Bears or Eagles

So Sup Forums I'm from the UK, been a fan of the NFL for a while and it's time to pick a team.

My football team is small (Wigan Athletic) so I was looking for quite a large city market with a decent wedge of history, but who aren't all that great right know, pretty shitty.

My local airport has flights to both Phili and Chicago, and I've decided it's a toss up between the Bears or Eagles.

Which? These are the final 2.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2dccJ3MCgU0
neighborhoodscout.com/top-lists/highest-murder-rate-cities/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

burrs bc theyre gonna win da superb owl

Eagles fans and city are terrible

CHI

Grew up in Philly here
The sports fans here are terrible, they'll talk down on other teams yet the Eagles have pretty much been a mess for most of its life
Carson Wentz is here so maybe some stability will come with him but I honestly doubt it

Fuck both those teams, choose the steelers

Philly fans are the Liverpool fans of America. Go with the Bears, they suck but their fans aren't insufferable as long as you don't mention Ditka.

As others are saying, Philly is a shithole with some of the worst fans in American sports. Chicago is a great town, Soldier Field is really cool, and maybe the Bears will be good someday.

>choose the most bandwagoned team in the history of the en eff ell

The Bears play at Soldier Field. The Eagles play at Lincoln Financial Field. Seems like a pretty obvious choice.

That's not the Cowboys. They even had to invent that America's team moniker to make shameless bandwagonery appear okay.

>Chicago is a great town
>Chicago is a great town
>Chicago is a great town

Anybody saying The Bears/Chicago are fucking fat stupid Americans. Chicago is a fly-over city in a fly-over state. A brit would find NOTHING but ignorant American scumbaggery in that city. Go to Philly, then you can go check out NYC.

Chicago is America's Shame.

Chicago is horrid. Murders through the roof and there was a case of Bears fans literally poisoning and almost killing a visiting Pittsburgh fan couple years back.

from my experience British NFL fans are normally autistic ameriboos who never shut up about the awful sport they stay up all night to watch.

You're making it sound as if Philly was some cultured and sophisticated town while in reality it's one gigantic rundown ghetto.

Chicago Bears.

Better city, better team

It's better than Chicago by leaps and bounds.

I'm not one of those, but a friend from school is. He's a Patriots fan and he doesn't half chew my ear off after every game.

Not even close. Philly was the third worst city I've visited after St. Louis and Cleveland, the entire place looks like a nuke hit it.

Cleveland/St.Louis/Chicago are the tri-fecta of middle american shit tier garbage-strewn backwater flyover helltowns. Philly has character.

No it doesn't, lived around here for more than 20 years and even St Louis has more charm
The only charm of this fucking city is the cheesesteak and some colonial Era buildings

Philly has jack shit. If it wasn't for some shit that happened 250 years ago Philly would be Newark tier.

You don't count, you're mired in the shit.

Those other towns have less than jack shit.

I'm pretty sure Chicago is far more famous both in America and abroad than fucking Philadelphia.

Those three are all extremely urbanized, liberal cities.

>call others flyovers
>but our city is nothing but relevance as seen in our 'character'

Absolute shitpost, I suggest you try out Reddit.

Eagles fan here

Philly is known as one of the worst places for sports. Unless you want to be known for being part of of the shittiest, unnecessarily aggressive fanbases with no rings, go eagles. Theyve got a new young QB in one of the weaker divisions in the NFL, so stability may be right around the corner.

If you want to go for a team with a bit more prestige, a couple rings, but who stuck in one of the most competitive dovisions in the sport and may not beong doing well for years to come, go bears

youtube.com/watch?v=2dccJ3MCgU0

chargers

I'm not from Philly

Everybody i know from Philly does hate it, but that's part of the character I'm talking about. Interesting, complex people live there. Same cannot be said of Shitcago.

Most people can't even recognize Philly's skyline or basically anything about that city not related to the revolution or cheesesteaks. It's the pinnacle of irrelevance especially compared to a global city like Chicago.

By interesting and complex people you mean niggers on PCP and jobless industrial workers?

angel dust is the thinking man's drug.

Best reply so far. Cheers

>chicago
>global city

haha, third world maybe.

Yes. All aspects of the human experience. Get some philosophy or something dawg.

>Shitcongo

So you measure relevance and character by the amount of self haters, poorfags and niggers? By that logic Cleveland is the most relevant city in America.

Eagles mate, we need to stick together.

The eagles just traded away their future for a third average QB, you would hate football within a month if you followed them.

The bears need to cut the cord with Cutler and aren't that close to winning anything either, but they have some promising talent on offense like Langford

Nobody lives in or cares about Cleveland.

Nobody said anything about relevance. Nobody has mentioned a relevant city except for me, once, when I mentioned NYC. Chicago is filled with fat delusional ugly Americans. There's nothing engaging or interesting about any of them or anything in chicago.

>using "Americans" as an insult

Please report at USCIS for deportation purposes.

>Chicago is a great town,
How's that gun violence?

Americans are the greatest people in the world, but there's also a shitty animal-like side, and a lot of them live in Chicago.

the bears have one 1 (one) owl

neighborhoodscout.com/top-lists/highest-murder-rate-cities/

Cheers for the responses

New England Patriots t b h. Most European team. From based New England.

The Eagles have 0 (zero)

Chicago doesn't even crack the top 30 cities in terms of murder rate .

>Murders through the roof
Only if you stay away from the South or West side.

Eagles, Wentz is a legit top 10 QB and he hasn't even thrown a pass yet.

>neighborhoodscout.com/top-lists/highest-murder-rate-cities/
3 of those cities are suburbs of Chicago and if you just look at South and West Chicago the murder rate is far higher than even the highest on the list.

>3 of those cities are suburbs of Chicago

Not part of the city itself, though.

>and if you just look at South and West Chicago

So you're only looking at the worst parts of the city?

op you want the bills
not only will they get the occasional victory(unlike the burs) you'll also never have an inflated ego due to a championship win (just like the eagles)

Eagles baby. We're a bunch of drunks with a subpar team and its fun to shitpost about them. Also the city isn't bad if you don't go to North Philly or South West, a lot of places got cleaned up in the last 10 years.

As well as the NFL I'm getting more into the other majors. That's another reason why I'm choosing betweeb these two as they have teams in all sports.

I couldn't really support say, the Eagles and then be a fan of the Cubs, Magic, Red Wings etc, I'd rather stick with one.

>So you're only looking at the worst parts of the city?
yes

I love Chicago by the way, I'm just saying that you can't shy away from the insane murder rate. The black areas of Chicago are as dangerous as any part of the US, thankfully you can avoid these places fairly easily though

Youre right, I dont know why I was thinking they had two. Point still stands about their history though.
>muh 84 defense
>muh Walter
>muh Fridge