2-5

>2-5
>Advanced stats

2-5 makes him the GLOAT (Greatest Loser of All Time)

That would be Elgin Baylor who went 0-8 in the finals young lad

How many more losses does Lebron have left in him after this season's?

No, hes the GREATEST loser

>implying finals appearances determine skill

I think there's a chance the Cavs will try and shuffle Love and or Kyrie around if and when they presumably lose the finals this year. They're both just too much of a defensive liability. If Bron gets the right team together I could see him playing at top form for at least three more seasons.

He should have never left Miami.

I dunno. What if they ship Kyrie and in some multi team deal get CP3? I think bron, cp3 and love would be better than the Warriors now and better than what Bron could have in Miami. They could win a Finals with Love and Kyrie but it would take some master crafted rotations to hide the defensive weaknesses. It would be possible tho with the right coach. Thibs would have been a perfect fit in Cleveland.

ebin

Thibs

>Implying Love or Kyrie would even start under Thibs
>Implying all of their starters wouldn't die in the 2nd round of the playoffs from playing 40 minutes a night in the regular season

They're better off with Lue

I'd say all the players that didn't make the finals and all the players from the west that can't compete with the trinity of spurs, lakers and warriors over the years are the greatest losers.

Why not use 2/7? Makes it more humiliating

Bron's offensive knowledge would mix well with Thibs defensive genius. They could both focus on what they do best and hide their respective weaknesses. Lue has done well so far...

I dont think cp3 is going to leave la not with doc running the show.

Lebron in his Miami years was almost a perfect player. The heat "culture" had a huge impact on him, they work almost like a military, which i think is something he needs. If you hear him ironically he uses terminology that Spoelstra preaches.

>If you hear him ironically
W-what?

The point is I wouldn't put it past a top player that doesn't have the defensive liability and the Cavs be willing to ship Love or Kyrie to make room. If that happens then the Cavs could become far better than what he had in Miami.

But I kinda agree he was better off in Miami. Dwade is simply better than most other players. I wonder if Brob secretly knew about Bosh's blood clot issues ahead of time and compelled him to leave.

Also Dwade is amazing but he realistically has less top seasons left in him. He's 34 and most players don't keep playing at top form much past 35. Staying in Miami being the better move is contingent upon Wade being elite and I just don't see that being the case after next season. So if Bron stayed, his ultimate potential would also be diminshed as by the time Wade declines, Bron himself would be near his end.

Yea but who are these top tier players who want to go play with lebron knowing that he runs the show from the court and the gms office?

If he doesnt pull through this year hes lost 2 years just trying to get to the level that his old team was already at. Obviously long term hes better off with a younger cast, but lebron isnt young anymore every year counts.

People forget that Miami lost to the Spurs (who hasn't) and a meme mavs team that lebron choked against his first year with the Miami team. Miami beat everyone else, they had that extra gear that elite teams like gsw have where they can buckle down defensively and run an overbearing offense at the same time. Cavs dont have that 2 years in.

Miami being the better move because of the management and coaching. They are like an eastern san antonio lite.

anybody playing in the west fed up with not winning has to consider playing with bron in the east. chips come before everything.

miami's coaching and management isn't doing anything post bron that bron can't get in cleveland. spoe didn't win anything without one of the greatest teams ever assembled. i like riley but did he manage to keep bron?

I think you overvaluing a championship and underselling how miserable living in cleveland is.

you're on the road half the time and you don't exactly have to live anywhere in the off season when you have hundreds of millions of dollars

but i admit i did like bron and co biking to games

>mah wife and kids not having a say
Most players live in the city they play in kids go to school there. Cavs cap is shit most players would have to take less money to sign there.

these guys lives are like a permavacation i just can't take that argument very seriously. and again the cavs could ship love and or irving, salary cap is expanding and players will place a chip before money. whatever you say the bottom line is winning a chip and bron has already proven he can with a super team so a top talent has to consider playing with him.