GREAT BRITAIN WILL CHALLENGE CHINA

reuters.com/article/us-britain-southchinasea-fighters-idUSKBN13R00D

>Britain's ambassador to the United States has said British fighter planes visiting Japan will fly over the South China Sea, and Britain will sail aircraft carriers in the Pacific alongside U.S. carrier battle groups once they are operational in 2020, in a direct challenge to China and its infringement on freedom of navigation.

2020 - mark your calendars, people.

That will be the year the West initiates WW3.

About fucking time.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/society/2015/may/01/chinese-labs-legal-highs-west-drugs
youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>2020
Start already

Seen that one.

2 ramps >>> 1 ramp

Ramps will make Britain great again.

>2020
>I'll be 26
>Officially too old to be drafted in the United States

Feels really fucking good man

why they're so small

Yeah Fuck China!

>26 its to old for a draft
What?

They're the biggest ships the Royal Navy has ever built, pretty big - once fully equipped they'll be classed as Super Carriers - bigger

26 isn't too old to normally enlist you faggot. You can also enlist up until 39 in the Air Force.

China will have 2 in 2020 tho

I'm sure it'll be top notch.

Thank you for defending us.

>Brexit makes the Great Shitstain more reliant on China.
>China: Lol fugg off.
>Great Shitstain: Ok.

Thank you for supplying us with comfort Okinawan girls.

china's greatest strength is its economy, part of me thinks military action from china is highly unlikely, even they know they are afew decades technologically behind USA and russia

It is projects like the roads they are building through ME, russia and eastern europe that likely will change things

Fuck off kikes.
This sea is China's Rightful Territory now.

>Great Britain will challenge China

i am amazed a filipino thinks it can talk about other countries being shit

i mean you're not even human

>Great Britain
>"challenge"
>China

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!

Isn't that the country bending over backwards begging for Chinese investment recently, and calling it the "era of golden relations"? How shameful.

ramp war

>Great Britain A threat

BAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!

Prepare to be humiliated on the world stage
My bet is china will pretend it was intimidated and them suddenly just wipe it off as fucking nothing.

>China just has to launch a single ground based missile to sink the carrier

Carriers are a meme.

>UK

>Challenge China

Haha, no they wont.

>Super carriers

No lad.

nobody cares what you think you retarded faggot

daily reminder that this is LITERALLY and UNIRONICALLY the "man" behind the tripcode

I don't think age matters in a ww scenario lad

holy shit, fat fuck. and his little square goatee lmao

Japan-US-Britain Axis! fuk yea!!!
ah yep we will obviously lose
cuz we have japan.
ow-wow

>Isn't that the country bending over backwards begging for Chinese investment recently, and calling it the "era of golden relations"? How shameful.

>bending over backwards
The UK government has been making it harder for China to have influence over their investments with the revision to the nuclear power station deal. They're still investing in us despite that.

Why is wanting good trading relations + a military presence to defend our national interests a bad thing?

Literally the same ones who always mock us for being in decline are now laughing at us for extending our military reach back into parts of the world we withdrew from previously

I actually completely stopped caring once I realized this will most likely just be posturing on US behalf. Oh well.

If Britain drags us into war with China, it'll be the end of US-British relations. Nobody who's sane wants to go to war.

We laugh because you were in decline all these years but at least you admitted it. Now, you lot are posturing and starting shit when you can least afford it. It'd be like Trump's US trying to fight China. It won't end well.

britshit pirates are about to get their stinky uppity shit tucked in

God I hope the chinks make a landfall in the UK.and occupy buckingham palace

China Will Grow Larger

>2020

I can't wait that long

>brits still think its the 19th century

when will they learn?

>this will most likely just be posturing on US behalf.

US and British interests are starting to diverge. It started with Parliament defying the US position on Syria, then the British government defying US pressure on the AIIB. Now the attitudes on Russia are diverging (US becoming more pro-Putin, Britain more anti-) and the China situation is also regarded differently.

Britain has a different East Asia alliance to the USA. We're not committed to protect countries like Japan or Taiwan. We instead have the FPDA with Malaysia, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand. The US doesn't feature.

Obviously the British government will say it's moving into the Pacific to help the US, but we'll only help them insofar as it helps our interests too. The main purpose of increasing our Pacific presence is to strengthen our own alliances with the countries there.

Hence the new 2014 Anglo-Japanese defence agreement and the SEA push

>Now, you lot are posturing and starting shit when you can least afford it
What shit are we starting? We're not being aggressive to anyone.

Why do you say we think it's the 19th century? AFAIK the South China Sea trading routes didn't stop existing in 1900.

Appreciated the comment. I learned a thing or two actually.

>mfw we will finally win one

You used to win wars when you were on the same side as Britain, or we stayed out.

>why they're so small

CHINA WILL GROW LARGER

chinese government is the worst bunch of liars in the world
please fight for freedom you unsufferable brit cunts

>we withdrew from previously
You were forced from you mean :^)

good post

>Britain will sail aircraft carriers in the Pacific alongside U.S. carrier battle groups
>alongside U.S. carrier battle groups

BEHIND BIG AMERICAN SHIPS LIKE ALWAYS

theguardian.com/society/2015/may/01/chinese-labs-legal-highs-west-drugs

Lol, just sit back and enjoy China poisoning your youths with nu-opium, britcucks.

why does he have chest hair?

>If Britain drags us into war with China,
You've been the ones doing the dragging as of late m8

>South China Sea
>Not Chinese
I mean, it is right there on the name.

trump fucking HATES china though. after he was humiliated by some chinese businessmen. he's obsessed. youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs

>The UK, a country that currently doesn't even have a single aircraft carrier.
>a country about to leave the EU, with no global leverage
>a country that will go around the world begging for trade deals
>a country with no industry, just a massive money laundering operation masquerading as a financial center

You should really go back to sucking the dicks of your chinese masters, you are nothing.

Thats a lot of Chinas

desu

>Chynah
Lol nah

daaaaaaaaaamn senpai

Chinamen bringing the HEAT reking the britshit piarate NEET

Last time I checked China was already crying like a little bitch because trump said he isnt gonna give them deals like the previous traitors did selling out the US.

>You were forced from you mean :^)

Not really, it was a choice by the British government in the 1970s. The FPDA I mentioned earlier is something that exists because the Far East countries didn't like the idea of Britain fully withdrawing from their region.

So we didn't.

The FPDA which I mentioned earlier came into being in 1971, the year of British withdrawal from "East of Suez". Above all they wanted a continuing Royal Navy presence in the area, despite the US Navy being more powerful by far by then.

So the FPDA gave the UK a naval facility in Singapore where the Royal Navy can dock, refuel and repair its ships, enabling it to easily operate in the region. There is also a British Army base in Brunei which has a battalion of Gurkhas and some units from the Army Air Corps. Again, the British presence remained at the insistence of the Sultan of Brunei.

So in reality we never left the Asia-Pacific. Since the end of the British Empire there has always been a low key military presence there. We're only increasing it now.

Looking forward to seeing more of you guys now we're going to be neighbours again. Good luck, China. Try and avoid an entire CENTURY of humiliation this time, please. At least make it challenging for us.

its too late to save the US mein fruad

A lot of industry and land has already been bought out by chinks

They've too much influence in north amerika to be stopped now.

>>a country with no industry
umm you aren't very economically literate if you think this is somehow a bad thing (?)

Every relevant country in the world has strong industry including Germany, Japan, the US and China. Finland has 0 economic growth because your only industries (nokia and paper) got rekt hard in the IT and smartphone age.

They have us.
>>a country about to leave the EU,
>with no global leverage
They have massive software, economic power and an efficient military
>>a country that will go around the world begging for trade deals
So does everyone but at least their economy isn't based on selling cheap crap to the West. We could spend a bit more to have someone else make products. Who would China sell to? The Philippines? Russia? Africa? They aren't known for disposable incomes.
>>a country with no industry
Yes they make no cars, weapons, have no oil industry, etc. Again you manufacture subpar equipment and consumer garbage.
>just a massive money laundering operation masquerading as a financial center
Which China would love to be.

Neck yourself you melt, I've corrected you before on this.

>A lot of industry and land has already been bought out by chinks
Implying we wouldn't just seize all of their assets if it came to it. Also, a lot of the investment in things like real eastate is private groups if Chinese citizens and not the government.

>They have us
Yeah, an inward looking declining power that wants to exit foreign entanglements. And the UK's relationship with the US is not that good anyway because the UK government insulted Trump many times including having a parliamentary debate to ban Trump from the UK.

>They have massive software (?), economic power and an efficient military
Efficient military, that's a funny way of saying virtually no military. The UK's economic power is a paper tiger, it's all concentrated on volatile financial services.

Chinks got mobile missile batteries that'll sink an entire naval fleet in minutes.

They really have nothing to fear from the west.

Try em if you want to risk loosing all your tugboats

>massive software
Soft power. Fucking autocorrect

Man, even France could destroy China

developing country strong man muh steel mentality. developed countries have service based economies. germany and japan are the odd ones out of the bunch

oh and usa secondary sector is relatively the same size as uk's

China has zero (0) operational experience with their carrier. Doesn't matter how good your refurbished Ukr*ine carrier or Russian Su-33 are if you don't know how to use them.

>British prime minister Margaret Thatcher, flush off her nation's triumphant defense of the Falkland Islands, visited China in September 1982 for a round of talks with Chinese paramount leader Deng Xiaoping. One of the most important matters discussed was the expiration of Great Britain's 99 year lease on Hong Kong in 1997. Thatcher, feeling a resurgence of British assertiveness after the Falkland War, voiced her objection to the idea of handing the enclave back to China in 15 years. Deng however was not impressed by the Iron Lady's bluster. He stated rather bluntly, "If I backtracked on the return of Hong Kong, then I would be no better than the traitors of the Qing Dynasty who sold our land off to foreign buyers." and then went on to say that if Britain objected, "We can easily occupy Hong Kong in a few hours."

>Thatcher came out of the Great Hall of the People in Beijing flushed and shaken. It appeared that the British lion's bite was not quite as strong as it seemed.

>the UK government insulted Trump many times including having a parliamentary debate to ban Trump from the UK.

That debate was a result of the petitions law, it wasn't something the government wanted. In fact before the debate the government said there's no way he was being banned from the UK. But we had the debate anyway because enough people signed the petition, so they had a right to be heard in Parliament.

>The UK's economic power is a paper tiger, it's all concentrated on volatile financial services.
This isn't remotely close to being true, pic related. It's just that our success in this industry attracts your attention, and your government's money.

Dont sweat it Chang

these western dogs are all bark not bite

If you're talking about the Dongfeng series, they're an meme. Unless of course you can explain to me how they're supposed to do terminal guidance on a moving object.

honestly, if you look at their industry and technology, China is making huge strides and with a population of over 1 billion...they're destined to be the next superpower. in a couple of generations, they won't be challenged by the USA, let alone the UK

don't even need to mention that they have enough brainpower to export European-sized nations elsewhere, that are smarter than any European nation

>And the UK's relationship with the US is not that good anyway because the UK government insulted Trump many times including having a parliamentary debate to ban Trump from the UK.
I don't think you understand the U.S., our military or Trump. You're country is with the exception of jihadists who are notary is designed to fight and our President elect dislikes China more than UK.

>and with a population of over 1 billion...they're destined to be the next superpower

Huge population =/= strength, actually it's a liability. They're about 600 million people past an optimal population level.

>don't even need to mention that they have enough brainpower to export European-sized nations elsewhere, that are smarter than any European nation

This is a troll, right?

*they're an actual meme

>Huge population =/= strength

depends on the quality of your population...China has the highest in the world in many respects

>This is a troll, right?

not at all, China could create whole new Singapores with a similar IQ to Singapore which is higher than all European countries'...

you mean in 50 years? these shill comments are an odd mixture of pessimism and pure euphoria. didn't know there was this many chinese immigrants in poland and greece posting on Sup Forums

>Chinese are smart maymay

LOLno. At least 80% of them are peasants with a double digit IQ and the educational system in China doesn't teach anything except conformity and obeying authority without question.

The thing that has made Western civilization superior is its belief in individuality and outdoing one's neighbor.

singapore is a shipping hub and benefits from chinese and indian capital flight. japan, taiwan and korea have higher iqs than western countries yet they economically underperform all western countries. how will china be different?

>depends on the quality of your population...China has the highest in the world in many respects

>japan, taiwan and korea have higher iqs than western countries yet they economically underperform all western countries
As I said, the Western emphasis on individuality rather than collectivism, although Japanese culture is more accepting of individual expression than the rest of East Asia.

i'm really not shilling but yes i'm pessimistic if you see the rise of China and relative fall of the english-speaking world as a negative. the EU wan't federalize either so it's a given that China will be the rising star

you'll see Japan and South Korea eventually soar head of Western Europe imo and China seems to have even higher IQ than Japan-Korea too. i mean IQ isn't the whole story either as you said but China is catching up on the factors it's lacking in

those are stereotypes, not truth

>volatile finance
Are you retarded?
Also fairly sure our automotive and aerospace industry makes a large section of our economy that of which includes defence industry such is BEA and the royal armoury That exports many things including guns that your MBTs use
Reaseach befor you speak Chang your qualifications that you cheated to get aren't meant to be for show
Oh yeah I hope ou realise that both of Frances future presidents are anglophiles
Suck it up cheng you are going to get raped again and again history is doomed to repeat

>those are stereotypes, not truth
Do you not know what Confucianism is and how it's at the foundation of East Asian cultures? It's basically an ideology that promotes total conformity, respect for tradition and one's elders, and no questioning of anything. This results in a stable, but extremely static society where innovation is discouraged.

You must be white
Go home.

everyone understands what you're referring to. you could say that traditional chinese culture promotes that but the truth is that china is starting to emerge as seriously innovative.

japan just adapted first to western mores, korea followed, now it's china's turn...some western ideals combined with much higher IQ, big populations...that's it game over man

>first worders dismissing the future where china will dominate
It reminds me of how back in the day hotshotgg thought koreans would never catch up with with us and eu in lol

Nice post.
Another attempt to increase presence in Asia Pacific.
White people are cancer of this world.
Fuck you square heads.

Japan and South Korea are in the US sphere of influence while China is not, besides For example, Japan has been in a permarecession for over 25 years.

>you could say that traditional chinese culture promotes that but

It does. There was the fluke experiment with Maoism which promoted rebellion and violent revolution but that quickly ended with Mao Zedong's death after which China returned to a kind of neo-Confucianism.

>you'll see Japan and South Korea eventually soar head of Western Europe imo
how? literally look at their population pyramids. china and korea are at their prime right now

i mean on one hand you spout pure euphoria but then go and say that it will take a whopping 50 years which is quite a pessimistic figure even for china shills

Where exactly is the word "challenge China" in this report?

Also, the SCS is claimed by 4 nations. Not just China.

Finally
>in 2020
Wow great help Britain.

i dunno, i think you guys are a bit too arrogant about the supposed strengths of 'the west'. my view is that China is making huge strides and will eventually be a Japan+ of 1 billion people

South Korea is in for a serious crash in 15-20 years due to their population pyramid--the largest segment of the population are middle aged people (ie. 35-60). There are few elderly people because the country was poor and had low life expectancy before the 90s, but there's also few young people due to the extreme collapse in the birthrate after the mid-80s.

Since the 90s, South Korea has had a booming economy and reached First World status due to the glut of middle aged people in their prime working years and having only a small elder population and few pension obligations.

However, when the current generation of 40-50 year olds are retired, they're utterly fucked because there will then be a massive glut of old people with very much fewer young people to care for them or pay into their pension systems or be in the 9-5 world.

Execute all Chink fucking shits.

A defined facial structure is a sign of testosterone exposure during the babies time in the womb.

Typical commie, cuck scared of masculinity.

China can't innovate anything, only make poor quality copies of other countries' technology.

Chinese companies only export their goods to the Third World, they do not make high quality, world class, innovative goods.