Jesus christ was this really fucking necessary?

jesus christ was this really fucking necessary?

calling him GOAT? yes it was necessary

He was an olympian so yeah

thinking the words in the tweet is the issue

I think the issue is that the media wants to ""celebrate"" a man who chose to throw away his family, even disgrace them, by dressing up like a woman, changing his name, and just generally becoming a faggot

Why is this shit celebrated?

I sincerely hope that it won't be very many years before humanity finds sense again. Hopefully we will learn to deal with the ""issue"" of ""gender dysphoria"" by giving these faggots hormones (and the right hormones I mean, not the wrong ones. Give men testosterone and women oestrogen until they stop their bitching)

well he still has his family. I dont see whats wrong with showing respects to ali, he did a lot for boxing and civil rights in general, and caitlyn/bruce would have definitely met him being an olympian and whatnot

In the near future economic hardship will FORCE people to wake the fuck up out of dreamland

The bigger question is why do we celebrate a violent racist, oh right because he was the world champion violent racist.

he doesnt have any family, only some degenerate armenians who are even worse than him

>people only deserve a RIP if they were nice to me

You dont say "rip" to people who were dicks to you... you just dont say anything at all

>a man who chose to throw away his family, even disgrace them
His family is the fucking kardashians fuck off

because he had other qualities that made-up for his so-called ''violent racism''...whats' that? you don't understand how humanity works? Nice autism FAAAAAAG

did they fuck?

remember, he was raised in a world where he couldnt go into some stores because of the colour of his skin. I'd probably have a little bit of residual hate/anger as well.

I am getting sick of all the Ali dick sucking lately.

All radio programs I try to listen to just talk about him all day now.

He divorced his wife. Which is probably to do with him choosing to become a faggot

Well that's not true because the nanny state (if that's not a term in America, I mean the welfare state) keeps getting bigger and bigger

None of them are faggots

And? He disgraced his family. It doesn't matter who the fuck they are

Ali was an OG

>actually thinking the nanny state isnt on the brink of collapse, especially yours.
Brits continuing the trend of being the most utterly delusional posters on Sup Forums.

Islam is our only hope. They don't tolerate this shit. Convert or be overwhelmed by degenerates.

What about this post angers you exactly? Bruce Jenner is an Olympic gold medalist.

???

The masses are more and more indoctrinated day by day. My fellow moronic countrymen are just about to vote to stay in the fucking EU. There's no way these leftist cunts would ever vote to reduce the remit of the welfare state

Whoops, wrong one

autists being autistic basically

>someone incredibly famous dies
>"hurr why is everyone talking about them"

fucking autists man, when will they learn?

I mean, what else are gays supposed to do?

Cherrypicking different SAT years
IQ tests have no real world relevance
Accounting for income/education level of parents is not enough
SAT is a narrow barometer of intelligence anyway

Extrapolating from an outdated article that is only based on survey data anyway and is inconclusive

Please fuck off back to your Sup Forums safe space

It not about anyone wants it this point, its about economic realities that are going to come crashing in.
Read "Basic Economics" by Thomas Sowell and if you have even two braincells to rub together then 100 pages in you will realize why the Euro model of welfare state is collapsing in the next 10-15 years regardless of what anyone on any political spectrum wants or does.

Kissing and cuddling only
also blowjobs

Dude you really think your countries policies are sustainable? That the EU is sustainable?

Wake the fuck up

Why do you still watch ESPN is the better question

Gay nigger detected

Nice reading comprehension

Nah. Trump will have us sorted nigga

>Islam is our only hope.

Islam is worse than degeneracy itself

ftfy.

just turn the radio off and masturbate some hentai

what do you mean

That sounds pretty...

Gay.