>TFW fat dyel
>TFW low testosterone
>TFW kissless virgin
>TFW trying to lift but it's hardly working

Please help me...

How can I become normal?

kill urself retard

ok what's the next step

Only solution now is to be a male prostitute and get /fit/ while being humped by mehmet

you seem to be doing better than most Canadian men, don't see the problem

Do you browse Sup Forums?
Sup Forums changed my life (for the better)

it you tried to sort yourself out as many times as you've posted this thread you would be well on your way to happiness

I don't want to dishonor them

I must be the degenerate numale they always talk about.

I don't know where to get started

Every little "step" is like a multistep, long process

Be a plumber's apprentice. Learn the trade. Work as a hired tradie for a few years and then start your own business. Once you have enough money, marry a country girl to bear your children. Buy a gun and go hunting with your son. The future is what you choose. Good luck, leaf.

Trades seem like a meme

It's near impossible to get an apprenticeship

bump

bump

nice thread haha

Better post this thread every single day, right?

Try looking at your situation in a different perspective, friend! A lot of my advice might be a bit different for you, since I'm American, but it should still apply!
>TFW 22 year old loser
you still have a long life ahead of you. Loser doesn't really mean much after highschool in my opinion. Just work to get a job and your life on track!
>TFW never graduated highschool
Get a GED and look into colleges that will accept you.
>TFW no drivers license
Get one. Just requires time and practice but it's pretty easy to obtain.
>TFW shitty, minimum wage part time job
Keep on working in your education to help you get a better job in a career you'd like. Look into careers you can get into/ would like.
>TFW fat dyel
Lose weight or learn to be okay with your body. Those are the only options really.
>TFW low testosterone
That's not really a bad thing, depending on who you're asking. If you're referring to the fact that you're not a super masculine Chad, that's still not really a bad thing, depending on who you're asking
>TFW kissless virgin
Learn to socialize and act like a normal person. Keep up on your appearance and fashion!
>TFW trying to lift but it's hardly working
Losing weight is hard! I would recommend losing weight first, then gaining muscle. Check out /fit/ or other fitness websites

You got this! I believe in you

if you're serious i can help you get your shit together, went through a similar phase

also you're still young don't even worry about it

>Wow, 22 and you're still a loser user?

Congrats, most men are still losers at that age. I wish I could go back to being 22 knowing what I know now, you are still young faggot. Don't worry about your gf status, just keep working out, bettering yourself financially and your sexual market value will rise.

First /fit/ and now Sup Forums ? I'd tell you to stop shitposting the same thing every day but looking at your flag I know it's not gonna happen.

Yes please help me, I'd love to hear it from a canadian who went through the same thing

I just don't know how to get started on all this

it sounds easy buti need to break it down into manageable steps somehow. So far i just spend my entire freetime of the day listening to podcasts, playing chess, reading random shit and posting on Sup Forums.

>>TFW trying to lift but it's hardly working

you need to eat a lot of proteins senpai, also doing abs or pullups won't work, you have to lift very heavy and few reps, you need to "shock" the muscle in order for it to grow.

I mean it's kind of working obviously but it's below my expectations

You need discipline to self improve. That's hard to do if you're here all day

keep your shitjob and go to hs.

keep your job. seriously. you need money asap. start saving up. get on indeed and look for better opportunities, making 11$ an hour? look for a job that pays 13, etc. full time work would be better.

step two, get your drivers license, I say this is because it's a long process and you want to finish it asap, where are you from exactly?

if you get social anxiety like I used to then fuck the gym, go buy some weights and dumbells and barbells, do home workouts CONSISTENTLY and go for runs until you get the confidence to go to the gym. but be extremely active and track your calories using an app like "myfitnesspal"

step 3, look up schools for adults in the area via google and get your GED part time or via online classes, it is SO worth it and wont take much time at all.

step 4. after you have a drivers license you need to work on your steps of independence, get a car and your own place. maybe do some travelling before you do this but you need to be more happy so experience life mate!

step 5 get tinder but if you're an ugly sob that doesn't take a lot of photos ( i know how it is) then just wait 6 months to a year when you're more adventurous, attractive and confident from your lifting and be more proactive to take photos of your self, get your friends to take photos of you etc.

then after this i cant relaly help you, because you have to decide what you want from life, college, uni, trades, backpacking, etc. are all options.

you can do it because i did it mate. i'll stick around in the thread if you need help.

t. started late in life

you need to learn that you are an independent adult, no-ones going to be there to baby you through it but at the same time don't be afraid to reach out to your friends for help.

also be more cocky/proud of your achievements man, every little thing should make you happy

also consider going to a doctor and seeing if you have depression or something too.

i went through all this so if you have any specifics lmk

1. I need a good job but I have a lot of money saved desu

2. i am from ontario, it seems kind of impossible to afford car insurance unless you co-sign that's why i delayed it so long

3. i dont get any social anxiety, I only have a mild stutter i think i should see a speech therapis t for eventually. But besides that im a great orator.

as for the other stuff I don't really know. I kind of wanted to go to university to study accounting but I'm not sure

im kind of lost in my life desu

>How can I become normal?
stop posting this pasta

this thread is always up and it always has like 20-22 replies

what the fuck

i live in south ontario right now as well

cars; doesnt matter if it costs a lot of money, the freedom a car grants you is amazing it is the single that changed my life the most probably. i regret waiting so long to get one.

my car insurance is only 200$ a month which is not a lot of money.

if you complain about being a kissless virgin girls will never be into you, girls want a man which is a tough lesson to learn.

I guess you're right senpai but I'm just stuck going nowhere

I spend all my time doing nothing of value. Not even making a lot of money.

Feels bad because people at my age have conquered the world, even younger than that.

>dishonor Sup Forums
pol is reddit trash, no honor left to destroy. The fact that you acknowledge you have massive problems already puts you above them. Don't waste your time with 2016-Sup Forums, just ignore them, come back later

4 + Sup Forums Sup Forums was okay. i like that for a while

bump

>tfw abject failure in almost every sense but have a graduate degree

help