>tfw mcdonalds forgets your sauce

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

do you have mcdonalds in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DLMlaVAxL1c
youtube.com/watch?v=XAgABctMelk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I only like the fries

Yeah, but they opened up a Salvadoran place next to the McDonalds, and now I just eat pupusas instead. Sauce is always included.

No

> tfw they refuse to give you sauce and instead direct you to a fucking SAUCE DISPENSER and you have to squirt sauce into a tiny paper cup which you then carefully carry around like a dickhead

You have no idea how bad british mcdonalds is

>mfw my hamburger is far from the picture

> go to burger king
> huge stash of ketchup packets on the counter, they're free and you can take as many as you want
> me : "can I have some mayonnaise pls mate"
> him: "yeah they're 10p each "
> MFW

Yeaaaah, we have sauce dispensers inside the """""restaurant""""" as well, but I don't think they'd refuse to give you ketchup packets if you asked...

I just get the cheapest burger + fries, refreshing to eat fast food other than fucking kebabs 24/7

i've been cutting down on the mickey D's
only 2x a week for me

Upon asking, they direct you to the dispenser. You accept and possibly mutter under your breath to express displeasure because it would be very un-british to insist otherwise

>"hey what sauces do you want with those nuggets"
>none thanks
>"what? are you sure?"
>uh yes
>"Seriously?"
>yes
>open bag
>he put in several packets of different kinds of sauce

sometimes I dont really understand people

you are lucky tonight i had to eat my mcnuggies with NO sauce even after waiting a long time in the drive-thru

No dry nugs

>not getting sweet and sour for fries

Yeah happened to me yesterday
She even said sauce is in the bag when it wasn't
What a cunt

wouldn't fly here. if you ask for ketchup packets and they say no cops will be at the scene eventually

i wasn't even going to eat fast food until the end of the year but there's no food at home and a boy's gotta eat

This. And at least 2 (two) black people will be arrested, and it might make the local fox news.

They don't say no, they just direct you to the dispenser. Our form of national british autism prevents us from complaining which is why our country is so cucked.

lol i bet you brits probably say sorry after they point you to the dispenser too

We're not canadian

They're not leafs

wtf i thought saying sorry was a british stereotype too

sorry

>be american
>go to mickey d's
>order food
>ask for ketchup
>they point to dispenser
>demand packets
>ask some combination of "do i look like a bitch?" "is this a game to you?" "where the fuck yo manager" etc
>directed to dispenser
>feel a rage you've never encountered as decades of societal pressure, fear mongering, and a poor education culminate
>black the fuck out
>wake up being tased
>3 dead black guys around you
>manager yelling at cashier for giving poor customer service, she gets fired
>cops wearing full riot gear, behind which you can see bored faces, mouths agape just a little
>everyone else is pretending not to notice
>one guy is recording it on his camera, while ranting at the cops, or at the black guys depending on his affiliation
>news crews show up, try to instigate further
>people come from miles to see whats up
>cops can't get out
>they panic
>32 dead, 16 wounded
>trump blames muslims, liberals blame guns, libertarians blame cops/society but don't get any air time.
>media coverage for weeks
>everyone one laughs
>Sup Forums goes crazy
>something else happens
>everyone forgets that these motherfuckers won't give you packets unless its a to go order.

It actually is but I don't do it because it's cringey

am american, can confirm

Where are you dispensers for honey mustard, ranch, bbq, spicy mustard, and chipotle?

its true

youtube.com/watch?v=DLMlaVAxL1c
its a dangerous job

>that first video
Christ my ass takes better pictures

youtube.com/watch?v=XAgABctMelk
posted wrong one

>ranch
>chipotle
>spicy mustard

Shut the fuck up

you do have sweet and sour though, right?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah?

what is this? i do not know how to respond.

I love the English because they say sorry when you bump into them like it's their fault

countries without mcdonalds are not likely to have people posting on Sup Forums

i just added the question so my thread is considered on topic to Sup Forums

really i just wanted to vent because they forgot my sauce

why did you not go back. also digits.

because i didn't realize until i got home and i'm too lazy to drive back

Bk is better

it is in no way better. carls jr is the only option.

>tfw live in hardees region

Never seen chipotle, ranch, or sweet and sour at McDonalds but I've definitely seen creole mustard, spicy mustard, mayo, ketchup, yellow mustard, and honey mustard.

sweet and sour isn't really advertised anymore, you gotta ask. they probably have chipotle and ranch too if you ask 'em.
i'm so sorry

>go to waffle house 3 times a week after class
>ask for chili on top of my hashbrowns everytime
>doing the math, I've gone 45 times since the semester started
>Have gotten chili zero times
>zero out of 45

I have a autistic breakdown in my head, but I'm too much of a passive aggressive faggot to do anything except not tip them

user, waffle house mixes things INTO the hashbrowns, they don't put it on top.

Waffle House is so fucking good

no they literally pour the chili on top you retard

sounds like they don't

except they don't because you've literally tried to order that 45 times.

>He leaves before checking his order is proper

Moron

hey fucker I've been to other wafflehouses, and when I order it, they fucking put it on top. It's just the one in the town I live in whose entire staff has fetal alcohol syndrome. It's even showed on the menu as "toppings"

wtf do you want me to do about it? give me the address of that particular waffle house i'll write them a letter right the fuck now.

What the fukk is a waffle house

Fungal brothel

How bout no. I'm pretty sure I'm the only regular customer that asks for chili, since everyone else I've talked to finds it disgusting.

its a resteraunt specializing in waffles. its where the fucked up go to eat shit food at 3am. its often full of junkies and staffed by single mothers and meth addicts.

they wouldn't remember you anyway they put 0 consideration into your requests. i think you're full of shit. i've been to waffle house a few times and the service has always been top notch

>They use Red Dye 40 in their cherries
>I'm allergic to Red 40
>When ordering a milkshake say plain, no whipped cream, no cherry
>Pull up
>Some cocksucker is spraying whipped cream on my fucking shake
>Need to wait for him to get to the window before I can re-tell him what my order was

> in america they put whipped cream and cherry in their McDonald's milkshskes
Wtf

Not every waffle house has the same hiring standards as your "top notch" establishment shithead

i think you're just a little pussy. i think the staff knows you're a little pussy, and i think they do it because you don't tip and they know you won't do shit about it. they probably laugh everytime. i was gonna ask why your friends didn't give you shit for not saying anything but now i realize its because you go alone.

the cherry always "dissolves" before i can get to it so i dunno what it actually is. wish they'd go back to the old ones t b h

I don't tip because they don't deserve it. Are you so insecure that you HAVE to eat with someone? You sound like one of those kids in high school who ate on the shitter because all 2 of his friends were absent

Maccas is shit, quit shilling

>Carls Junior
Isn't that shittier than Hardees or the other way around? Also Taco Bell is the best tbqh if you're looking for quick and good food.

Sounds like you Britishbongs don't have #Class

Shitty food expert
Hi Cletus
Because Waffle house is a gas station that serves waffles. Asking for anything else is ensuring a fuckup with a dash of spit and cigarrette ashes.

Don't forget to tip the cops, though.