Are Romanians european?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zgv6nJiDmiM
youtube.com/watch?v=N99joQfFV2I
youtube.com/watch?v=YacNgIzymAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are poo in the loos euro? No, so roms aren't euro too.

You mean gypsies and pakis pretending to be gypsies?

youtube.com/watch?v=zgv6nJiDmiM

No.

>actual ethnic romanians
Yes
>indian gypsies as shown in your webm
No

romanians are meds living among slavs

they are brown because meds are brown

Those aren't Romanians. They're not even gypsies for all we know. There is no context to the clip.

We have a lot of """Hungarians""" here in Canada (in fact the documentary below is about a commie block just down the street from where I live):
youtube.com/watch?v=N99joQfFV2I

I see gyppos walking around on a daily basis.

Those guys don't even look like gypsies. Why are there niggers and arabs pretending to be romanians?

See
The guy on the right in the OP looks like an afghan or paki.

because someone made a mistake in letting you into the EU

where did roma """"people"""" come from anyway? are they arabs or poo in loos?

Blame the communists for giving those people citizenships

are you romanian or gypsy?

Poo in loos. Turks and mongols brought them as slaves and we either bought them or got them as plunder after winning battles and we kept them as slaves until we made the mistake of listening to France and liberating them.

Poo in loos from northern india

What's the difference? Ho ho ho ho.

But no, I'm Romanian. Gypsies look like whitewashed indians, while those guys look like north africans and arabs. I hope that someone at least got a romanian or a romanian speaker to ask them if they're really romanian but I doubt it.

TRANSYLVANIA IS MAGYARRRR

Hungary is slovakian.

Thanks man, I really needed a good laugh this morning. Ha.

dunno but I want them out

all Romanians look like that so no.

here, we have lots of eastern european gypsies,
and I know a cutie romanian grill who's as white as it gets (dark hair though)

we can tell the different just by looks and how they behave.

Eastern europeans made the same mistake americans did and brought a lot of non-white slaves. I guess it's cause they put up no resistance. They eventually bred out of control and refused to become civilized after we emancipated them. We shoulda just did what the dutch did and sell them all.

youtube.com/watch?v=YacNgIzymAw

No.They are a tribe called romani or roma that got kicked out of india about two century or so ago.

No. They're vampires.

GYPSIES ARE NOT ROMANIANS

Slavics are European. Gypsies aren't

I thought the Gypsies just traveled there and settled or something

they look like typical shitty brazilians

this

no
rromanians are such subhumans not even indians wanted them in their country lmao
there is nothing as pathetic on earth as a rromanian

>Gypsies
>Settling

Good laugh, mate. Gypsies don't settle. It was against their culture until communists forced them to settle, with disastruous consequences. They've abandoned or sold the commieblocs they were given and now live in shanty-towns and ghettoes they built or they go around the countryside in horse carts/caravans and live in them. Only the rich ones who got rich off begging in Sweden build ugly manors and live in them. Before that, the only time they'd stay in one place was when they were bound as slaves to a church or to a boyar's demesne and they'd be killed if they left.

Shouldn't you be at school, Radu?

He said his name's Lucien .

SZEKELYLAND IS ROMANIAN LAND