Why does his PR team keep releasing these fake stories about him donating millions and millions to charity?

Why does his PR team keep releasing these fake stories about him donating millions and millions to charity?

Is it simply a desperate attempt to make people like him?

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/sport/football/save-the-children-confirm-cristiano-ronaldo-didnt-donate-5m-to-nepal-relief-efforts-10250301.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I don't like CR7

TSuUUUUuuUuuUUuuuUUuu, tb.h f.am

the better his image, the more desirable he is to advertising companies. the more advertising he does, the more money his pr team makes.

The stories are fake OP, don't worry lad. It'd be a shame if your constructed persona of Ronaldo was to be cracked by actual human decency.

>you now realize he's not donating to charity but rather using that same to pay off journalists to write about him donating to charity

I'm sure it's not fake. When these people donate millions to charity they always profit it off of it some way or another. He probably won't need to pay taxes on a bunch of shit now. Or it's complete money laundering.

they are fake. like the nepalese $5m donation bullshit that was exposed and the cancer kid stuff.

>Messi betrays his father and steals money from a country that doesn't have any
>but wait we don't know if Ronaldo is sincere when he does it so he sucks

>thread about ronaldo
>cridf start with the strawman faggotry and blabbering on about messi

>Is it simply a desperate attempt to make people like him?
sure it is, it's the basics of every PR work

Only took 7 posts before some fag mentioned Messi

I like him anyway

>b-b-b-but messi d-does this
kek butthurt faggot

Irina, pls. Move on.

Tell me about the Ronaldo
Why does he fake donations?

He taps in the charity donations ao quickly that nobody notices

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

tsu~

U

Wonder if the mother of his son 'knows'

kekekekekeke

TSUUU

>Ronaldo donates millions
>Ronaldo is seen doing more outside of footy

>Messi is a criminal

>Ronaldo sucks fuck him lol

why are Messifaggots so mad lmao

>mmmmmmmmmm mesiii is ggggay and lovvve penaldo

FAG

>b-b-but messi

Why can't you Muslims ever just stay on topic? Why do you always start crying about Messi when trying to defend Ronaldo?

How do you know they're fake?

standard.co.uk/sport/football/save-the-children-confirm-cristiano-ronaldo-didnt-donate-5m-to-nepal-relief-efforts-10250301.html

>insane Ronaldo fans make up stories about him to settle arguments
>stories get picked up and promoted because he's really famous
>stories are eventually disproven
>"Why does Ronaldo's PR team lie so much?"

>ronaldo's own pr team realise he's disliked
>plant stores in the media about le ebin goodwill gestures
>try to change public opinion of him
>stories get exposed as lies
>people now think worse of him except paki muslims

Shameful

this

I feel bad for him. Imagine being so desperate to be liked by people that you have to have stories like that circulated only for them to be untrue.

Why the fuck would a soccer player care about what the fuck you think about him? Are you jelly user? Cause it looks like you is

Why is Canada so mad?