Why do most athletes per capita come from middle America?

Why do most athletes per capita come from middle America?

Why are boys on the coasts so much shorter and weaker compared to the actual men in middle America?

Other urls found in this thread:

sportsgrid.com/nba/which-state-produces-the-most-nba-players-per-capita-you-ask-weve-got-a-map-for-that/
slapshot.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/02/20/hockeys-heartland-state-by-state/
nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/2014/09/louisiana_has_the_most_players.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is nothing to do in middle America.

Middle america is incredibly boring and the coasts have big cities and tons of entertainment. There's a reason the states in that region are called "fly-over" states.

Big cities make it difficult for athletics outside of football because fields are impossible to come by, that's why you never get good football players coming out of NYC despite the huge amount of people that live there. As for the rest of the East Coast, living conditions are generally poor near the coast outside of those cities (at least in the south) so the player development is generally low. In Middle America, with decent population sizes, wealth, and large open spaces, players are more than able to hone their skills.

poorer towns, fewer opportunities, more niggers.

>OP thinks that the Deep South, California, Oregon, and Washington are part of"middle America"

Wow, those cuts to the Kansas education budget are really working.

who cares, stop making this thread

So that somehow makes coastlets so short?

the coasts are both less white and less black.

They have a higher concentration of Latinos, Asians, Jews, Indians, all of which are shorter and nonathletic. Its also why they vote anti American, most aren't even Americans at this point.
>70% foreigners

But why would having an extra museum to go to affect height so drastically?

>incredibly boring
only for fat indoor kids like yourself who think entertainment means remaining somewhere indoors

statistically speaking, both per capita and by total, the coasts, deep south, michigan, ohio, and texas have far more athletes in the 4 major sports than the flyovers

Statistically speaking the coasts don't produce athletes at the same rate. I don't know why you would lie

>deep south isn't flyover
>Michigan isn't flyover
>ohio isn't flyover
Lol I like how you changed the definition of flyover and "coasts" to skew statistics.

Michigan is middle america. When people say coasts, they don't mean great lakes and you know it lol.

but you can look it up and prove me right

Why do continue to make this thread?

But I have numerous times and you're wrong. Top kek stay both wrong and short

chemicals from crop dusting creating mutant people. also slave bred nigger bloodlines.

>a fucking peninsula is considered flyover
>the 5th most populous state is considered flyover
t. kansas

no you only posted height when the best athletes on the planet are manlets
flyover """education"""

The top per capita producing states for pro athletes are by and large middle America.

Coastal men are short and effeminate

There's nothing wrong with being flyover bro, better than being a shrimpy little coastcuck.

>coastlets trying to claim Michigan and Ohio
Is Texas no longer middle America too?

Coast area has a lot of Italian manlets, middle America are more northern European

a.) that's not true

b.) middle america goes full muh quantity, but the quality is still on the coasts

bad bait

NBA
1. Mississippi
2. Louisiana
3. New Hampshire
4. Kentucky
sportsgrid.com/nba/which-state-produces-the-most-nba-players-per-capita-you-ask-weve-got-a-map-for-that/

NHL
1. Alaska
2. Minnesota
3. Vermont
4. North Dakota
slapshot.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/02/20/hockeys-heartland-state-by-state/

NFL
1. Louisiana
2. South Carolina
3. Mississippi
4. Alabama
nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/2014/09/louisiana_has_the_most_players.html

Kill yourself you dumb fuck.

The coasts are a breeding ground for betas

The small pathetic bodies of coastcucks

That doesn't explain places like Maine though.

There has to be something in the diet or lifestyle of coastal guys that makes them so frail and emasculated

>"OK you produce more players per capita, proving my initial statement wrong and your average men are bigger, but our players are better, honest!"

>poorer towns, more niggers
You're joking right? States with tall people like Minnesota, Iowa, the Dakotas, and Montana have high income and very few black people.

>actual men are stronger than coastal limpwrists

No surprises here.

>Minnesota
>few black people

I giggled. Minnesota is Sweden 2.

those states fall into the fewer opportunities category

Indiana has produced the most NBA players per capita though.

Or is that list of only he current year?

I know you love memes but Minnesota is very very white

John Oliver.
Indiana was #5

What options do you have that a Minnesotan doesn't?
And why would those options make you much shorter?

Coastmanlet damage control

>NBA: new hampshire #3
>literally one NBA player ever, a white bench scrub named matt bonner

Great source you got there

>NFL
>mostly large black men who play it
>the south has the largest populations of black people
>therefore they produce the most players

well for one i can root for a team that isn't the Vikings or the Twins. and i'm sure all of the wops and mexicanos here in ny are lowering our height statistics by a significant amount.

Indiana and Illinois are 5 and 6.

I also gave NHL and you guys arent there either

Wow, such possibilities

there's connections here, there's deals to be made here. minnesota is a frozen wasteland with nothing of note in it.

Oh yeah, tell me about your riveting deals and connections and life

well today i made a deal with your mom that if she would stop texting me while i'm at work, i will stop posting her nudes on Sup Forums

Outside of basketball*

>any state within the top 10 in population considered a "flyover"

I bet you consider North Carolina and Georgia Flyover States too