Based Dutch

WTF I love the Dutch now!

youtube.com/watch?v=jBqoH-qx-os

>Niggers are offended by a tradition for childs.
They have to go back.If they don't like it they don't belong there.Fucking negroes

I've seen these cheeky chappies IRL
They scoot around on rollerskates giving out sweets

>2:47
>"he's portrayed as a moor from spain"
kek

So racist wtf!!

Even worse: niggers are offended by a blaxk man being portrayed as hard working, giving kids sweets and being nice.

A tradition rooted in racist ideas that should be abandoned, these ideas didn't come about until the 1800's, they aren't exactly ancient.

Also the Netherlands has a sizable Surinamese population, which are BLACK, they shouldn't discriminate against their citizens.

>tfw half moor, half indian
why to live user?

pit hitam is cool

It is a Dutch tradition. Niggers have no saying in what Dutch can or can't do. They are leeching from the Dutch and on top of that want them to change their tradition to their liking.Fuck off nigger. The world is not made to please you.

I don't give a fuck what tradition it is you spic, don't include us in your folk lore next time, we don't include you in our shit. This crap came into existence in the 1800's, it's not recent.
It will cease to exist soon, racism won't prevail.

I find it humorous a European in a shitty second world country has such a complex, cling onto it that's the only thing you got.

He's a slave you cunt, don't include us in your shit.

The nigger is mad kek

I think an often overlooked idea here is the double uncomfortableness here. The black population might feel uncomfortable with black pete (though I personally know quite some blacks that celebrate it), but vica versa the native population finds it uncomfortable that a tradition which barely anybody is celebrating racist is under fire. The Netherlands is a country that changed quite a lot over the years, many more immigrants came, first Indonesians, but they integrated to the point of nonrecognition, other Europeans, mainly southerners, people from other colonies, Turks and Moroccans. This has put quite the pressure on our nation as now very different cultures have to live together even though they don't see eye to eye. In the mind of a lot of Dutch it is the ethnic Dutch (including many of part Asian descent) which has to give up the most. He has to accept hearing the adhan, seeing women with headscarves or even whole body covering, he is constantly attacked for being a racist because he feels a bit of (reasonable or not reasonable) apprehension to hire a Moroccan even though he would hire most other nationalities, he hears people in his own country talk about the destruction of the west and if he talks back the finger is quick to be pointed at him. Old neighborhoods turn into towns filled with people barely speaking Dutch, people flee these places because they don't know if they are actually in the Netherlands.

Most of this is not the fault of the Dutch black man, generally I think they integrate better than muslims. But now a very dear tradition is being attacked, the push back from this society can only be understood in the background of a Netherlands that changed too rapidly. I think too often the haters of Black Pete forget this. In a society respect should exist for all parties, I can understand they find it racist, and I respect that, but respect my feelings too and let me dress up like black Pete as my heart desires.

at least I don't live in a third world country

>I don't give a fuck what tradition it is you spic, don't include us in your folk lore next time, we don't include you in our shit. This crap came into existence in the 1800's, it's not recent.
>People have to act as I like eventhough I am leech to the Dutch or are not even connected to them.If they don't they are racists.
Fuck off.This is why noone likes dumb baboons like yourself.Bunch of entitled cunts

we'd hire actual niggers but they've proved to be too lazy and incompetent

More like
>At least my great grandparents were enslaved, treated like less than dog shit, and now can enjoy welfare that someone else is paying, and absolutely everyone hates me because Ima useless nigger

we also have Crni Petar, it's a bit more racist version of Zwarte Piet

wtf I love argentina now

My parents are immigrants, lmao

>My parents are dumb niggers, lmao.
You are still a welfare leech.

And you're still a poor fag in a shit country, muricaaaaa

Nope, wrong again, never been on welfare! You're bad at guesses

AYYYYYY LMAO
>At least I don't live in a third world country
>Das rait I change my country just like a pair of socks cuz muh niggas and me can't make a decent country
>dem whitey no culture
>I don't live in a third world country
Holy fuck I'm laughing

Pathetic thread

thanks fellow yuropoors and based argentina

About that....
>Ameripoors
Niggers would be even lower.

>trance
>heineken
being dutch is corollary with being pleb

And? Idgaf, I'm American by all means MUH CULTURE isn't that being discussed.

I don't care? I live in America

This video makes me feel GOOD. Thanks for posting.

Also don't give a fuck about Europe, would rather be a poor american than a wealthy european.
:)

>MUH CULTURE isn't that being discussed.
>WHAT U DOING NETHERLANDS NIGGA SOTP DAS RACIST BRUH CHANGE UR CULTURE BRUH U MAKING MA LITTLE NIGGA IN HERE CRY BRUH

not sure if ching chong monkey land or monaco

You can mouse over the flag.

ching chong monkey phone pleb

blah blah, suck a dick

special needs schoolyard thread

>MUH DICK
Fucking niggers

Do you realize that they are mocking spaniards?

Kek, it's always a Nigger from the States

Too long. Didn't read

A Moor calling others Niggers.
Spain is the Africa of Europe.

I am sorry I could not sum up such a complicated issue in just a few bite sized words.

>this butthurt CHI again

Why are you so butthurt about Spain? Not saying you are not right, but I wonder what's the origin of your obsession with us.

Wrong

moops were in majority not niggers