a bitch? Life in Greenland is prolly rugged as they come. If anything, it is alpha as fuck, fAm

But that excludes some Anglos, like Ireland.

do Americans even consider themselves anglos?

Only when we watch cricket and down a pint with the lads

Not generally, but they are whether they like it or not.

those of us that are, yes

i consider the nation as a whole to be anglo, but thats often disputed by brits on here when i bring it up. the population mostly isn't though.

>the population mostly isn't though

What did he mean by this?

Daily reminder the best women for an anglo man is an italian women to fill her with cum, and have masterace children

A long time ago there used to be a Greenlander who posted here

But then he stopped and people thought he killed himself

I also used to have a picture of a cute native Inuit girl, she was a like a gook but had bigger titties

most of the white people aren't of english descent and most of the population is made up of hispanics,blacks,and asians. could be wrong though

You are wrong, most of the population is white (around 60% non-Hispanic white) and Irish/British ancestry is overwhelmingly the predominant ancestry.

pretty sure you're wrong.

25 million Americans claim English as their primary ancestry

This is down from 50 million in 1980

Since 1980 large numbers of English Americans have begun to identify as "American Americans" which is listed as "American" on ethnic maps, similar to how many Canadians identify as Canadian only or Australians identify as Australian only.

In a country as large as the USA even once the 20 million shitskins who won't qualify to remain due to illegality or being welfare whoring fucks under the new Trumpian immigration policies get deported the 50 million English would only be 1/6th of the population.

However I suspect the concept of Englishness or Germanness when applied to America is stupid anyway since 100 years ago my family was English because they were protestant and then after they married catholics and converted to catholicism began calling themselves Irish.

Ethnicity is fluid here and English is definitely the most widespread ancestry overall if you consider everyone with a single drop of English blood versus all other blood here. This is similar to Brazil where Portuguese is the most widespread ancestry.

>it's another "german looks big on a map so they must be the biggest" highschool dropout

Actually most white people in America are German. More people fled the clusterfuck of disintegrating Germany in the last three centuries than anywhere else.

No

See And stop being retarded

People who identify as being German as their primary ancestry number 50 million

I am also part German and like I said ancestry is fluid in this country

if not german then spanish, italian, french, etc. don't believe for a second that most american whites are english in anyway.

inuitmodels.com/models/
greenlandic qts

I'm not wrong
According to one of the largest ever U.S. genetics studies, published January of 2015 in the American Journal of Human Genetics:

>"British/ Irish ancestry is found in European Americans from all states at mean proportions of more than 20 percent, and represents a MAJORITY of ancestry"

When you look at genetics and not self-reported data America is still predominantly Anglo.

God Save the Queen tbqh

Doesn't matter what you believe, facts are facts. See:

British Americans number 70 million Irish Americans 35 million in terms of self-reported ancestry, which is 105 million and a majority of non-Hispanic whites. It is still a plurality when you include Hispanic whites.

Also keeping in mind niggers are 25% British on average there's that too.

It has already been explained that while most americans are not predominantly english most white americans still have english ancestry in varying degrees and it is the most widespread ancestry you autist

French is also quite underreported

Do you have a link supporting the claim that blacks are 25% British?

Inferring from the data which showed that blacks were 25% white on average

The bulk of whites in the 1790 census identified with British ancestries and even today the South is the most British part of the country ergo the blacks draw their European ancestry from the British

For example fried chicken is a combination of scottish fried chicken with spices and other innovations the slaves added on after their scottish masters taught them to fry things, and those black choirs derive apparently from presbyterian choirs. Blacks being named things like "Tyrone" derive from Scots-Irish slave-bosses since Tyrone was a common name for the Scots-Irish. Blacks are also belligerent dicks because the Scots-Irish taught them to beat up anyone who insulted them (except the massa). And of course all their names like Jackson and Jefferson and Washington are British derived.

Danke norge

No. White Americans are MUH GERMAN/IRISH HURRTAGE

I've got half Brit ancestory including the first governed of the Massachusetts Bay colony so I can't really deny it.

There were two actually. They were talking about polar bears one time.

Can anyone with aussie/shitposting knowledge tell me what was funny in this video? I literally can't figure out why

youtube.com/watch?v=VXCGMo-fI_E

All the hottest arse are equestrians

i think buggery is there version of fucking. like the act of fucking someone in an illegal manner

Yes especially culture wise

isn't this picture illegal in your country?

Don't think so, can't see why it would

loss of English/Anglo identity has been disastrous for America

When i was in elementary school I remember every holiday learning about English culture and the settlers, and what they did and their values.

These days people don't even understand the importance of England in our history and laws. Anglo law is the best in the universe it's fucking sad people think other countries can come here and will just magically fall into line with that tradition.

i have lineage that goes back to the settlers of America. Also Irish which isn't the same but good.

Those thighs have bruises from the cock slapping the insides.
Disgusting

Buggery is literally fucking animals

I'm still confused on what "we'll all go to buggery" is implying

> mfw i stay up until 3:40 am , go on Sup Forums and see americans make their own general where they roleplay as anglos

end up fucking animals.

Go to buggery is an old fashioned term like go to hell, but sexualised and cheeky.

This show is famous for them all being drunk at 5am in the morning btw. The reason theyre all laughing is because they're most likely tipsy.

anglos are cancer and need to be exterminated tee bee eich
youtube.com/watch?v=5geAFJcVZx4

>eich
>not heich
are you finally coming to your senses then?

youtube.com/watch?v=c3y0CD2CoCs

i always thought the heich way was the way you lot were meant to say it.

baking cookies, lads.

it aint easy kepin this thread alive. gonna need some help if we want anglo to come back and catch on this time

No, only the morons in this thread.

>hurr durr if i act like i agree with the brit he'll think i'm cool

nothing worse than a self loathing yank.

You two and half of the female tinder population that is trying to appear "intellectual"

I'm not self-loathing, I just don't believe the average American self-identifies as an Anglo. The American Anglo-circlejerk is just projection.

we've already discussed this ITT. the population may not view themselves as anglo but our countries history and the majority of the people in it are decidedly anglo

>our countries history
Britain has a Pictish history but that doesn't mean a lot after Anglo-Saxons subjugated and displaced the ethnic Britons.
>the majority of the people in it are decidedly anglo
Genetically or ethnically? Because neither is true.